• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

And Mega-Delibird should get an ability called Winter Magic. It starts to hail, and all allies are healed whether they're on the field or not.

Then gets banned on Smogon. lol

But only when he's on the feild which balances it kind of. And maybe 7% healing. It's got bad typing too imo. Just give him a speed and attack boost, so he remains frail. That seems fairly balanced to me.

You guys are having entirely too much fun trying to get to me, aren't you?

I don't think anybody's trying to get to anyone. I just pick with everyone like this. .-. I'm sorry if I offended, nothing was even directed at you.

You guys are having entirely too much fun trying to get to me, aren't you?

I don't think anybody's trying to get to anyone. I just pick with everyone like this. .-. I'm sorry if I offended, nothing was even directed at you.

No, no, I'm not offended, hence just trying. I know it's all in good fun, and I'm known for being into Metagross.

@Delibird ;
Hope no one has this so I can change to that soon.

Also Delibird.

That would be a very dedicated person to take a name just to deny you one.

@Delibird ;
Hope no one has this so I can change to that soon.

Also Delibird.

I think I need to put this on my name list... Forgotten -- Delibird.

I still try to figure out who is who till now.. This forum is the most confusing forum I've ever been, with the 'be able to change username' rule.

I had Japaneese characters at one point, which I prefered. People had problems mentioning or typing my name so I rush changed it. I kind of regret it now :-/

Ohh.. I remember you,, katanaka-kun.. lol.. I recall your katanaka mean 'revange' or something..

I love having the last few names be secure, though, so I could have a small list that only I can use and no one else can take from me.

You know you can just look on their profile and see all of their name changes.

You know you can just look on their profile and see all of their name changes.

too much effort.. And I usually on Tapa.

I know that I'm just lazy *kyuuu~~

Enzap the Liar said:
I'm actually just king of RM. The rest of the land of Fun and Games is distributed amongst the other noblemen.
I think Gonzap made a typo. He obviously meant "Gags is actually the king of RM. And noblemen don't exist here."

I don't mind who is the King as long as I have harem full of bishies and cats.

I'm going to settle this.

It's a well known tradition first post is KING of Rm. Clearly Enzap was first. If you want to rule you hav to wait till RM 12 Or when Enzap dies then second post takes over.

but isn't this place anarchy?

No.. Scarlet Sky won the fight of the throne long ago *I watched*. Enzap was a mage then now he just a jester. His job is to mocking people.

Gags was a jester, but cause Enzap took his job. He is fight to get the throne now so he can be next mage then next-next jester,,,

This is based on report made by Queen's official Ninja-Spy-CAT a.k.a Lovandra 'blackorchid' Siffart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom