• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Ah just wondering :)
I've actually asked a lot of people in real life this (if they knew the actor) and they didn't. Curious since he was one of the first movie Bonds.

*Throws a Mario Party board in the thread*

I hope i dont land on bowser. o.o

Mario Party 3 sounds ok lol. I got Daisy!

I can't see how anyone can not know what Forgotten's avatar is or at least guess :/

And I don't know sleep talk, I had to wait 5 turns to get my revenge!

You'd be suprised how many people haven't even heard of Sean Connery let alone can identity him.

I leearned about Lyrebirds today.

And there I thought I was uncultured when it comes to all this 'common knowledge'

And a hooman you may ask? It is a ape like being that can behave like a virus and can be extremely hostile but you can find a fair amount of hoomans that won't attack you but in fact befriend you. Don't kill those ones because more will come after you and it's a douche move anyway!

And whatever you do, don't go near one if it is carrying a log stick or a small black stick or a shiny thing!

Ah yes. Fearless Empress of the Bird Reich.

Kinda curious if Lyrebird can also mimic sounds.

Can I Ice Beam her? That's how I make friends.

I just hit myself in the face with my 3DS and it hurts... this is why I don't do things with my left hand while turning left. Yes I am stupid :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom