• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

*balances a flowerpot on the next poster's head*

If that falls then it will shatter and you will owe me money. But you can't touch it with your hands because your fingerprints will ruin the paint on it.

777 posts forever
nothing can stand in my way @v@

Except the temptation of posting somewhere where you posts are counted.

I love how every preview of the symphony thing is all from Youtubers I watch. Yeaaaaaah! And considering my dear Chugga was the first person I subbed to :D! Also who got me into okami and many other games.

If I order everything I want off of Game.co.uk, I can get a Wii U and four controllers (Gamepad, Wiimote (Both included with the console) and two Pro Controllers) at £290.98.

Living in Britain came in handy for once, huh.

*pulls some strings and gets all of Gags's posts in F&G to count*

AFGHIYJKLLKJUYHGHJOJ
My hand said hello.

Since when are a Miiverse admin, Gaga?

I am bored and I must scream

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Go to sleep? Don't worry I won't be outside your window tonight.

You won't and I am not fear of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom