• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

For some reason the girls in my classes don't seem to comprehend dress code.
Back in my high school, the dress code wasn't and then when a new person was added to the school administration and that person tried to have it enforced, people were like no and "Tanktop Tuesday" became a thing (at my high school) as a way to protest against this enforcement.
Though, I think some staff do put their foot down when they see something a student shouldn't wear or show in a school environment.

Being in college, I don't think there is a dress code, but at the same time, I'm not used to the new trend of girls wearing tops that show the front of the bra.
Don't skip leg day.
Indeed. /notenforcingitbecauseiamleggonope

The dress code at my school was very much enforced (And I seemed to be the only one that damn well obeyed it). But many girls would try to get as short of a skirt as you possibly could even with the head of year giving them threats that they'll be wearing P.E. kits if they keep it up.
They'd also wear trainers and lots of make-up that you weren't allowed either.

As for the boys they'd do the same thing with trainers as trainers had to be completely black but they didn't care.

Hello person I do not think I know.

Why does my Freshman Orientation have to be a week long.

Hello person I do not think I know.

Why does my Freshman Orientation have to be a week long.

If you are finding out that college is a pain now...oh boy you are in a world of trouble.

my god complex is better than the others

Our school does not have a dress code. We have a uniform. Black blazers and these horrible red blouses, black trousers but jeans are banned.

Just looked at the strictly lineup.
Greg James! Yay!
Judy Murray! No!
Steve backshall! ...WHAT???!!!

Our school does not have a dress code. We have a uniform. Black blazers and these horrible red blouses, black trousers but jeans are banned.

Are they just trying to make everybody in the school as uncomfortable as possible?

I think school dress codes are silly
2625346706.png

but I wore my middle school's uniform anyway because it was stylish as fuck.

I don't really care about dress codes or uniforms because I comply with them and don't get bothered about it. I actually like uniforms because some of them can be rather stylish.

Even though I was born in the '80s, I don't feel like an '80s kid. I don't remember the '80s at all. All my childhood memories are from the '90s, but the '90s kids won't have me.

I know how you feel, I was born in 1989 at the very end of the 80's, my childhood was in the 90's but I doubt the 90's kids would accept me as I was born the wrong side of 1990. I don't really feel like I belong to either decade because of this.

I think uniforms are cute. Unless it's polos and khakis then ew
I never had uniforms or a super strict dress code through school anyways

Meteor_Mash
I like this guy already.

I think uniforms are cute. Unless it's polos and khakis then ew
I never had uniforms or a super strict dress code through school anyways
Polos are part of the local junior high's uniform, along with either blue jeans or khakis.
Am I glad I didn't go there.

Though one time my high school tried to ban red and blue as wearable colors.

All schools in Britain have uniform. My grandma went to my school, as did my mum. I don't think they're evil, just conservative. My mum wore practically the same uniform as me, but we have polos in the summer. Every year there is a petition to bring polos in year round, and every year the head ignored it because he's some private school swot who clearly doesn't realise that all the other comps in cardiff, no, wales, no, BRITAIN, wears polos year round, with no blazers.

But really? STEVE BACKSHALL? In STRICTLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom