• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*releases experiments*

Flee! Flee for your lives! Protect my valuable research data!

Today I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Naruto Shippūden's third ending song was performed by the same group as Naruto's third opening song, which is my second favorite of those openings (right behind the fourth).

Oh, and I also finished the first arc, that too.

Time is racing out of control...

We need this moment to stretch on forever...

*opens covers on black hole power core so the time dilation slows time to one millionth of normal*

Nah. If it were going to glitch and kill us all, it would suck everything inside it. An implosion instead of an explosion.

So... If you hear a "moob" sound, start running and pray you're not too close to the gravity well.

Wait a minute...I just realized something... @Captain Tentacruel is Crystal Onix!?!?!?
It is I! I changed my username at the suggestion of ME for UvD: Pirates vs. Ninjas. I also go by Shiny Metagross and Analytic Magnezone sometimes.
Honestly no.
It hasn't even occurred to me that CO hadn't shouted up in a while. It was only after I ended up in an old thread that explicitly referred to the good captain by his old username that I actually put any pieces together.
See, my presence is such that no one even notices I'm gone, I'm just assumed to be here.

Also, I nearly said, "what?" when someone said, "onyx," in real life today.

I just said assessments because not many people are from Aus. We call them SACs, and they're exams, etc. Not like research assignments.

My username is literally Lyrebird. I know what assessments are.

Trust me, life gets a shit load harder. Enjoy the easiness because hell comes after.

Must... clear... Heart Lake... dungeon... but... 29 floors... of endless... corridors... running out... of travel aiding... items... only on... floor 11... send help !

Yes, we definitely must help you!

First, we'll need an old priest and a young priest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom