• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an MMO, CO! Etrian Odyssey is a dungeon crawler. To explain why I addressed Sylver in that way, I rallied up a bunch of users to see if they would be interested in being represented as a character in my Guild when I started blogging about my experience, as all my initial characters in this run of Classic Mode are based on the users who responded to it - the likes of which include Lone_Garurumon as a Ronin (who hasn't seen a lot of action as of late, sorry dude lol), Etrian Oddity as a Hexer, Doctor Floptopus as an Alchemist, MCH as a Dark Hunter and myself as the party's mainstay, the Sovereign leader. As you read above, Sylver is my guild's Medic. I've had a couple of party members be created since then which varied up what characters' names were inspired from, but for the most part, they were based on users I knew from various communities - Discord, Twitch and here on the Bulbagarden Forums.

Of course, in saying that, I wouldn't be opposed to putting you in a future playthrough of one of the other games I own as a mage-type character (or even as a Warlock in Etrian Odyssey V if I manage to get it).

Edit: ME, keeping it chill.
It's cool, I did die... A lot.

I've been wanting to play those, never got around to it.

i don't die in EO that often because i am that good at everything
except patience

remember when my UN was FIFASylver? Well I'm watching the UCL drafts and

PSG and Arsenal in the same group my life is over

Also I like Coca Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom