• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Exciting Announcements!

1. Pokémon Sun and Moon Mafia

I know many of you here also play Mafia in the War Room, and here's a game I think many of you can connect with and enjoy, hosted by the War Room moderators! It's also open to players of all levels, we would love for you to join even if you've never played before! This game is planned to start up in February, so stay tuned for that.

2. Bulbagarden Game Night is Returning!

As part of an effort to bring more variety and and even more fun to F&G, we're bringing back Bulbagarden Game Night, this time organized by the staff. BGN will focus on bringing together folks to play games that aren't easily done on a message board platform. It will be primarily hosted through Discord but games will take place on various sites. We're hoping to have our first session this weekend, but it could be the following week depending on how efficiently we get the details straightened out and how much time we have.

And finally,

3. Defeat the Boss! is Coming Back!

Some of you may remember this game that I started up a couple of years ago based on the classic Destroy the Bedrock game. It is returning very soon, but this time with some pretty significant changes. Playing will be on a rolling sign-ups basis, and teamwork will be absolutely necessary to defeat each boss. Because of the heavier strategy focus, it will be hosted in The War Room, but it will not be difficult to play or particularly time consuming once you get the hang of it so I encourage all of you to sign up! Sign-ups will be posted this weekend and the game will begin shortly after at least 4 people sign up.

Stay posted for updates on all of these events! As always, have fun~

Oh also worth noting we don't have a clear number of players in mind yet, so anyone who wants to play should have the opportunity to do so.

Double posting is bad kids

Three Exciting Announcements!

1. Pokémon Sun and Moon Mafia

I know many of you here also play Mafia in the War Room, and here's a game I think many of you can connect with and enjoy, hosted by the War Room moderators! It's also open to players of all levels, we would love for you to join even if you've never played before! This game is planned to start up in February, so stay tuned for that.

2. Bulbagarden Game Night is Returning!

As part of an effort to bring more variety and and even more fun to F&G, we're bringing back Bulbagarden Game Night, this time organized by the staff. BGN will focus on bringing together folks to play games that aren't easily done on a message board platform. It will be primarily hosted through Discord but games will take place on various sites. We're hoping to have our first session this weekend, but it could be the following week depending on how efficiently we get the details straightened out and how much time we have.

And finally,

3. Defeat the Boss! is Coming Back!

Some of you may remember this game that I started up a couple of years ago based on the classic Destroy the Bedrock game. It is returning very soon, but this time with some pretty significant changes. Playing will be on a rolling sign-ups basis, and teamwork will be absolutely necessary to defeat each boss. Because of the heavier strategy focus, it will be hosted in The War Room, but it will not be difficult to play or particularly time consuming once you get the hang of it so I encourage all of you to sign up! Sign-ups will be posted this weekend and the game will begin shortly after at least 4 people sign up.

Stay posted for updates on all of these events! As always, have fun~
Fun? No fun allowed here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom