• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All about me
Reaction score
I hate this week. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
This week was also bad for me, college, work, illness, and well many other things.

Bernie! Bernie! We miss you! (Not really my opinion but I always wanted to say that)

Bread is toast, toast is bread

Yar, it be 81 degrees inside me computer!
Well if you go a bit further you might get it right.

I dare you to read this title
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm looking 89 degrees from an invisible line straight downwards.

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
If anyone here is interested, I'm looking for a sub in my US Presidents Mafia game. Head to The War Room for further details.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Do they not have kosher-friendly subs?
Even with the proper ingredients, the sub can easily be rendered not kosher.
Yesterday, I was at the Subway next to 2 of my classes for lunch, and I observed them making a chicken bacon ranch sub, then with the same gloves on, they continued making other subs after handling the bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.