• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
But if he is you and ME is him...

Who am I?

Retired
Reaction score
Re: Mistaken Genders
It's happened to me on Kanzenshuu before, probably because of my username there. But it's been quite a while, so I guess I've made it clear enough. :p

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
Check out this week's Pokémon of the Week segment by clicking the link in my signature.

Anyone who participated in either of the UvD Originals vs Clones will enjoy it. :D

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Thank goodness for the Sun and Moon TCG collection finally coming out. Now I can add a bunch of stuff I can't afford to my Amazon wish list and torture myself.

Taomon!
Reaction score
Re: Mistaken Genders
It's happened to me on Kanzenshuu before, probably because of my username there. But it's been quite a while, so I guess I've made it clear enough. :p
It happens to me sometimes though it's probably due to my choice of themes :D

Check out this week's Pokémon of the Week segment by clicking the link in my signature.

Anyone who participated in either of the UvD Originals vs Clones will enjoy it. :D
Just checked it out it looks good :)

UVD9 was a glorious battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.