• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, just because I mention I hate competitive smash no matter where I go I get persecuted.
I'm not saying that it should stop altogether (anymore) I'm just expressing my distaste for it
Even in a comment about saying let them have their fun I mention it and now it's -4 karma (it's a reddit comment on a FIRE EMBLEM reddit)

Ugh, just because I mention I hate competitive smash no matter where I go I get persecuted.
I'm not saying that it should stop altogether (anymore) I'm just expressing my distaste for it
Even in a comment about saying let them have their fun I mention it and now it's -4 karma (it's a reddit comment on a FIRE EMBLEM reddit)

BURN THE WITCH!

Oh, wait, first we need to weigh you against a duck.

Anyone have a duck? No? Oh come on! You guys never have a duck when it's burning time!

*grumblegrumble*

Well, fine, I guess we'll just have to leave you alone and not persecute you for hating competitive smash.

The modern chicken was a product of millions of years of evolution acting on reptiles followed by human induced selection on that result

The egg came before the chicken.
Not necessarily, there is room to question whether an egg is called after what laid it or what came out. Depending on your position, it's quite possible that the chicken had to come before the egg.
Assuming "egg" is referring to a chicken egg in particular, of course.

That is a good point. Is it whether chicken eggs came before chickens, or whether eggs in general came before chickens?

I propose we get four Ancient Greek philosophers and lock them in a room until they hash it out! After weighing them against ducks so no witches slip in, of course.

When I saw your avi I was like RUBY and then this scene popped into my head lol
@Ereshkigal
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5khredi6pfcw08w8o0kowccs4_640.png

That is a good point. Is it whether chicken eggs came before chickens, or whether eggs in general came before chickens?

I propose we get four Ancient Greek philosophers and lock them in a room until they hash it out! After weighing them against ducks so no witches slip in, of course.
That's not accounting for any of them being warlocks, sorcerers, or some kind of demon/malicious spirit, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom