• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
I've done my time*

12 years of it

In a Rock Lee theme

*quote edited for coherency

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Actually, I probably won't theme Lee next, but sometime soon.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Out of semi-randomness, I present my favorites order:
Olivia > Hapu > Nanu > Hala
But I still like them all.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
I guess it does bother me that
in the Elite Four, Nanu and Hapu were excluded for Acerola (with less skill than a Kahuna) and some random girl (Kahili).

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
I guess it does bother me that
in the Elite Four, Nanu and Hapu were excluded for Acerola (with less skill than a Kahuna) and some random girl (Kahili).
Given they were just setting the Elite Four up, I kinda got the feeling the positions went to the four people who wanted the job. Which might be why not all of the Kahunas were part of it.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Given they were just setting the Elite Four up, I kinda got the feeling the positions went to the four people who wanted the job. Which might be why not all of the Kahunas were part of it.
Which is also why I hope that, if Stars does come to pass, it's a combination of a sequel and third version, so we can have, for example, all the Kahuna as Elite Four.

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
pokemon sm spoilers
Personally I was really happy with the E4. I'm glad we got a new challenge with Kahili, and we had never had a Flying E4 before. Also Kukui said anyone who had beaten the island trials was eligible, so any Trial Captain could have been one, plus we didn't get the chance to battle all of them so I feel it made sense to have some callbacks to previous battles and some completely new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.