• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a web animation recommendation...
Eh, I don't see why not... as long as it's not RBWY, I already tried and failed to get into that.

Nothing current I'm afraid.
I'm not too concerned with the date the stuff in question was made, as long as the stuff in question is good. Oh, and I also don't care that much about the date of a cartoon series' origin as long as said series is enjoyable, that too.

*Googles it*

Oh yeah, I ran into this thing while browsing the internet some time ago, but I never watched it... I guess I could actually give it a go. Though I must ask: does it require any knowledge of the game it's based on or can I just jump straight in?

I assume you've already seen Avatar?

Also Adventure Time is v good
I have indeed seen it... when I was younger, so I don't actually remember that much about it. Maybe I should watch it again... Hmmm...

Oh, and, based on some snippets I've seen of it while waiting for other stuff to come on, I'm not entirely sure I would like Adventure Time, but I guess I could give it a go eventually a.k.a. one eternity later.

Nothing to see here.

I could go on and on about how I prefer this version to the origonal parody... but I won't.
Maybe in a blog or something...

Also, pies.

I saw Wakfu in Netflix the other day but I had trouble finding it again. I did manage to catch an episode on TV, and the animation was beautiful, voice acting and lip synching weren't great, that might've just been that specific episode though. The characters seemed fun though. Definitely going to give the full series a shot.

I would wait so this wouldn't be a double post but it's kind of important and I need to go to bed

This went up last night, y'all should all play
Mafia: - Pokémon Sun & Moon Mafia -Signups- 13/2/17
I had considered signing up when I saw it last night, but the formatting made me think it was full, as I'm so used to seeing the the total player count typed out prior to everyone signing up

I guess it does bother me that
in the Elite Four, Nanu and Hapu were excluded for Acerola (with less skill than a Kahuna) and some random girl (Kahili).
While I do see where you're coming from here, two things to point out for why the E4 was actually a good choice.
1. If it was just the Kahunas, it would have been no different from a "regular" island challenge. Kukui did ask Nanu if he wanted to represent Ula'ula Island and he declined, and there was no Kahuna on Poni Island at the time, so it wouldn't make sense for Hapu to be an E4. As for Kahili, while she is somewhat random, she is mentioned in the resort on Akala Island, making her less random.
2. Fighting, Rock, Ghost, and Flying don't share any weaknesses. At all.
Fighting, Rock, Dark, and Ground, on the other hand, have some weaknesses in common. I think it's pretty cool how they chose to go with a combination of types for the E4 that had no shared weaknesses.

Let's hope you don't sink to the lowest levels of awfulness of puns.

How many players are you expecting?
If I do I'll just swift swim my way up to the highest levels. There will be no Slow start for me because I'm going to be speed boosting myself to the top :p

Eh, I don't see why not... as long as it's not RBWY, I already tried and failed to get into that.

Then I have no suggestions ;(

Speaking of the E4...
Why did Grimsley, of all E4 members, make a re-appearance?

Because Unova and Alola are both part of the United States of Pokémon?

I agree. I think there are nations within the Pokeverse like in real life, just that the borders are different. In the U.S. case, I expect there may even be states as well, just with slightly different borders. After all, the United States was originally intended to be a confederation of nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom