• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've broken my own record
brushed my teeth seven days in a row
huzzah
Try four times a day, every day. :p
Not so much "under" my nose. Otherwise, y'all would get blown away every time I sneeze.
KYg1pn9.gif

*Is suspicious of the ME with the goatee*

Vote: Maniacal Engineer
Nothing to be suspicious of. When you shot me into the alternate universe, it just took me a while to get back. In the meantime I couldn't shave, so I grew a goatee.

That reminds me, how are things in the mirror universe?
Oh not bad. Not bad. Alternate universe ME still has control of the entire cosmos, so all is well with that universe.

MIND TRICKS

This is obviously not the Maniacal Engineer we know, but rather his EEEVIL counterpart from the other reality. My vote stands.
I'm already evil. I don't need an "evil counterpart."
...I could refer you to an Evil Figment, if you so desired, but he is definitely not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom