• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to ask, but am I allowed to advertise a fun and games section in another forum inside here?

Understandable if I cant!

^^;
Sorry, I missed this post until CD mentioned me.
3. Don't advertise other sites outside your signature or blog (Advertising, 3 points, 1 month)
-You can link to other sites if relevant to the thread, but keep links to your own site to a minimum.
Here's the rule on advertising. Unfortunately linking to games from another forum really isn't allowed here since it would risk diverting users from this site.

Reactions: dig
and thus save them from being trapped in Bulba hell
the reason they call it bulbagarden actually has nothing to do with grass-typing and has everyfin to do with farming users so they can forcibly harvest our organs at a later date

why else do you think archaic's been theming giovanni since the beginning of time. Remember slowpoke tails? It's no coincidence

Remember slowpoke tails? It's no coincidence
3f8bf159f7.jpg

oh dear godney its true

3f8bf159f7.jpg

oh dear godney its true
we can beat them if we hide well enough, though I fear we might have to resort to mass suicide. Just please, for the love of god, do NOT get preggers in 2019. The last thing we need is them obtaining enough stem cells to repair the omegasaur.

Last edited:
Juts please, for the love of god, do NOT get preggers in 2019. The last thing we need is them obtaining enough stem cells to repair the omegasaur.
i can't promise anything

*Slam Dunks MatrixChap into the same can*

We're all trash here, who's next?

*slam dunks Meyneth into the can* You.

My bro's account won't get activated or something. Which is a bummer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom