• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the collective nagging of most people I know got me to do it

Worth it though. What ended up happening is I tried to watch them through Amazon prime and because my TV is special enough I had to get them through other means

stupid hdcp, mumble mumble

Didn't you mention once that you were going to meet Q's actor? (Forgive me, I can't remember his name...)

these are my fave new pikmins
e40e03e68b.jpg
4c361ced07.jpg

John De Lancie. I know this because he voices Discord in MLP lol.
Actually, according to Engie, Q has had two different actors play him. Or something.

Also, this:
What does my voice chat client have to do with ponies?
To which I respond with a sly glance at my avatar.

...Oh, and welcom back, landlubber. Haven't seen you since I was a Gardevoir who happens to be badass. Nice to see you back. :D

Oh my god drunk data is hilarious

Oh my god data with the finger trap this is top-quality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom