• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
might as well call it what it really is: a culmination of bad choices.

It's a much better poll than a rigged election that the democratic party is blaming Russia for even though it is their own corruption that caused the rigged election..

I see the villain Scarlet Sky is at it again trying to make himself appear good and popular when he is actually a despicable and most villainous individual

Please try to keep politics out of this thread for the most part. We have other parts of the forum for those types of conversations, and this really isn't the section for heated debate

i like how my post is what prompted this and not the posts that actually started the discussion

It wasn't aimed at anyone specifically, just a general thread announcement.
i was being facetious but really that was a thread announcement made only after my post

If I'm being completely honest I somehow missed the original post until you quoted it :p
i expect nothing less from someone theming alolan persian instead of alolan meowth

I see the villain Scarlet Sky is at it again trying to make himself appear good and popular when he is actually a despicable and most villainous individual
I have no idea what you're talking about. The poll choices were always like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom