• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it does bother me that
in the Elite Four, Nanu and Hapu were excluded for Acerola (with less skill than a Kahuna) and some random girl (Kahili).

I guess it does bother me that
in the Elite Four, Nanu and Hapu were excluded for Acerola (with less skill than a Kahuna) and some random girl (Kahili).

Given they were just setting the Elite Four up, I kinda got the feeling the positions went to the four people who wanted the job. Which might be why not all of the Kahunas were part of it.

Given they were just setting the Elite Four up, I kinda got the feeling the positions went to the four people who wanted the job. Which might be why not all of the Kahunas were part of it.
Which is also why I hope that, if Stars does come to pass, it's a combination of a sequel and third version, so we can have, for example, all the Kahuna as Elite Four.

pokemon sm spoilers
Personally I was really happy with the E4. I'm glad we got a new challenge with Kahili, and we had never had a Flying E4 before. Also Kukui said anyone who had beaten the island trials was eligible, so any Trial Captain could have been one, plus we didn't get the chance to battle all of them so I feel it made sense to have some callbacks to previous battles and some completely new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom