• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Best Just Ice League Hero

• Soup Herman

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bartman

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Stevie Wonder

• Adobe Flash

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Jupitarian

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Green Torch

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ocean Man

• Blue Arrow

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Answer

• Grey Parrot

• Winglady

• Strech Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simon Berg

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enzap

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Bumble Bees?

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Yellow Skinned Wacky Man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, is reading still banned in this new RM?
You fool! Without it explicitly stated, we had plausible deniability, now we'll get ironclad confirmation! Way to ruin it for the rest of us Cloud!

If he wants us to read his RM flavour text, he might need to get rid of the rule.
But that's not technically RM though, in fact we specifically said that reading is fine there and didn't get corrected soooo. Yeah.

Hello, everyone. I was gone for like 48 hours and I was banned then unbanned while Team Skull took over and Aether Assistant Branch Chief Wicke took over my not-banned-but-banned account?! Whatever. Then my nephew died :(

This strange experience made me realize only one thing; I wannabe an engineer just like ME.
WE would like you to call me WE, short for Wannabe Engineer.
WE will try to be as good at puns as ME.

WE were and will be good.
reminder to myself: these puns don't work well with present tenses, past/future are good tho

*Checks Zexy's join date*
"Jun 9, 2012"
...No surprise I don't know, then.

(Do note that I hadn't seen Zexy's post yet when I wrote this)
Well, BlueWartortle was from some point late in January 2013 until my first Bulbaversary June 9, 2013. But it was the name I became first known as since that's when I became an FnG regular, the period from Jun 9, 2012 to January 2013 I was mostly inactive and posting in Current Events: Black 2 and White 2 and Anime. January 2013 is when I discovered FnG (by a fateful misclick!)
Was ME always ME

Also a few people missed the dazwa :p
No, never heard of Random Punster?

a fateful misclick!
Do you mean clicking the link to the section, like the one here?
upload_2017-4-3_15-49-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom