• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG Breeding Service

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Gen V RNG breeding service

I'm offering RNG Breeding services in exchange for events.
I can RNG any breedable Pokemon to have perfect IVs and be shiny.
If interested, Please fill up this form.

Form
RNG Request Form

Pokemon:
Nickname(Optional):
Ability:
Shiny?(y/n):
IVs:
Offer:

Just a few of what I RNGed in the past, These are strictly not for trade.
381.gif

#381 Latios (LV 68)
male.png
012.png

OT: Shawn
2.png
ID: 00000
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Psycho Shift - Dragon Dance - Psychic - Heal Pulse

630.gif

#630 Mandibuzz (LV 25)
female.png
014.png

2.png
ID: 00000
Impish - Weak Armor(DW) - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pluck - Nasty Plot - Flatter - Faint Attack

408.gif

#408 Cranidos (LV 25)
male.png
004.png

2.png
ID: 54164
Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pursuit - Take Down - Scary Face - Assurance

385.gif

#385 ジラーチ ♁ (level 50)
016.png

OT:
1.png
デコロラ ♂ (Black 2, 7013/0)
Timid - Serene Grace - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Healing Wish - Psychic - Swift - Meteor Mash

498.gif

#498 Tepig ♀ (level 1)
004.png

OT:
2.png
Shawn ♂ (Black, 54164)
Adamant - Blaze - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Double Team - Flamethrower - Wild Charge - Flame Charge

Wants
Any Legit Events (This includes Japanese and other foreign events as well) especially the Shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina being given out.

Note: I would really appreciate it if you were the one who received the event yourself.
P.S. Nothing downloaded from Pokecheck please.

Last edited:
No specific gender. And yes, I'm farming Dialgas on my extra copy of White right now.

Cool, I'll try to get it ready by this weekend then I'll notify you once it's ready. What time are you most available for trade? Oh can I have a Modest one if possible?

Yes, I'll reset for modest on my next one.
Best time for me on the weekend is around 3-4 pm eastern time.

Hi!

For trade, I have two SUM2013 Dialga, one Modest (Farmed and received from Serebii user N(emesis) on Aug 28) and one Serious (One that I got myself). I would also be willing to reserve my SUM2013 Palkia after the 9th of September for you.

Looking for Shiny Thundurus or Tornadus for the Palkia reservation OR Any two of the below for it OR Any one for either Dialga:

- Thundurus - Timid - Prankster
- Tornadus - Adamant/Jolly - Prankster
- Latios - Timid/Modest
- Latias - Timid/Modest/Bold
- Charmander - Modest - Any
- Squirtle - Modest - Any
- Ghastly - Timid
- Magikarp - Adamant - Any
- Rhyhorn - Adamant - Lightningrod
- Heracross - Adamant/Jolly - Any(Pref. Moxie)
- Aron - Brave/Adamant - Rock Head
- Larvitar - Brave/Modest - Guts

Let me know your thoughts :)

Hi!

For trade, I have two SUM2013 Dialga, one Modest (Farmed and received from Serebii user N(emesis) on Aug 28) and one Serious (One that I got myself). I would also be willing to reserve my SUM2013 Palkia after the 9th of September for you.

Looking for Shiny Thundurus or Tornadus for the Palkia reservation OR Any two of the below for it OR Any one for either Dialga:

- Thundurus - Timid - Prankster
- Tornadus - Adamant/Jolly - Prankster
- Latios - Timid/Modest
- Latias - Timid/Modest/Bold
- Charmander - Modest - Any
- Squirtle - Modest - Any
- Ghastly - Timid
- Magikarp - Adamant - Any
- Rhyhorn - Adamant - Lightningrod
- Heracross - Adamant/Jolly - Any(Pref. Moxie)
- Aron - Brave/Adamant - Rock Head
- Larvitar - Brave/Modest - Guts

Let me know your thoughts :)
I can do all of the non-legendary ones, I'm already getting all 3 shiny dragons from someone though, anything other events you can offer? :)

Oh man! I guess I might have to go ahead and figure out this RNG thing myself...
I have no other events to offer, as I'm fairly new to the online world. Just a few HeartGold legendaries(Bold Lugia, Modest Suicune, Raikou, Entei). Nothing you would likely be interested in ;) Thank you for your response!

Oh man! I guess I might have to go ahead and figure out this RNG thing myself...
I have no other events to offer, as I'm fairly new to the online world. Just a few HeartGold legendaries(Bold Lugia, Modest Suicune, Raikou, Entei). Nothing you would likely be interested in ;) Thank you for your response!

Oh, wait, I think I'll need the 3 shiny dragons after all. What abou I'll give you all your non legendary requests for all the shiny dragons?

Last edited:
Hmm, this would knock a lot of guys off of my list. If you would add an Adamant Beldum to the list, I would be happy to give you either of my SUM2013 Dialga, and a SUM2013 Palkia and SUM2013 Giratina once they become available. Would trading three flawless shineys (your choice which) for each of these work for you? I'll message you with further IV wants and things, if you are good with this :)

I restarted and got a LOT of Genesects

Can I get a Jolly Shelder with perfect IV's (except special attack)

Pokemon:Bellossom
Nickname(Optional):Bellawsum
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Chlorophyll
Shiny?(y/n):y
IVs:All max
Offer:Either a shiny event palkia or dialga

Sorrt guys for a really late reply, have been busy recently.
I restarted and got a LOT of Genesects

Can I get a Jolly Shelder with perfect IV's (except special attack)
Sure, do you have a hasty one?

Pokemon:Bellossom
Nickname(Optional):Bellawsum
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Chlorophyll
Shiny?(y/n):y
IVs:All max
Offer:Either a shiny event palkia or dialga
Ok, I'll take either.

Heya, sorry for the late reply, my friend code is 5244 3434 8278 for white 2 if you are still up for it :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom