• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

spontaneite

Reaction score
Most of post updated 05/01/2016
Cutting short the shiny hunt

If you've ever really wanted a specific shiny with specific (or perfect) stats and a specific nature, even specific gender and ability, you've probably also despaired at how difficult it is to get said shiny. With RNG, however, I can obtain for you any shiny from Generation 1-5 with the stats you want, with the exception of mythical legendaries. If you want a shiny legendary, PM me - this shop is primarily for breeding.

Cautionary note: None of the pokemon you can obtain via my shop will have the 'pentagon' symbol denoting Gen6 origin, as they will primarily be bred on Gen5. Currently, non-Gen6 natives are not allowed to participate in official tournaments. I can help you in obtaining perfect IV parents for breeding your own competitive pokemon, but the pokemon I provide you will not be able to compete in official tournaments under current rules. You can still use them as you would any other non-gen6 native pokemon, however.

Basic information on RNG:
It is called RNG abuse, which stands for Random Number Generator abuse. In summary, the way pokemon are generated is not random, and with a sufficiently fancy calculator program, you can take advantage of that to get the pokemon you want. It is, essentially, very controlled hard resetting. Any pokemon/move/ability/etc not normally obtainable in the games remains unobtainable. RNG abuse is not possible in gen6 (oversimplifying) because gen6 games use the more sophisticated means of the 3DS to generate pokemon, which is much less predictable. All RNGed pokemon are, however, completely legit.

What I can offer: Updated 05/01/2016
-Shinies with completely perfect stats (31/31/31/31/31/31)
-Shinies with stats tailored for a particular hidden power type
-Non shinies with specific or perfect stats
-Shinies with five perfect stats and 0 in speed (aka, trick room spread), or zeroes elsewhere. Note: I have had trouble RNGing zero value stats in the past, due to software mishaps I can't quite figure out. Therefore it's possible that I might not be able to successfully fulfill these requests, but for now I'm still officially trying.

What I can't offer: Updated 05/01/2016
Anything from generation 6. That's 650 - 720 in the pokedex. I RNG on HGSS, Platinum, and BW/2, therefore no pokemon from X/Y are available.
If you want a shiny from Gen 6, I recommend looking at one of the other Shoppes in the GTS section.
Hidden abilities not stated in the section below are not possible, because they either require dream world or gen 6, neither of which I have access to. Normal abilities introduced for a particular pokemon in gen 6 are likewise impossible.
Please make sure any egg moves you request are actually available for that pokemon in gen 5, as well.

Hidden abilities
Updated 05/01/2016
I have immediate access to hidden abilities for the following pokemon: Eevee, vulpix, swablu, shroomish, sneasel, gligar, zangoose, dragonite.

I can on request access hidden abilities for these pokemon, but it will take longer: patrat, nidoran, snubbull, pachirisu, electrike, blitzle, bidoof, venonat, lotad, foongus, purrloin, minccino, woobat, dunsparce, nosepass, seviper, cubchoo, grimer, trubbish, bouffalant, tangela, skorupi, drifloon, spheal, krabby, corsola, chatot, wingull, mienfoo, absol, psyduck, caterpie, weedle, murkrow, makuhita, bagon, meditite, poliwag, clefairy, beldum, ditto*, bronzor, combee, sewaddle, pinsir, heracross, marill, munna and lillipup.
I am working on gaining access to hidden abilities from Dream Radar, which includes: staryu, porygon, jigglypuff, togepi, shuckle, jynx, ralts, spiritomb, riolu, rotom, sigilyph, slowpoke, and hoothoot. If you desire any of these, see the note below:

Note: Requesting a pokemon with a Hidden Ability I do not yet have stocked makes your request Complex. See complexity section for details.

*Ditto cannot be bred. Therefore, Imposter ditto is only available as it comes from the hidden grotto - it can be RNGed to have certain stats and nature, but it can never be shiny. Since it is a hidden grotto RNG capture, not a breed, and is more work than standard breeding RNG, I will be unlikely to accept Imposter ditto requests.

Moves: Updated 05/01/2016

Egg moves are quite a lot of work. Therefore, if I don't have a suitable parent ready to go, it is unlikely that I will accept item trades for egg moves. See complexity section.

Any move available by tutor in BW or BW2 is available to you.

If you really insist, any move available by tutor in XY/ORAS is also available to you.

RNG Complexity:
On complexity: i.e. is your request comparatively a lot of work or not
I call a request complex if it requires lengthy RNGs, multiple RNGs, annoying RNGs, or any combination thereof. Here's some brief specifics.

Most basic: I have the parents of the pokemon you've requested ready-to-go, all I need to do is plug them in and pick a seed. This can include Hidden Abilities and egg moves provided I have the stock parents ready. Breeding shiny and perfect pokemon is trivial, that's not complex at all. If your request involves just a plain perfect shiny with no HA/egg moves, it's probably basic. I am very likely to accept items in exchange for these RNGs.

Slightly less basic: I don't have the stock parents, but all I need to do is go out and catch one, no RNG required. I have access to every mainstream game except Diamond/Pearl, so I can capture most pokemon relatively easily. This counts as a basic request in my books, but might take slightly longer. Every pokemon I don't already have in stock will probably be simple to obtain with the exception of chimchar and turtwig, which I need to reset Platinum for.

Somewhat complex: Your request involves egg moves I don't have stock parents ready for. To get that egg move ready, I usually need to do at least three separate breed RNGs, usually several more depending on the length of the breeding chain. You are, in asking me for an egg move, essentially asking me to breed at least three pokemon. This means your request is a lot more work, and I'm unlikely to accept items in exchange without a fair amount of grovelling involved. Rare items like ability capsule are exceptions. PP max...maybe.

Complex: Your request involves a hidden ability I don't have stock parents for yet. Because gen5 will only pass on hidden abilities from a female pokemon, and never when bred with ditto, I must first do an RNG on BW2, trade the mother over, and breed a suitable male for her, provided I don't have one already. Because hidden grotto RNG is very annoying, I count this as more complex than egg moves. I am similarly unlikely to accept items for this, with previously marked exceptions.

More complex: Your request either involves a combination of egg moves and hidden abilities I don't have stock for, multiple egg moves, or combinations thereof. These bore me quite a lot, so I'm likely to procrastinate when dealing with your request unless you've offered me something I'm extremely keen on. No items except ability capsule, or something similarly rare that has slipped my mind.

Very complex: You have asked me to breed something on gen4 (HGSS/DPPt) for some reason. Breeding on gen4 invariably involves multiple RNGs, and furthermore, it's on gen4, which while not actually difficult, is a lot more of a pain than RNG on gen5. You're in for a long, long wait if you request this, maybe even if you have something I seriously want.

My stock parents:
In this section, I'll include the stock parents I have with something noteworthy about them, i.e. hidden ability/egg moves/perfect stats.

Vulpix Pair, both HA, both perfect, will pass on heat wave, extrasensory, and flamethrower to offspring vulpix.

Dragonite Pair, mother HA, mother perfect, will pass on extremespeed, dragon rush, dragon dance, and thunder wave to offspring dratini.

Gligar Pair, both HA, both perfect, will likely pass on screech, x-scissor, sky uppercut and swords dance to offspring gligar.

Breloom Pair, both HA, both perfect, will pass on spore, seed bomb, false swipe, and headbutt to offspring shroomish.

Zangoose Pair, both HA, both perfect, will pass on false swipe, x-scissor, night slash, and swords dance to offspring zangoose.

Altaria Pair, both HA, both perfect, will pass on hyper voice, mirror move, dragon Pulse and cotton Guard to offspring swablu.

Manectric Pair: mother HA, both perfect, will pass on discharge, flame burst, flamethrower and thunder to offspring electrike.

Absol Pair, both perfect, will pass on megahorn, swords dance, night slash and psycho cut to offspring absol.

Axew Pair: both perfect, will pass on their movesets of assurance, dragon rage, dual chop, and scary face to offspring axew.

Zoroark Pair: both perfect, will pass on extrasensory, nasty plot, night daze, and snarl to offspring zorua.

Sneasel mother, HA, perfect.

Eevee mother, HA, perfect.

Misc Perfect parents: ducklett, baltoy, golem, onix, piplup, nidoran, and growlithe.

How to make your request: Updated 05/01/2016
Please provide the following information -
The pokemon you want, nickname, gender, nature, stat spread, hidden power type (all stats perfect is dark), and any egg/tutor moves. Any other details you feel are applicable.
If having a format would help you organise it:
POKEMON (NICKNAME)
GENDER, NATURE, ABILITY
IV/IV/IV/IV/IV/IV
HIDDEN POWER TYPE (if your requested pokemon is perfect, this will always be DARK)
MOVES
If you do not supply me with information on any of these things, I will assume you don't mind. If you don't specify a nickname, the pokemon will be un-nicknamed. If you don't specify stats/HP type, they will probably be perfect (dark) by default. If you don't specify nature, I'll automatically pick one of the smogon recommended ones for that pokemon's final form. If you don't specify gender, you could end up with either, and same with ability.

I ask that you not request more than two pokemon at once. If, however, you have something in the 'looking for' list that I've indicated I'd give a lot for, we can discuss additional requests.

What I am looking for: Updated 05/01/2016
Hidden ability females:
-None from the list above of which hidden abilities I can access. Exceptions that I already have listed here:
Exceptions: Goomy, fennekin, chespin, carbink, helioptile, fletchling, pancham, froakie, swirlix, snorunt, chimchar.
I am especially interested in Gen 6 HA females.

6th Gen females with 5+ perfect stats:
Exceptions: Goomy, fennekin, chespin, carbink, helioptile, fletchling, pancham, froakie, swirlix, espurr.
Bonus if the female has an ideal nature.

6th Gen shiny pokemon with three or more perfect stats:
-6th generation, 650-720, only. Any pokemon available in previous generations are available to me via RNG, and my many many games.

The following event-only pokemon:
-Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, Genesect. Once Volcanion is legal, that too.
- The shiny Yveltal and Xerneas recently released in Japan.
- Any event pokemon except Jirachi with 4+ perfect stats and/or a beneficial nature.
- If you miraculously have one of these shiny, with good stats, and legitimate - I will trade you multiple shinies for them. Even multiple shiny legendaries, depending on the legendary.
- I have an excellent Darkrai already - however, I do not have a shiny Darkrai. If you can offer a shiny Darkrai, with a nature that boosts or does not hinder sp.attack or speed, and with good stats, the aforementioned offer of multiple shinies applies.

Power items:
Don't need these any more.

Battle Items:
Hold items, such as focus sash, choice band, and all that lovely stuff. I'm referring to the ones that must be bought with BP in the Maison. I'll do basic to somewhat complex RNGs for these, depending on the complexity of RNG and the expense of the item.

Evolution items:
- This includes items available for BP in shops, as collecting BP tires me. This also includes stones available through super training, as super training also bores me.
- Once I have five or more of any one evolution item, I will post it here as an undesired item.
If the evo item is a particularly high BP cost one, then I will probably accept it for more complex RNGs. If it's basic stones, I'm only likely to accept them if you're requesting something that would be simple for me to RNG. See more in RNG Complexity section.

Mega stones:
- Any and all mega stones.
- Once I have five or more of any one mega stone, I will post it here as an undesired item.
Additionally, I'm unlikely to accept mega stones (with the exception of particularly rare ones such as Diancite) for any but pretty basic RNGs. See RNG Complexity section.

Rare Candy:
I will accept rare candies for basic RNGs. See RNG Complexity.

PP Max:
- The item PP Max. No threshold on this, I doubt I will ever not have need for PP Max. This is probably the only item I'm willing to do fairly complex RNGs for, except for

Ability capsule:
For obvious reasons, this item is very annoying to obtain and I'm willing to do complex and even very complex RNGs for one.

General Guidelines for traded pokemon: Updated 05/01/2016
- Please do not trade me any pokemon which you hacked, cheated for, or you are certain was hacked or cheated for by someone else. If you are uncertain whether it was obtained legally, please mention it.
- Please mention if you intend to trade-clone any pokemon you plan to trade me. I prefer to avoid cloned pokemon, but will definitely make exceptions for many event pokemon.
- Ditto in general is an exception. It can't be bred, so I have to capture it in the Giant Chasm. Perfect ditto is possible, shiny perfect ditto is not. I probably won't accept requests for dittos any more, unless you offer high end items or something on my pokemon list.

General Guidelines for traded items:
-Please do not trade me any items which you obtained by cheating, or purchased using cheated money or money obtained by selling cheated items.

Time estimates on RNGed pokemon: Updated 05/01/2016
- I have some fairly time consuming responsibilities such as being an undergrad, having a part time job, and having far too many hobbies. Additionally, I have an extremely avoidant personality, so as soon as something starts to feel like a chore I will abscond from it for an indeterminate amount of time until I feel less hostile towards it. This is partly why I have been unresponsive for several months, if you're curious. It's entirely possible that this will happen again, so consider yourself warned. There's a guy on the Serebii forums who seems to do the same thing as me, so if you're desperate and I don't seem to be around, you could go there. Or consult one of the breeder shops here on Bulbagarden.

Please be patient when waiting for your pokemon, but also please do contact me if it has been a long while - I tend to forget things/avoid thinking about things, and getting messages can sometimes remind me/prematurely end avoidance.

My friend code: 1693-3061-1335
My IGN: Leeny
Timezone: UTC (Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Lisbon)

I await your requests!

Last edited:
More or less what the title says:
I will take requests for pretty much any gen 1-5 pokemon bred to your specifications. That includes gender, nature, stats, and shininess. Egg moves are more annoying but can be accomplished. I can also offer certain pokemon with their hidden abilities - however, none beyond those available through hidden grottoes or other means in BW/2. These pokemon will not in any way be obtained via cheating. For more information on method, see the spoiler tag below. EDIT: Pokemon which I can't easily get hold of very quickly might take longer. For example, porygon or spiritomb. I also don't have gen4 starters available yet.

How I do this:
It is called RNG abuse, which stands for Random Number Generator. In summary, the way pokemon are generated is not random, and with a sufficiently fancy calculator program, you can take advantage of that to get the pokemon you want. Is it cheating? No. It is, essentially, very controlled hard resetting. Any pokemon/move/ability/etc not normally obtainable in the games remains unobtainable. RNG abuse is not possible in gen6 (oversimplifying) because gen6 games use the more sophisticated means of the 3DS to generate pokemon, which is much less predictable. This is not thought to have been implemented to prevent RNG abuse, and all RNGed pokemon are fully valid as far as Pokemon Bank and online competition is concerned.

I don't really need anything in exchange, as I'm willing to do a fair bit of good will breeding on my way to getting a full shiny living dex. However, if you have any 6th generation pokemon with 4 or more perfect IVs, that would be classed as foreign in the UK, I would appreciate those.
EDIT: Also, I am interested in pokemon with hidden abilities not available outside of BW2 and ORAS. Gale wings fletchling, for example, or magician fennekin. Any 4+ perfect stat gen6 shinies, also, I will go far for. Basically, I'm willing to do these for free for now, but if you're feeling grateful and have any of those things I mentioned, I'd welcome it.
If you can hatch me two things I can offer you two things

1 is a magician fennekin, it has 2 IVs but I have no problem breeding for 4+ with any egg moves you may want

I also have an event Dragonite, lvl 55 I BELIEVE it has the hidden ability but I'll check when I'm home. It was just released a few days ago and as I understand GameStop does not exist in the UK? So idt you have this. Lmk if you want something else though

I myself would like a shiny Froakie wih Protean, Timid nature, with IVs in Spd, SpAtk, Def, Sp.Def and HP. (HP isn't a big deal though as it is a glass cannon) preferably with the move Toxic spikes but it isn't essential.

Secondly a Shiny Solosis, Preferably Magic Guard but I'll take Overcoat as well. Calm Nature with IVs in Sp.Def, Def, SpAtk & HP.

Let me know if these are possible for you. I understand Froakie is Gen6 but i decided to ask just in case. If its not at all possible, just lmk and I'll replace it with one other I'm interested in. :)

1 is a magician fennekin, it has 2 IVs but I have no problem breeding for 4+ with any egg moves you may want

I also have an event Dragonite, lvl 55 I BELIEVE it has the hidden ability but I'll check when I'm home. It was just released a few days ago and as I understand GameStop does not exist in the UK? So idt you have this. Lmk if you want something else though

I myself would like a shiny Froakie wih Protean, Timid nature, with IVs in Spd, SpAtk, Def, Sp.Def and HP. (HP isn't a big deal though as it is a glass cannon) preferably with the move Toxic spikes but it isn't essential.

Secondly a Shiny Solosis, Preferably Magic Guard but I'll take Overcoat as well. Calm Nature with IVs in Sp.Def, Def, SpAtk & HP.

Let me know if these are possible for you. I understand Froakie is Gen6 but i decided to ask just in case. If its not at all possible, just lmk and I'll replace it with one other I'm interested in. :)

Hi there. I'd be happy to breed you your solosis, but you're right in that froakie isn't available as it's generation 6! Sorry! The methods XY/ORAS use to generate pokemon are not nearly as predictable as in previous generations so RNG is completely impossible (which is why I want the high IV pokemon to begin with :p)

I don't really need a magician fennekin any more, sorry! And I already have access to multiscale dragonite with extremespeed as well. Do you have a PP Max/mega stone/power item/evolution item to trade? I'd accept those.

EDIT: I suddenly remembered this and realised you might not have got the notification due to lack of being quoted. I've quoted you now. Do you still want a solosis? And please do mention the other one you want since froakie is gen6.

Let me know!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to get me a 5 iv shiny adamant Marill (no sp. attack iv ofc)?

Since you're after hidden abilities, I can get you:
>Sturdy Carbink
>Scrappy Pancham
>Unburden Swirlix
>Solar Power Helioptile
>Gooey Goomy

To name a few, none are foreign since my game is english. But I'll make sure anything I breed is perfect as well.

Would you be willing to get me a 5 iv shiny adamant Marill (no sp. attack iv ofc)?

Since you're after hidden abilities, I can get you:
>Sturdy Carbink
>Scrappy Pancham
>Unburden Swirlix
>Solar Power Helioptile
>Gooey Goomy

To name a few, none are foreign since my game is english. But I'll make sure anything I breed is perfect as well.

I can get that marill easily. It won't take any longer to make it perfect, in fact it's the opposite as I've made a spreadsheet of all the perfect shiny seeds, so no need to leave out sp.atk :)
I'm most interested in the helioptile and the goomy, but I'll happily have all of those. If possible, could they be female and have competitive natures? I understand that's a lot of work so please feel free to ask for more than the marill.

I can get that marill easily. It won't take any longer to make it perfect, in fact it's the opposite as I've made a spreadsheet of all the perfect shiny seeds, so no need to leave out sp.atk :)
I'm most interested in the helioptile and the goomy, but I'll happily have all of those. If possible, could they be female and have competitive natures? I understand that's a lot of work so please feel free to ask for more than the marill.

Would you be willing to do 5 for 5 then?

My offers (revised):
Carbink
Sturdy
Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31

Pancham, Female
Scrappy
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Storm Throw

Swirlix, Female
Unburden
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum

Helioptile, Female
Solar Power
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Goomy, Female
Gooey
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Acid Armor, Counter, Iron Tail
Carbink, and Goomy are already bred. But if you want me to change up anything let me know! I don't mind.

Wants:
Marill, Male
Nickname: Nugget
Huge Power
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Koffing, Male
Nickname: Cyanide
Levitate
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mareep, Male
Nickname: Jupiter
Static
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mudkip, Male
Nickname: Muddy Pinky (Let me know if it doesn't fit!)
Torrent
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Axew, Male
Nickname: Schwarz
Mold Breaker
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Would these guys be fine? And if it's no hassle can I get them all shiny? Though the ivs I marked with X isn't needed so you don't need to go the extra mile there.

Well im gonna ask, can I have a perfect ditto? I have pp max, or mega stones.

Would you be willing to do 5 for 5 then?

My offers (revised):
Carbink
Sturdy
Bold
31/31/31/31/31/31

Pancham, Female
Scrappy
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Storm Throw

Swirlix, Female
Unburden
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum

Helioptile, Female
Solar Power
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Goomy, Female
Gooey
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Acid Armor, Counter, Iron Tail
Carbink, and Goomy are already bred. But if you want me to change up anything let me know! I don't mind.

Wants:
Marill, Male
Nickname: Nugget
Huge Power
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Koffing, Male
Nickname: Cyanide
Levitate
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mareep, Male
Nickname: Jupiter
Static
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mudkip, Male
Nickname: Muddy Pinky (Let me know if it doesn't fit!)
Torrent
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Axew, Male
Nickname: Schwarz
Mold Breaker
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Would these guys be fine? And if it's no hassle can I get them all shiny? Though the ivs I marked with X isn't needed so you don't need to go the extra mile there.

Everything is fine except the Mudkip - I am certain the nickname won't fit, because I tried to nickname an Axew And my axe! and couldn't fit the exclamation mark in. You're over by one letter :p also I don't have mudkip handy at the moment, it's the only Hoenn starter I don't - and since the quickest way for me to get it would be to start a new playthrough of HG/SS and finish it, the mudkip could take several weeks or more depending on how much time I find.

It doesn't take me any longer to get them shiny with RNG, since I have all the seeds saved. Same with perfect. If you're okay with the mudkip taking a while, I'll put priority on all of your offers except slurpuff for the ones I can get to you sooner. Is that okay?

Well im gonna ask, can I have a perfect ditto? I have pp max, or mega stones.

Regular perfect ditto would be fine. Imposter perfect ditto I'd want a bit more than a pp max or mega stone, because hidden grotto RNG takes a while and is pretty annoying. Imposter ditto can never be shiny due to game restrictions. Is that okay? If you really want a non-imposter shiny, I can get one, but the ditto wouldn't be perfect.
(I didn't make this perfectly clear on the original post, I've updated the information now.)

What nature do you want for the ditto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is fine except the Mudkip - I am certain the nickname won't fit, because I tried to nickname an Axew And my axe! and couldn't fit the exclamation mark in. You're over by one letter :p also I don't have mudkip handy at the moment, it's the only Hoenn starter I don't - and since the quickest way for me to get it would be to start a new playthrough of HG/SS and finish it, the mudkip could take several weeks or more depending on how much time I find.

It doesn't take me any longer to get them shiny with RNG, since I have all the seeds saved. Same with perfect. If you're okay with the mudkip taking a while, I'll put priority on all of your offers except slurpuff for the ones I can get to you sooner. Is that okay?

What about "PinkyKippy" with no space then? And sure, I honestly am in no rush with all of this since I need to breed your Pokemon as well and at most it takes me a day or two if my classwork isn't a distraction. So if it's not a hassle on you then I'm fine with it. Or if it comes down to it, I wouldn't mind picking something else. I'm not bothered about that bit at all.

And this is just a quick note really but to the right of reply with quote check that quote symbol with a plus, then press reply with quote. This will allow you to multi-quote which makes handling trade threads easier. :)

What about "PinkyKippy" with no space then? And sure, I honestly am in no rush with all of this since I need to breed your Pokemon as well and at most it takes me a day or two if my classwork isn't a distraction. So if it's not a hassle on you then I'm fine with it. Or if it comes down to it, I wouldn't mind picking something else. I'm not bothered about that bit at all.

And this is just a quick note really but to the right of reply with quote check that quote symbol with a plus, then press reply with quote. This will allow you to multi-quote which makes handling trade threads easier. :)

Haha, thanks! I may have RNG mostly nailed but forum skills are another thing entirely. So no hurry on mudkip, then? I wasn't planning to start another HGSS for a while because I just finished with one and frankly RNGing the legendaries on those games is so annoying...not difficult, just really tedious. Still better than the natural method though :p

Yep no hurry at all, I can be patient. Plus I bet you'd be faster than me trying to masuda method one anyways! But I'll leave a visitor message when I bred the Pokemon I promised you if that sounds good? :)

Yep no hurry at all, I can be patient. Plus I bet you'd be faster than me trying to masuda method one anyways! But I'll leave a visitor message when I bred the Pokemon I promised you if that sounds good? :)

Yeah, that's fine :) and haha probably. How many eggs on average does it usually take you to masuda a shiny? I'm about 90 in so far and no luck as yet. I read of one unfortunate guy who took over 2000 eggs for a single shiny...

@spontaneite; I'm fine with a regular one, I want it modest nature.

Yeah, that's fine. I'll capture that for you in the next few days, and PM you when it's ready. I would tonight but work was tiring and I just want to lay down.

@spontaneite;

It seems I need your services again. Hopefully I'm not too much of a pain. xP
I have two Pokemon to request (maybe one, I don't know if you can get the other).

Pokémon: Magnemite
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Nickname: Positron
Shiny: Yes

This is the one I don't know if you could get, considering Defog is an HM in D/P/Pt. But since you can RNG in HG/SS, I thought I'd ask. Feel free to ignore this is you can't get Defog.

Pokémon: Piplup
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nickname: Emperor
Moves:
-Defog (HM in D/P/Pt)
-FeatherDance if possible

Would 4 PP Maxes be an okay offer for this? If not, ask me if you want anything else and I'll see if I have it.

@spontaneite;

I have two Pokemon to request (maybe one, I don't know if you can get the other).

This is the one I don't know if you could get, considering Defog is an HM in D/P/Pt. But since you can RNG in HG/SS, I thought I'd ask. Feel free to ignore this is you can't get Defog.

Moves:
-Defog (HM in D/P/Pt)

Would 4 PP Maxes be an okay offer for this? If not, ask me if you want anything else and I'll see if I have it.

Magnemite is fine. Piplup will take a while, since the only source of them is my Platinum game. However, defog is basically impossible. Even if I taught it, poketransfer doesn't allow pokemon to know HM moves, so that would be that, pretty much. :p also, I can RNG in gen4, but perfect pokemon are more or less impossible. Near-perfect, maybe, but that requires RNGing your IDs....basically, I'll breed your piplup on White :p and he won't know defog.

@spontaneite;

Moves:
-Defog (HM in D/P/Pt)

Magnemite is fine. Piplup will take a while, since the only source of them is my Platinum game. However, defog is basically impossible. Even if I taught it, poketransfer doesn't allow pokemon to know HM moves, so that would be that, pretty much. :p also, I can RNG in gen4, but perfect pokemon are more or less impossible. Near-perfect, maybe, but that requires RNGing your IDs....basically, I'll breed your piplup on White :p and he won't know defog.

Actually, you get Defog transferred by trading it to HG/SS while it knows Defog then transferring it. and if not straight 31s, what IVs could you get for a physical wall?

Last edited:

Actually, you get Defog transferred by trading it to HG/SS while it knows Defog then transferring it. and if not straight 31s, what IVs could you get for a physical wall?

I am aware of that, but I'm not set up to breed on gen 4, I in fact never learned to breed on gen 4, since my main concern was legendaries, and getting you your piplup will require a lot of set up. And at a glance at the guides, breeding looks pretty annoying on HGSS not even accounting hitting the seed and delay. I just recently got done with all my legendaries on SS....and it was frustrating enough that I really don't want to go near those games for another week or two. To give you an idea, BW is easy to RNG on, BW2 is about 5-8 times harder, and despite that, it takes me longer to RNG a single pokemon on HGSS than it does to RNG twelve on BW2. It would take approximately 4-6 separate RNGs to get you that piplup to your specifications, with decent stats, and on HGSS....ouch.

If you don't mind waiting an indeterminable time....by all means. You can have it, and it might even be perfect, or near perfect. On the other hand, I could get you a perfect bold shiny piplup, minus defog, basically when you want. I set up for featherdance piplup on White this morning, which took two relatively quick RNGs. (which is another thing - I am currently not willing to do egg moves on HGSS, unless it was in exchange for a perfect shiny or something. My opinion on that may change as my frustration with HGSS decreases though.)

Let me know what you think, and sorry if I seem slightly grumpy. My day wasn't as pleasant as it could have been - I'm doing my best not to let that leak out to undeserving audiences.

I am aware of that, but I'm not set up to breed on gen 4, I in fact never learned to breed on gen 4, since my main concern was legendaries, and getting you your piplup will require a lot of set up. And at a glance at the guides, breeding looks pretty annoying on HGSS not even accounting hitting the seed and delay. I just recently got done with all my legendaries on SS....and it was frustrating enough that I really don't want to go near those games for another week or two. To give you an idea, BW is easy to RNG on, BW2 is about 5-8 times harder, and despite that, it takes me longer to RNG a single pokemon on HGSS than it does to RNG twelve on BW2. It would take approximately 4-6 separate RNGs to get you that piplup to your specifications, with decent stats, and on HGSS....ouch.

If you don't mind waiting an indeterminable time....by all means. You can have it, and it might even be perfect, or near perfect. On the other hand, I could get you a perfect bold shiny piplup, minus defog, basically when you want. I set up for featherdance piplup on White this morning, which took two relatively quick RNGs. (which is another thing - I am currently not willing to do egg moves on HGSS, unless it was in exchange for a perfect shiny or something. My opinion on that may change as my frustration with HGSS decreases though.)

Let me know what you think, and sorry if I seem slightly grumpy. My day wasn't as pleasant as it could have been - I'm doing my best not to let that leak out to undeserving audiences.

Hmm, I'm willing to wait if I could get that Piplup. And really, as long as HP and Defense are perfect, I'd be just fine with it. FeatherDance isn't needed as much, so I can do without. I'd be willing to up my offer if you were willing to attempt obtaining Piplup. If not, I can understand why.

And you don't seem grumpy. I understand anyways xD

Hmm, I'm willing to wait if I could get that Piplup. And really, as long as HP and Defense are perfect, I'd be just fine with it. FeatherDance isn't needed as much, so I can do without. I'd be willing to up my offer if you were willing to attempt obtaining Piplup. If not, I can understand why.

I'd be willing to attempt it, but....it really might be a while. And upping your offer would be appreciated since it's literally more work than five shiny HGSS legendaries. I'm not sure how many RNGs I'm going to have to do for that. Also, might have to give up on featherdance? But you said you could do without for that anyway :p would you be able to breed a perfect male fennekin/chespin? Preferably with their hidden abilities but not required. Nature doesn't matter.

I'd be willing to attempt it, but....it really might be a while. And upping your offer would be appreciated since it's literally more work than five shiny HGSS legendaries. I'm not sure how many RNGs I'm going to have to do for that. Also, might have to give up on featherdance? But you said you could do without for that anyway :p would you be able to breed a perfect male fennekin/chespin? Preferably with their hidden abilities but not required. Nature doesn't matter.

I'll get ya both Fennekin and Chespin for attempting this. I'm super grateful xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom