• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get ya both Fennekin and Chespin for attempting this. I'm super grateful xD

Haha, thanks. it seriously might be a while, though, so take your time on that breeding. That said, I'm feeling slightly less mutinous towards HGSS than I was a couple of days ago, so we'll see.

hi, can i request a male shiny electrike/Timid/IVs: 31|xx|30|31|31|31/HP Ice/ EMs: Flame Burst, Discharge/Lightning Rod Ability
and can i also have a male shiny jolly trapinch/Jolly/perfect IV/any ability because it ends up as levitate in the end

i can offer any evolutionary items with BP, stones(Leaf,Water etc)
Mega Stones:Gengarite, Abomasite, Mewtwonite X
Power Items
6 IV dream ball feebas with HA(Male/Female)
I can breed these with HA:(non shiny)
buizel, cacnea,snorunt, chimchar, chikorita, cyndaquil

hi, can i request a male shiny electrike/Timid/IVs: 31|xx|30|31|31|31/HP Ice/ EMs: Flame Burst, Discharge/Lightning Rod Ability
and can i also have a male shiny jolly trapinch/Jolly/perfect IV/any ability because it ends up as levitate in the end

i can offer any evolutionary items with BP, stones(Leaf,Water etc)
Mega Stones:Gengarite, Abomasite, Mewtwonite X
Power Items
6 IV dream ball feebas with HA(Male/Female)
I can breed these with HA:(non shiny)
buizel, cacnea,snorunt, chimchar, chikorita, cyndaquil

Hi there, your pokemon are fine, but they'll have to wait a bit as I don't have parents in stock at the moment. I'm currently ploughing through an Emerald save I started ages ago to get an electrike and trapinch up to BW, and also my marshtomp to breed someone else's mudkip. Also flame burst will add a bit of time on, but not too much.

I'll have a female HA snorunt and chimchar in exchange please. I'll let you know when your RNGs are done. Did you want any Nicknames?

okay take your time and will do. Is there any specific gender you need or IV spread

okay take your time and will do. Is there any specific gender you need or IV spread

Cheers. Well, as for that - I'd like them female please, and as many IVs as you can be bothered to breed. Preferably 4 or 5 perfect, at least, but perfect would be lovely if you have time to manage it. Nature doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I can try my best with chimchar since the chance of female is low but with snorunt I can do perfect IV spread

There's quite a few Pokemon that I'd like to request two of your choice from, and their gender doesn't matter except where noted. I've got a spare legit Genesect, a few extra mega stones (need to check the game to see which ones), and lots of 4+ IV Pokemon I've bred, some of them with good natures. As for what I have, they're all English because of my game, and, like the extra mega stones, I need to see what they are. And here's my list of Pokemon I'd like (name; required perfect IVs (abbreviated); desired nature(s) (I would like to note that I don't require perfect IVs all around, but definitely 5, and you can do whatever with the one hit by the desired nature(s)):

Slakoth; A, HP, D; naughty
Spheal; HP, A, D; brave
Tyrogue (Hitmontop)*; A, D, SD; adamant/impish
Beldum; A, D, SD; brave/relaxed
Growlithe; A, SA, S; lonely/mild
Cranidos; A, HP, SA; naughty
Tympole; HP, A, SA; brave
Darumaka**; A, HP, S; brave
Carvana; A, SA, S; naughty/rash
Shellos***; HP, SA, SD; quiet
Pachirisu; S, SD, D; timid/calm
Cherubi; SA, S, SD; modest/timid
Glameow; S, A, HP; naughty/naive
Bagon; A, SA, S; naughty/rash

*: Overall, I'm looking for three Tyrogue, one for each evolution. I haven't yet looked up desired natures for Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee yet, so unless someone knows the best natures for them, go ahead and just stick with what I've put.
**: I don't care whether it has its normal ability or its hidden ability, so I'll leave that decision up to you.
***: I desire two Shellos, one East Sea, one West Sea. I forget which one is normally pink and which is normally blue, but I want the pink one female and the blue one male.

Again, just to clarify, I'm only after any two on this list, and don't care which two. And with that, I bid you good evening.

There's quite a few Pokemon that I'd like to request two of your choice from, and their gender doesn't matter except where noted. I've got a spare legit Genesect, a few extra mega stones (need to check the game to see which ones), and lots of 4+ IV Pokemon I've bred, some of them with good natures. As for what I have, they're all English because of my game, and, like the extra mega stones, I need to see what they are. And here's my list of Pokemon I'd like (name; required perfect IVs (abbreviated); desired nature(s) (I would like to note that I don't require perfect IVs all around, but definitely 5, and you can do whatever with the one hit by the desired nature(s)):

Spheal; HP, A, D; brave

*: Overall, I'm looking for three Tyrogue, one for each evolution. I haven't yet looked up desired natures for Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee yet, so unless someone knows the best natures for them, go ahead and just stick with what I've put.
**: I don't care whether it has its normal ability or its hidden ability, so I'll leave that decision up to you.
***: I desire two Shellos, one East Sea, one West Sea. I forget which one is normally pink and which is normally blue, but I want the pink one female and the blue one male.

Again, just to clarify, I'm only after any two on this list, and don't care which two. And with that, I bid you good evening.

I have to hand out of that list beldum, growlithe, and pachirisu. All gen 5 on that list as well. The others will take longer. Any preference as to which two? I'm very interested in the genesect if you're willing to barter for that.

Spheal; HP, A, D; brave

I have to hand out of that list beldum, growlithe, and pachirisu. All gen 5 on that list as well. The others will take longer. Any preference as to which two? I'm very interested in the genesect if you're willing to barter for that.

No real preference. And since the Genesect is a spare and I've already got all legally obtainable Pokemon, it doesn't really matter what I trade it for, so if it's just Genesect you want, that's fine. If you want Genesect and one or more of the other things I've got for offer, that's fine, too. By the way, the extra mega stones I have are Gengarite, Heracronite, and Mewtwonite X.

I have a simple request, if you'd be so kind: A shiny Baltoy with a 31/0/31/31/31/31 IV spread. Obviously no HA or egg moves will be required, as it gets access to neither.

In return, I'm prepared to offer a near perfect male Japanese Klefki, Trevenant (w/ HA), or Trapinch, any BP items (barring ability capsule), heart scales, or a PP max. If you so desire, I'd also be willing to pair an item with a 'mon.

No real preference. And since the Genesect is a spare and I've already got all legally obtainable Pokemon, it doesn't really matter what I trade it for, so if it's just Genesect you want, that's fine. If you want Genesect and one or more of the other things I've got for offer, that's fine, too. By the way, the extra mega stones I have are Gengarite, Heracronite, and Mewtwonite X.

I'll do the growlithe and beldum, then. If you would be willing to offer that mewtwonite x, that would be great. I'll let you know by PM when they're ready. No nicknames, right?

I have a simple request, if you'd be so kind: A shiny Baltoy with a 31/0/31/31/31/31 IV spread. Obviously no HA or egg moves will be required, as it gets access to neither.

In return, I'm prepared to offer a near perfect male Japanese Klefki, Trevenant (w/ HA), or Trapinch, any BP items (barring ability capsule), heart scales, or a PP max. If you so desire, I'd also be willing to pair an item with a 'mon.

That's fine. What nature do you want it? Did you specifically want it with 0 attack or do you just not care what the attack stat is? Perfect spreads do not take me longer at all, I assure you. In fact they're quicker, as I generated and saved all the relevant seeds to a spreadsheet.
Is the trevenant Japanese/foreign and near perfect as well? I'd like the klefki, primarily, but if the trevenant is also foreign and with good stats I'd be happy to breed you something else in return for it. Could you attach a power item of any kind please? Cheers.

Last edited:
That's fine. What nature do you want it? Did you specifically want it with 0 attack or do you just not care what the attack stat is? Perfect spreads do not take me longer at all, I assure you. In fact they're quicker, as I generated and saved all the relevant seeds to a spreadsheet.
Is the trevenant Japanese/foreign and near perfect as well? I'd like the klefki, primarily, but if the trevenant is also foreign and with good stats I'd be happy to breed you something else in return for it. Could you attach a power item of any kind please? Cheers.
My mistake, I must've checked the wrong Trevenant and Klefki, which I thought were both near perfect. I just rechecked the IVs and noticed the Trevenant has 4 perfect IVs (x/31/x/31/31/31) and the Klefki only 3 (31/x/x/31/31/x). If you'd still like either one, I'll gladly give them away; my apologies if you were hoping for something better, I can make a new offer if these do not suit you. The Trapinch, however, is near perfect with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and the power items will not be an issue.

As for the Baltoy, a Calm nature is preferable and yes, I did intend for a 0 in attack.

My mistake, I must've checked the wrong Trevenant and Klefki, which I thought were both near perfect. I just rechecked the IVs and noticed the Trevenant has 4 perfect IVs (x/31/x/31/31/31) and the Klefki only 3 (31/x/x/31/31/x). If you'd still like either one, I'll gladly give them away; my apologies if you were hoping for something better, I can make a new offer if these do not suit you. The Trapinch, however, is near perfect with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and the power items will not be an issue.

As for the Baltoy, a Calm nature is preferable and yes, I did intend for a 0 in attack.

Hm. Well, trapinch is gen 3, so it's really not difficult for me to get myself one perfect and shiny :p did you say whether or not the trevenant is foreign? If it isn't, then...eh, I'll have it anyway I suppose, it's better than starting from no good IVs after all! Could you obtain one of the annoyingly costly BP evo items on top? I don't especially mind which one, I'll be needing them all eventually. :p

Hm. Well, trapinch is gen 3, so it's really not difficult for me to get myself one perfect and shiny :p did you say whether or not the trevenant is foreign? If it isn't, then...eh, I'll have it anyway I suppose, it's better than starting from no good IVs after all! Could you obtain one of the annoyingly costly BP evo items on top? I don't especially mind which one, I'll be needing them all eventually. :p
The Trevenant is foreign (specifically Japanese) and I only offered the Trapinch because you said in your OP that you were looking for a good IV foreign male in the Bug egg group. Also, did you want the evo item instead of the power item, or were you implying both?

I'll do the growlithe and beldum, then. If you would be willing to offer that mewtwonite x, that would be great. I'll let you know by PM when they're ready. No nicknames, right?

No problem And yeah, no nicknames.

The Trevenant is foreign (specifically Japanese) and I only offered the Trapinch because you said in your OP that you were looking for a good IV foreign male in the Bug egg group. Also, did you want the evo item instead of the power item, or were you implying both?

Ah, I see, didn't realise the trapinch was also foreign! However forgot to update the wants - the egg group requests were there due to a misconception of mine about ditto in gen6. So I'd like the trevenant and the klefki then please :) and I'd prioritise the power item, but if you'd be alright with an evo as well, that'd be great. No worries if you'd prefer not to do both.

No problem And yeah, no nicknames.

I'll let you know when they're done, probably by PM.

Ah, I see, didn't realise the trapinch was also foreign! However forgot to update the wants - the egg group requests were there due to a misconception of mine about ditto in gen6. So I'd like the trevenant and the klefki then please :) and I'd prioritise the power item, but if you'd be alright with an evo as well, that'd be great. No worries if you'd prefer not to do both.
I already have plenty of power items I use for EV training multiple 'mons at a time so off the bat that won't cost me anything and I do battle maison often enough and with high enough streaks for the evo item not to be a problem. All I ask is that you throw in a heart scale or dawn stone extra as collateral (considering two 'mons and two items for one 'mon is a little skewed). Otherwise, just let me know when you're ready to trade.

I already have plenty of power items I use for EV training multiple 'mons at a time so off the bat that won't cost me anything and I do battle maison often enough and with high enough streaks for the evo item not to be a problem. All I ask is that you throw in a heart scale or dawn stone extra as collateral (considering two 'mons and two items for one 'mon is a little skewed). Otherwise, just let me know when you're ready to trade.

Yeah sure, that's hardly a trial :) I'll PM or visitor message, if that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom