• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another request. :p

Nidoran, Male
Nickname: Zaffre
Hustle
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Frillish, Female
Nickname: Queen Jelly
Water Absorb
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

I'm in no rush for this at all! And it looks like you need HA Tyrunt, and Amaura? I can offer you perfect males, or 4iv females. I'll also offer power items, or other hidden ability Pokemon (I have plenty).

I have another request. :p

Nidoran, Male
Nickname: Zaffre
Hustle
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Frillish, Female
Nickname: Queen Jelly
Water Absorb
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

I'm in no rush for this at all! And it looks like you need HA Tyrunt, and Amaura? I can offer you perfect males, or 4iv females. I'll also offer power items, or other hidden ability Pokemon (I have plenty).

I'm assuming the first batch is working out well, then? :p yeah, those two are fine. I think I even have stock parents. I've got a few others to finish first but after that, yep. I'll have the 4IV females, please, and any power item you care to give me. Preferably the HP one but I'm not picky.

It all sounds good to me! And yep I already have the first batch EV trained and leveled up. xD

Hi @spontaneite; :)

I would love a perfect IV, adamant Ditto... it doesn't actually have to be shiny! I have all the power items as well as Venusaurite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Absolite, Blastoisinite and Ampharosite - I'd happily send you 2 or 3 of these items for the ditto.

I realise that's it's not the most interesting or complex request so if you don't want to do it I'll totally understand!

I'm also looking for a perfect IV, adamant, female lillipup with hidden ability (scrappy).

For both of these I'll more than happily send you 5/6 items - there's 2 or 3 more 'BP' items I have which I can't remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

I would love a perfect IV, adamant Ditto... it doesn't actually have to be shiny! I have all the power items as well as Venusaurite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Absolite, Blastoisinite and Ampharosite - I'd happily send you 2 or 3 of these items for the ditto.

I realise that's it's not the most interesting or complex request so if you don't want to do it I'll totally understand!

I'm also looking for a perfect IV, adamant, female lillipup with hidden ability (scrappy).

For both of these I'll more than happily send you 5/6 items - there's 2 or 3 more 'BP' items I have which I can't remember off the top of my head.

Hi there! Sorry for the delay, first I had lots of work and then I took a bad fall in training, so yeah. The perfect adamant ditto will be fine. Lillipup will be a bit longer since I'll have to source her parents from the grotto, and grotto RNG can be long.
I'll just take a gengarite and absolite for those two :p if you wanted to give me anything else though, I wouldn't complain. I'll give you some of my 5/6iv breeding leftovers for any extra items out of those 5/6 you said you might be happy for :p

@Dolce, sorry for the delay on yours as well. I'll get on it.

Hi there! Sorry for the delay, first I had lots of work and then I took a bad fall in training, so yeah. The perfect adamant ditto will be fine. Lillipup will be a bit longer since I'll have to source her parents from the grotto, and grotto RNG can be long.
I'll just take a gengarite and absolite for those two :p if you wanted to give me anything else though, I wouldn't complain. I'll give you some of my 5/6iv breeding leftovers for any extra items out of those 5/6 you said you might be happy for :p

Hey, no problem! I'm just back from holiday anyway so this was nice to come back to! That's awesome, thank you! And I'll happily send some extras your way - you don't have to give me anything significant in return :) just give me a shout when you have an update :)

I want a shiny charmander. Any gender or stats
I have a ditto I caught in omega ruby. You did say you would take a ditto?

I want a shiny charmander. Any gender or stats
I have a ditto I caught in omega ruby. You did say you would take a ditto?

Shiny charmander is easy, I have a parent in stock. I'm not taking ditto any more, no. A perfect foreign shiny ditto was one of the first things I traded for, and I removed the 'ditto' from my wants accordingly. You'd be better off trading an evo item if you don't have much.
Would you want it better suited for Mega X or Mega Y? Or does it not matter?

Hello, could I get a:

Pokemon: Beldum
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Clear Body (its normal ability)
Nickname: N/A
Stat Spread (Hp/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power type: N/A (would be Dark or Electric in this case)

I can trade you a PP Max, one of the power items, a Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Thunder Stone, or Water Stone, or any evolutionary item from the Battle Maison.

Hi,
Could you breed;
Zangoose w/ Toxic Boost
Sneasal w/ Pickpocket
Those are the only things important to me. Not sure what you still need but I a lot of starters with HA (Froakie, Chespin, Snivey, Tepig, Oshawott, chimchar, Torchic, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Squirtle, Bulbasaur) Do you still need a Gale Wing Fletching?

ORAS FC: 3797 7084 8716

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragonite
Adamant
No SP.atk IV
No nickname
Male
Shiny
I don't know any special hidden moves for dragonite XD So I leave at your discretion. Just don't give me stuff like tail whip lol

Alakazam
Modest
No Nickname
No Attack IV
Male
Shiny
Same move situation as above XD

I have some evolution stones if needed still
Thanks a lot

Hello, could I get a:

Pokemon: Beldum
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Clear Body (its normal ability)
Nickname: N/A
Stat Spread (Hp/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power type: N/A (would be Dark or Electric in this case)

I can trade you a PP Max, one of the power items, a Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Thunder Stone, or Water Stone, or any evolutionary item from the Battle Maison.

Beldum is fine, yep. All perfect pokemon I breed seem to be Dark HP, so that's what it will have. I would like any evo item from the maison you care to get, I'm not picky. Also, please read the notice I will be posting in the OP shortly.

Hi,
Could you breed;
Zangoose w/ Toxic Boost
Sneasal w/ Pickpocket
Those are the only things important to me. Not sure what you still need but I a lot of starters with HA (Froakie, Chespin, Snivey, Tepig, Oshawott, chimchar, Torchic, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Squirtle, Bulbasaur) Do you still need a Gale Wing Fletching?

ORAS FC: 379770848716

Zangoose and Sneasel are fine. Any nicknames, specific stats, moves, genders, natures? I don't need a gale wing fletchling - but I'll have a female HA torchic and bulbasaur in exchange for these. Also, please read the notice I will be putting in my OP shortly.

Dragonite
Adamant
No SP.atk IV
No nickname
Male
Shiny
I don't know any special hidden moves for dragonite XD So I leave at your discretion. Just don't give me stuff like tail whip lol

Alakazam
Modest
No Nickname
No Attack IV
Male
Shiny
Same move situation as above XD

I have some evolution stones if needed still
Thanks a lot

I will breed you a dratini and abra to these specifications, but I will not evolve them. I'll have a shiny stone and dusk stone for them, please, if you have them. Also, please read the notice I will be posting in the OP shortly.

Hi,
Could you breed;
Zangoose w/ Toxic Boost
Sneasal w/ Pickpocket

Zangoose and Sneasel are fine. Any nicknames, specific stats, moves, genders, natures? I don't need a gale wing fletchling - but I'll have a female HA torchic and bulbasaur in exchange for these. Also, please read the notice I will be putting in my OP shortly.

Sneasel; nickname Shadow
HA - pickpocket
Male, jolly, no shiny.
IV: Hp, atk, def, sp atk, sp def
Moves: Ice shard, beat up, shadow claw, hone claw.

Zangoose; nickname Zay Zay
HA - toxic boost
Male, adamant, yes shiny.
IV: Hp, atk, def, sp def, spd
Moves: crush claw, x scissor, close combat, sword dance.

Pokémon: Cleffa
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nickname: Starfire
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves:
-Heal Pulse (egg move)

Also, I was wondering if you were able to breed/RNG a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for me. I can provide a Bulbasaur holding a Destiny Knot in Gen VI that has 5 perfect IVs (all but speed), if that makes it any more simple/possible. I just don't have the skill to RNG, or the patience to breed it out right now. These are my desired specs.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
IVs: HP Ice (31/30/30/31/31/31 preferred, 31/31/31/31/31/30 works too)
Nickname: Brooticus
Ability: Chlorophyll
Shiny: n/a (this one's already a tall order, don't worry about shininess)
Moves:
-Giga Drain (Tutor Move in Gen V/Egg move Gen VI)

I can provide an evolutionary stone for each that's available through Super Training/laborious farming. If that is not sufficient, I can start grinding BP for other items, too.

Last edited:
Hi,
Could you breed;
Zangoose w/ Toxic Boost
Sneasal w/ Pickpocket

Sneasel; nickname Shadow
HA - pickpocket
Male, jolly, no shiny.
IV: Hp, atk, def, sp atk, sp def
Moves: Ice shard, beat up, shadow claw, hone claw.

Zangoose; nickname Zay Zay
HA - toxic boost
Male, adamant, yes shiny.
IV: Hp, atk, def, sp def, spd
Moves: crush claw, x scissor, close combat, sword dance.

Hey, I'm not sure what your OP is or where to find it. I have your female HA torchic and bulbasaur, just let me know what to do.

Hi, I would love a perfect IV, modest Ditto... it doesn't actually have to be shiny! I have all the power items as well as Venusaurite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Absolite, Blastoisinite and Ampharosite - I'd happily send you 2 or 3 of these items for the ditto.

:)

4914-6319-9189

Hi all, I have very nearly returned. Sorry for the egregious absence and all that. I'll be getting to work on my backlog shortly.

Hey, I'm not sure what your OP is or where to find it. I have your female HA torchic and bulbasaur, just let me know what to do.

The OP is the first post I made when making this thing. You can find it on page 1. It contains a list of the things I can do and the things I might want in exchange for those things.

Hi, I would love a perfect IV, modest Ditto... it doesn't actually have to be shiny! I have all the power items as well as Venusaurite, Gengarite, Abomasite, Absolite, Blastoisinite and Ampharosite - I'd happily send you 2 or 3 of these items for the ditto.

:)

4914-6319-9189

I've had a few ditto requests, so I'll get all those out of the way at once. I'll have a gengarite, when the time comes, I suppose.

Pokémon: Cleffa
-Heal Pulse (egg move)

Also, I was wondering if you were able to breed/RNG a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for me.

Hello there. So, remember I'm limited to what I can do with legal gen 5 and below. I don't have access to dream world any more, naturally, so that means no chlorophyll bulbasaur. Also, heal pulse isn't an egg move for cleffa in gen 5, only 6. I'm happy to do a cleffa and bulbasaur to your specifications excluding those two things, if you like.

Hello. Is this still open?? I would like to request a Male Bagon from Pokemon Emerald with 31/31/31/×/31/31 IVs with a Jolly Nature if possible. I can mostly give all of the things you need which was stated. Please ans thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom