• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Roast the user above's favorite Pokemon character!

Who? (Roast and actual question, I’m probably just tired tbh so it’s not instantly clicking in my mind)

Rose
Palina is one of the wardens in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, specifically the one of the Noble Pokémon Hisuian Arcanine. She has a thing with Diamond clan member Iscan, the warden of the ride Pokémon (male) Basculegion.
She might be on drugs, considering how crystalline her eyes are.

Jacq
This dude is likely the one responsible for the Paradox Pokémon’s Pokédex entries and I think he deserves to see them for himself (while still being cautious), because unless he update the entries, then he’s spreading misinformation!

Zinnia

She literally failed in saving the world. Can’t get much worse than that. Oh, but it does. She also failed in her life’s goal doing so
Palina is one of the wardens in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, specifically the one of the Noble Pokémon Hisuian Arcanine. She has a thing with Diamond clan member Iscan, the warden of the ride Pokémon (male) Basculegion.

This dude is likely the one responsible for the Paradox Pokémon’s Pokédex entries and I think he deserves to see them for himself (while still being cautious), because unless he update the entries, then he’s spreading misinformation!

Zinnia
Yea, I realized. She is hanging out with the wrong guys

Drayton

(..tbh i wouldn't really say she failed?)
i love drayton, easily one of the best parts of scarvi to me, but holy hell this guy is ridiculously irresponsible. held back, what? three separate times or something? due to sheer laziness; seemingly never does his schoolwork; pretty much manipulates the player for his own ends (he had good intentions, of course, but still); never listens to or takes to heart the attempts of others to get him to do something fulfilling for once in his life. a gracious description would be that he's teetering on the edge of weaponized incompetence.
frankly, drayton is only likeable because he's not real.

let's try sabrina.

(Going by anime Blaine here, since he's the easiest.) The man has a gym inside a volcano. A volcano. People are giving Skyla a hard time for shooting people out of cannons in her gym, and yeah, she probably shouldn't do that, but she doesn't ask people to go hang out around LAVA. Also, Blaine? We can tell that's you under the wig. You aren't fooling anyone.

Let's try Cynthia.

So you are only generous enough to give the player a togepi in 1/5 of the sinnoh games? I see…

Norman

Sir, I understand you are a normal-type trainer, but come on. Your silhouette is identical to that of a bystander NPC. Wear a flashy hat! Let an Eevee ride on your shoulder! Make up a signature pose that isn't just crossing your arms! This is why so many normal-type Pokemon ran off to become fairy types!

I'm gonna regret this because he makes it far too easy, but...Ortega.

I'm gonna regret this because he makes it far too easy, but...Ortega.
You set up a terrain that boosts your starmobile’s base 100 fairy move PLUS a STAB and instead uses a move to remove the terrain with no way to set it back up, at least use it at the end of the terrain to get the most of your ONLY fairy move and not to call attention to CONFUSION RAY out of all of the statuses to inflict, you choose the one that is removed via switching, can be removed naturally in two turns, has a 33% to do anything, and more. YOU LEARN TAUNT, SWAGGER, SHIFT GEAR, TOXIC, METAL SOUND, CURSE, IRON DEFENSE; This is only the starmobile, and it needs four pokemon to work.

Lusamine (Pokemon sun and moon)

Lusamine (Pokemon sun and moon)

While it would be so very easy to call out the "bad parent" angle, I'm gonna say you're a terrible business woman. Where are the funds for the Aether Foundation even coming from? How are you (anime Lusamine) so completely unaware of what Faba--your direct report--is doing? I want admire you for being the first female leader of an evil Pokemon organization, even if it's not a Team Noun, but you make it so very difficult!

How about Hop?

Dude doesn’t even stand up straight in his official art, I feel bad too often for defeating him, and most importantly, who names their kid Hop?

Cheryl?

Back
Top Bottom