• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Robbie says hello!

Pokémon-Trainer Robbie

Tactical Battler
Reaction score
Hellooo:kawaii:

Bulbagarden/pedia etc have always been very informative for me.:drool:
So now I tought it was time to -finally- create an account!

Me:
I'm a Dutch 17 year old, (turn 18 on the 18th of may)
I got my profile done mostly. with some information and my Myspace-ish-thingy.

I dont know a single Nutcase here so I'm pleased to meet you all and maybe i'll be able to help some of you as you always helped me :kawaii:

I do my battles on Battle Revolution, by the way :)

My Pokemon:
I design just about all my pokemon to have some kind of (sometimes born-to-fail) tactic with them.
It keeps the game interesting and a bit more mature and a bit less beat-m-up. (to me anyways)

I always breed my own pokemon with the right nature, and level them to 50! (EDIT: As that is the level for online fighting on PBR)

:angel: I have never. And will never. Cheat in any way surrounding my copies! And i have no interest in Pokemon obtained so.

Feel free to contact or add me, and make me feel a bit less lonely in this community! :D

Last edited:
Pleased to meet you ;)

No I think I'll stick to level 50,
I make them ready and optimal for fighting online (PBR)
Level 50 is thé level when playing online on PBR so I dont really need to level them past that.
Thanks anyway :p

Welcome and have fun ^_^- level 50, sweet- I just try and keep mine at similar levels and let them go as high as possible XD.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I don't know about you, but I always level up battling teams to level 100. But that's me.

Hi and welcome, for me, its lv50 in Ruby/Sapphire, lv100 for my Pearl/Platinum games. Well, once again Welcome Robbie, have fun here.

Hey there! Level 50 is better than me ;-) I usually just can't be bothered!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom