• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rock, Paper, Anything

Gone batty.
Reaction score
Media trashing on video games results in them (games, not media) being outlawed, with all gamers, good speedrunners included, end up in prison.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
A tiny scandal distracts the media and the video games escape

Killer Queen has already touched the Piano.
Reaction score
Video Games run into a Mansion and get Crushed by a Cross-Shaped Rock. (CCCAAAEEEEESSAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR)

Spoiler alert: username is a lie
Reaction score
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Because of this, the cross shaped rock is turned into another cross necklace

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Your Spanish Inquisition is bested by the fact that I did, indeed, expect them, due to seeing other posts you made about them just before I saw that one.

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
The Omniyouser is ridiculed by School House Rock for using the inferior “you” pronoun, as opposed to the superior ME pronoun.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
School House Paper beats School House Rock. Duh! :p

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
School House Scissors slices up School House Paper, and wonders why the heck paper covering a rock consitutes “beating” the rock.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
I smash the School House Scissors with...Fraggle Rock.

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Well, Scissors beats Paper, and Pixie-type moves beat Strong/Bad-type Pokémon, so obviously the logical choice here is a pixie holding scissors.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Jack Frost from Persona walks in and kills the pixie fairy, due to being a demon.

Gone batty.
Reaction score
Grigori Rasputin causes the Doom Guy to have an existential crisis through the sheer fact of being a demonic creature that CAN'T be killed by being shoot enough.