• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style. (Game end; congrats Scissors, Lizard and Banana!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Plot is here.

Rock_paper_scissors.jpg

How to:

This is a mafia game that works a little different from normal mafia games. Namely, there are no innocents here. Just 3 mafia factions (the rocks, the papers and the scissors), trying to kill each other. Every night each faction will send out a person to kill another, and depending on the match-up, either the attacker will die, or the attacked one will die. The last party to survive will win.

Rules:

1. Showing role pm's, showing normal pm's, screenshotting, it is all allowed. Is it useful? Most likely not.
1.a. However, do not share your team's quicktopic with anyone outside of your team. Seeing how this was not yet obvious appearently.
2. Dead people can still participate in their teamplanning in their quicktopic, just don't post here.
3. Each phase will consist of 24 hours, and they will end at 7pm GMT.
4. Like normal mafia games, this game has day phases in which you can lynch another person. A tie will result in no lynch. Bold your votes, and if you're unvoting, mention which person you are unvoting.
5. Please announce any name changes, and who you were before the name change. In bold or big size if possible.
6. To sign up, just place your name in bold. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat.
7. Things decided in the quicktopic get priority over the things you pm me personally. No matter what your role is. This is a teamsport game, so like a team thou shalt play.

1. Makuta Teridax (BoredBeyondBelief) - Rock reverser, lynched day 8.
2. Panu (Parmalee) - Paper reverser, died night 6
3. Shiny Celebi - Spock, died night 3.
4. Sourcandy - Paper eye, died night 4.
5. Neonsands - Rock eye, died night 8.
6. ShadowJake - Rock attacker, died night 4.
7. IceKyurem - Scissor cop, died night 10.
8. lizzxxk - Scissor doctor, never died.
9. J J M - Adamant, aka Divine Rock, lynched day 4.
10. Elite Four Will
10. Rayne - Scissorman, aka scissor public speaker, never died.
11. Megaman - Scissor attacker, died night 7.
12. thealmightyone - paper attacker, died night 9.
13. Pokemad - Paperboy, aka paper public speaker, died night 8.
14. Synthesis (ѕуитнєѕιѕ) - The Wizard Man, never died.
15. Corruption - Illuminati paper, died night 5.
16. Thunder Lord Z - Scissor eye, died night 4.
17. coolking503 - The holy book, aka divine paper, died night 10.
18. Turtwig A - Banana with ear, got lynched and won the game on day 2.
19. Weegee (Chuck Norris (Sgt.Pepper)) - Rock cop, presumebly would have died day 11.
20. Opossumguy - Scissor reverser, died night 7.
21. Phoenicks - Paper doctor, lynched day 7 through a single vote.
22. Iteru - Lizard, won the game on night 4.
23. Mintaka - Rock doctor, died on night 5.
24. Flame Alex - Paper cop, died on night 6.
25. Hellion - Illuminati rock, lynched day 3.
26. El Chivo - Barack, aka rock public speaker, died night 7.
27. Umeko - Excalibur, aka divine scissors, died night 5.
28. Ghaskan - Illuminati scissors, lynched on day 8.

Rock
Paper
Scissors - winners!
Lizard - winner!
Spock
Illuminati
Banana with ear - winner!
Neutral

No more spots available. 27 is a nice number to play this game with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rock Paper Scissors... mafia style.

Gameplay details, yay! Unlike the rules, this stuff is actually very important. So be sure to read it.

-Every night, every faction gets to choose 1 person of their faction, and send him out to target another person, after which at the end of the night the match-up will be checked, and either the attacker or the target will be killed.

-Killing has lower priority than everything else, so don't worry about not being able to use a nightaction when going out for a kill.

-You do not have to kill someone if you don't want to.

-Doctor's protection does not work when you're the attacking party. If Rock1 is protected and being attacked by Paper1 during the night, he will be protected from dying. However, if he himself goes out to attempt to kill Paper2, his doctor protection will fail and he will still die.

new-Doctor's protection cancels out an entire attack, meaning that if Scissor1 gets protected, and then gets attacked by paper2, paper2 will get away unharmed whereas otherwise he would have died.

-When lynching during the day, you can also opt to lynch nobody. Instead of voting someone, just say vote: No Lynch. No lynch will lose out on ties between lynchvotes, but don't let this stop you.

-If someone with a good role is inactive or wants a modkill for some reason, the faction is allowed to swap his role with another (alive) person of the faction, who will probably put better use to it.

-It's better to send in night actions through quicktopics than through actual pm's, so that your teammates can see what you did.

-Everyone in a team can send in nightactions for other people of that same team. So don't worry about a person with an important role being inactive for a day.

-Dead people can still be very important for planning strategy for their team, as being dead doesn't mean you have lost yet. You can still post in the quicktopic and send in other people's nightactions, just don't post in this thread.

-Having said all the above, there is no difference in killing a person who has played 18 games and a person who has only played 1 before, as they both have the same chance of having a good role, and the veteran will still be able to plan everything behind the scenes anyway.

Last edited:

This sounds complicated, not understandable, and unfair...

I love it! Count me in!

Panu

This sounds complicated, not understandable, and unfair...

I love it! Count me in!

Unfair? In what way? Basically it's just rock paper scissors, only with some additional twists (roles) and a day phase. I don't really see what's unfair about it :3

Unfair? In what way? Basically it's just rock paper scissors, only with some additional twists (roles) and a day phase. I don't really see what's unfair about it :3

I was joking.

we are getting hardcore *)
xjbdfl'gh;fmkasn.gfklnga;dfklghajdbgvnksbfvd,sjGdfgjfljicbfjklsbklsjdbfsjklbdlksghalfkghdlfnksbd fdme inkrgl./bnsfmklcvlcsjbnvmkscv.xbjk.bcx.zcm vszbn vjk.bCN>xmkl bnmk.xj bkszbvjlkdb vk.xc b v.kbzfbn;dlkznj;zlcvn/,xvsopdkldnvk/ncx/,vm s/n s vSfio;sdfknv mdfi vd5274f65g md lsddf

Lolol. Yes. Want in.

I like that you make us sign up like you do.

lizzxxk

I like that you make us sign up like you do.

lizzxxk

It's a leftover from when I hosted this game somewhere else (where it's kinda standard to do it like that). And I figured, why delete it?

The same goes for the namechanging thing, on that forum it's a whole lot harder to track down name changes than here.

It's different from the usual. I like. :D

Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom