• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocket Gachat Prediction Thread

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Based on something santiagus suggested, I thought I would create a thread where we look at an episode and predict what Pokemon Team Rocket may get from the Rocket Gachat

SS010:
Jessie: Glalie, Garchomp or Weavile
James: Salamance, Gengar or Dragonite

I don't see why this topic couldn't simply be discussed in your other Gachat thread...? I don't have that many wishes for which Gachat Pokemon TRio use other than possibly seeing them regain Seviper, Yanmega and Carnivine at some point. It'd be cool to see them get a Victreebel too just to see James's reaction.

I don't see why this topic couldn't simply be discussed in your other Gachat thread...? I don't have that many wishes for which Gachat Pokemon TRio use other than possibly seeing them regain Seviper, Yanmega and Carnivine at some point. It'd be cool to see them get a Victreebel too just to see James's reaction.
This is a prediction thread game the other is a discussion

Wow, it’s been a while. I completely forgot this was a prediction thread and had the impression this was a thread asking what Pokémon you’d like to see Musashi and Kojiro get from the Gachat Machine.

Well, Team Rocket almost always breaks character whenever there's a costume (the exceptions being competitions and the Bewear cart). Also, Garchomp appeared in some merchandise so it could be their Gatcha for episode 24.

Well, Team Rocket almost always breaks character whenever there's a costume (the exceptions being competitions and the Bewear cart). Also, Garchomp appeared in some merchandise so it could be their Gatcha for episode 24.

Just imagine the salt if Garchomp is a Gatcha mon and it isn't Ash's Gible who evolved off-screen and returned.

Just imagine the salt if Garchomp is a Gatcha mon and it isn't Ash's Gible who evolved off-screen and returned.

Or Cynthia

The gatcha could be a nice idea if Team Rocket had their own Pokemon.

They should use the Gatcha mons as Pokemon to cause trouble or as a distraction not to fight. What I meant is that the Gatcha Mons should be like the Mechas Team Rocket used in DP or AG.

The perfect example was Wailord, you use Wailord to cause a massive whirpool and then you attack with Chewtle and Cramorant for example.

So Team Rocket are appearing in a place with an outbreak of Pikachu, wonder if they'll use Mimikyu and/or Alolan Raichu

Mimmikyu? Impossible

Jessie: Electrivire,Ariados,Eelectrik
James: Manectric, Galvantula, Rhydon

Looking at the upcoming episode where Chloe gets Eevee, I can't help but wonder if Team Rocket do put in an appearance here and try and take Eevee for themselves, could the Prize Master Pokemon be Eeveelutions

So they appear in the Eevee episode? Unnecesary.

I wanted this to be over so in 2021 we can have new hopes to be broken.

Since the gatcha is unoriginal as hell I guess that in the Eevee episode they will use dog Pokémon like Lycanroc, Luxray,Manectric or Houndoom

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom