• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rocket trio returning in Best Wishes!: An Isshu for Sakaki

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Rocket trio returning in Best Wishes!: An Isshu for Sakaki

Sakaki (Giovanni) will attempt a Team Rocket conquest of the Isshu region in the next series of the Pocket Monsters anime, a TV Tokyo update reveals.

Read more on Bulbanews

Takoto

★ Prince of Ampora ★
Reaction score
Sakaki/Giovanni is even more of a pimp now than he ever was. May watch the whole anime just for him.

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Bah, the rocket trio is my least favorite part about the anime. If they focus more on Giovanni (who pwns) I might be interested though. It just gets really monotonous though having them appear EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Blackjack Gabbiani

A black and white world
Reaction score
Didn't he do this before when he put them "in charge" of developing a Hoenn presence? And it turned out to be just a ploy to get them as far from him as he could?

Marik

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
I approve of them finally getting normal Team Rocket uniforms.

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Not that we weren't expecting them to make a comeback.

Cool beans. I always liked the black TR uniforms normal grunts wear better than the white ones Jessie and James wear now.

xzcccdsdwrtg

Reaction score
I'm not comfortable with all the changes there making to the character designs! First, Ash gets giant brown eyes, next you have the rocket trio losing the cloths they wore for 13 SEASONS STRAIGHT, and they even got rid of Giovanni's suit so now he looks like a Asian dictator or something.

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score
The new uniforms, are almost like their "beta" designs. There was an image in a magazine, that showed them in black uniforms. I can't find the image now, but it was in Nintendo Power. It was like a preview from 97.

Der_Neuevenmenschen

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
^^
So... They had Generation V planned for a long time? Sweet. Well then, I can't wait to see Gary and Misty come back in their HGSS forms this season! (which they must, for great justice)!\

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
The black uniforms remind me of the Johto lugia arc.

Also, giavonni looks phat with his new uniform.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score
Point of fact.

Those aren't black uniforms. They're grey. Yeah...neither black nor white. That's got to be intentional.

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
^ zOMG we muzt be geting a pogeyman grey verzion then?

All of that aside, I doubt they're hinting. Surely they wouldn't do it through character's uniform color would they? Maybe they would.

KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

Trust me, I'm the Doctor.
Reaction score
I'm liking the new uniforms for TR. I kinda preferred Giovanni's orange suit to this one, but it's still a pretty good uniform.

Even more reason to be hyped for Gen V!

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
^ zOMG we muzt be geting a pogeyman grey verzion then?

All of that aside, I doubt they're hinting. Surely they wouldn't do it through character's uniform color would they? Maybe they would.
The grey is probably just a commentary on how they're in-between good and evil.

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score
Uh... I wouldn't call it anything that deep.

It's just a style change (a much needed one, but that's all it is). Like Ash's Great-Googily-Moogily eyes.