• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocket trio returning in Best Wishes!: An Isshu for Sakaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Rocket trio returning in Best Wishes!: An Isshu for Sakaki

Sakaki (Giovanni) will attempt a Team Rocket conquest of the Isshu region in the next series of the Pocket Monsters anime, a TV Tokyo update reveals.

Read more on Bulbanews

Sakaki/Giovanni is even more of a pimp now than he ever was. May watch the whole anime just for him.

Bah, the rocket trio is my least favorite part about the anime. If they focus more on Giovanni (who pwns) I might be interested though. It just gets really monotonous though having them appear EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Didn't he do this before when he put them "in charge" of developing a Hoenn presence? And it turned out to be just a ploy to get them as far from him as he could?

I approve of them finally getting normal Team Rocket uniforms.

Not that we weren't expecting them to make a comeback.

Cool beans. I always liked the black TR uniforms normal grunts wear better than the white ones Jessie and James wear now.

I'm not comfortable with all the changes there making to the character designs! First, Ash gets giant brown eyes, next you have the rocket trio losing the cloths they wore for 13 SEASONS STRAIGHT, and they even got rid of Giovanni's suit so now he looks like a Asian dictator or something.

The new uniforms, are almost like their "beta" designs. There was an image in a magazine, that showed them in black uniforms. I can't find the image now, but it was in Nintendo Power. It was like a preview from 97.

^^
So... They had Generation V planned for a long time? Sweet. Well then, I can't wait to see Gary and Misty come back in their HGSS forms this season! (which they must, for great justice)!\

The black uniforms remind me of the Johto lugia arc.

Also, giavonni looks phat with his new uniform.

^ zOMG we muzt be geting a pogeyman grey verzion then?

All of that aside, I doubt they're hinting. Surely they wouldn't do it through character's uniform color would they? Maybe they would.

I'm liking the new uniforms for TR. I kinda preferred Giovanni's orange suit to this one, but it's still a pretty good uniform.

Even more reason to be hyped for Gen V!

^ zOMG we muzt be geting a pogeyman grey verzion then?

All of that aside, I doubt they're hinting. Surely they wouldn't do it through character's uniform color would they? Maybe they would.

The grey is probably just a commentary on how they're in-between good and evil.

Uh... I wouldn't call it anything that deep.

It's just a style change (a much needed one, but that's all it is). Like Ash's Great-Googily-Moogily eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom