• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
19qxb7j.jpg

That is still one of my most favorite scenes... so sweet.

Hah, I was very happy about Kojiro and Musashi being in the tenth anniversay anime special thing. They used bunches of clips from the second episode. MAN, Kojiro was SCARY back then.

*sighes* Don't you miss the happy old times when Jessie's hair was red? (Well, somthing like red.)

That is still one of my most favorite scenes... so sweet.

Hah, I was very happy about Kojiro and Musashi being in the tenth anniversay anime special thing. They used bunches of clips from the second episode. MAN, Kojiro was SCARY back then.

Ahh, mine too ^^

Yup, he really looked like an evil outlaw should and he was kinda scary ^^'... nevertheless he was hot :>. Now he is not only hot, but extremely cute too! That innocent look of his draws me crazy >3

NevemTeve:*sighes* Don't you miss the happy old times when Jessie's hair was red? (Well, somthing like red.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know what you mean NevemTeve, I preferred Jessie’s old colour. I am very old school. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessierocketka:Yup, he really looked like an evil outlaw should and he was kinda scary ^^'... nevertheless he was hot :>. Now he is not only hot, but extremely cute too! That innocent look of his draws me crazy >3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He indeed he looked evil, at the beginning of Pok’emon. Now he’s so innocent and absolutely adorable. ^^

off (BTW: I liked her hair-do in episode "A Scare In The Air" but for some strange reason I can find no image about it.)

Ahh, mine too ^^

Yup, he really looked like an evil outlaw should and he was kinda scary ^^'... nevertheless he was hot :>. Now he is not only hot, but extremely cute too! That innocent look of his draws me crazy >3
Hehe, old school Team Rocket!! I love how their looks have evolved.. Red haired Jessie!! I love the Orange Island Jessie/James the most though..

off (BTW: I liked her hair-do in episode "A Scare In The Air" but for some strange reason I can find no image about it.)
Ohh! This one??
OI082_AScareInTheAir_01.jpg

Orange Island for J&J is my fave too. ^_^
------------------------------------------------------
Ah the good old day’s, I love the Orange Islands. ^^

OMG! I LOVE that fic! ^_^ I have it under my favourites list! It's amazing! ^_^ And it made me cry too... poor Meowth...

Thanks for sharing this Fan fiction with us, Jessicarocketka. It’s one of my favourites, even though it’s a sad story.

I've never read this! o.o

OH. MY. GOD.

The same person who wrote Where Angels Fear to Tread?! SPIFFY. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom