• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of hints were there last year, btw? I'm thinking of the episode after Sabonea release (when Kojirou was depressed and Musashi cheered him), but wasn't that aired in 2007?

Yes it was.

2008 didn't really give us much. We had a few fear hugs, but that was pretty much it. In the summer school arc that the dub is up too Kojiro mentions he's proud of Musashi for doing so well. So, that's kind of cute. :)

In the summer school arc that the dub is up too Kojiro mentions he's proud of Musashi for doing so well. So, that's kind of cute. :)

In the same arc, he also is thrilled she likes his cooking. "She's eating the fruit of our labors!" or something of the sort. And when they see the mysterious cave, they get Jessie and later carry her away...any contact and display of partialty is a plus in my book....

In the same arc, he also is thrilled she likes his cooking. "She's eating the fruit of our labors!" or something of the sort. And when they see the mysterious cave, they get Jessie and later carry her away...any contact and display of partialty is a plus in my book....

That carrying thing reminds me of this one BF episode, where Satoshi was having a battle with the last Frontier dude and TR were walking in the ruins/caves filled with traps. Then they encountered wild scary Pokémon or something like that, and ran away, and Kojirou was carrying Musashi even though she wasn't hurt! Aww... :D
(I'm not sure if it was this particular episode, but that happened anyways.)

Uhmm...it's a bit late but better now than never: happy new year...
Those are cute pics.
I want ask if someone has the song If I Had A Million Dollars that was mentioned some pages before...because I wanna make a rocketshippy vid. I'm looking for that song at the moment.
By the way: Would you like Jessiebelle/Rumika and Musashi to fight for James or something? I was thinking of them both participate in a contest or something (to be exactly I dreamt of it^^).
I thought this would be funny.

By the way: Would you like Jessiebelle/Rumika and Musashi to fight for James or something? I was thinking of them both participate in a contest or something (to be exactly I dreamt of it^^).
I thought this would be funny.

I've thought of that too. It wouldn't be a surprise if Rumika was travelling over Sinnoh and bump into Kojirou who would be absolutely terrified of course. Yes, she and Musashi could battle in a contest to fight over Kojirou, and if Musashi would lose Kojirou could stand up against Rumika in the end.

And there also was this crazy idea that Rumika would use a psychic Pokémon to hypnotize Kojirou, but that sounds like a summary for a bad fan fic (no offense if someone has written something like that). Lol.

I did a TR comic

Haha very entertaining.

As for the Jessibelle theory, I've been hoping she'll stir things up and get the Rocketshippy pot cooking but unfortunately I have a feeling the writers have forgotten about her...do they ever watch the old episodes, or keep track of minor characters? I know for the show "Family Guy" they do keep a close eye on everyone who's been in the show, ever, so I hope over there at Pokemon they do that too!

Haha! That comic was hilarious! :-D

As for Rumika, since it was mentioned in the second Diamond and Pearl episode that she and Kojiro's parents were coming to Shinou, I just assumed once they saw he wasn't at the mansion they'd just keep roaming Shinou looking for him. If that just turns out to be some dropped plot I'll be really disappointed.

But the writers do have a thing for redoing Kanto episode, so how about a Holy Matrimony remake?

First post and it already feels like home here :D I've been a rocketshipper since the beginning of the series, anyhow, and I've been lurking around here for a while- I can't believe I finally joined...

I had the thought that maybe Jessie and James could become Team Rocket Boss together, as a couple.
I /kind/ of doubt it, but what the heck? XD

I had the thought that maybe Jessie and James could become Team Rocket Boss together, as a couple.
I /kind/ of doubt it, but what the heck? XD

That's a cute thought, but I think they're not "bad" enough to run such and evil organisation... They're probably quit Team Rocket eventually, or atleast when it is disbanded (and travel together around contests).

DP 117 is going to be a Rocket episode btw. Hopefully we'll get something nice.

That's a cute thought, but I think they're not "bad" enough to run such and evil organisation... They're probably quit Team Rocket eventually, or atleast when it is disbanded (and travel together around contests).

Yeah, I agree with that. It was just a thought I had.

Oh, that's good! *crosses fingers*

Is that the one that's called like "Team Rocket Breakup?!" or something? It's pretty much a win already... any episodes similar to that in the past have always produced some kind of Rocketshipping. I doubt they would actually disband though-- I mean Jessie, James, and Meowth. In fact, we'd probably see something Rocketshippy before we see them leave each other. They've been through pretty much everything and they're still together, so what could be so bad they'd actually quit?

Bulbapedia said:
The three members of the Team Rocket attack Ash and his friends in yet another attempt to capture Pikachu. The trio is blasted away by their target and, physically and emotionally drained, lands at a ramen shop. There, Jessie and James are surprised when they discover that the shop owner was one of their underclassmen from their days at the Team Rocket training facility.

I'm kinda doubting it'll be another "Fight, break up, make up" episode after reading the summery. In fact, I don't think, assuming the title is talking about those three, that they'll split up at all. Or if they do, it's not because they want to.

We really need another summery or picture or something because this can go in a lot of directions.

It airs in Japan on March 5th, so I'm guessing it'll air in America sometime during the summer.

Heh heh. You did a really great job with that. :) I especially loved how you nailed the hair colors.

You should really draw stuff more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom