• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's like I was saying in the Serebii Rocketshipping thread; There's going to be a scene of just the two of them, at sunset, by the water... it writes itself.

<Does a little dance>

Honestly, I started off with the best, most pessimistic outlook, but my resolution has totally broken. I'm such a twit XD

I agree, Nyasu cannot possibly salvage Kojiro by himself. Hopefully he won't turn up till all the saving has been done ;)

Duuuur ;) Why, who are you? OmGz, do I know you?!

My nick is neruri over there. :p

Haha, Kojirou is just shaking when Musashi leaves! I really hope Musashi wins her 3rd ribbon in this episode, by the way. Though, if she loses then that would be the reason of her returning. I mean, Hikari is doing well and she hangs out with jari-boy anyway (people who go solo like Nozomi and Harley can be ignored at the moment).

My nick is neruri over there. :p

:O ...Haha, hi!

Aww, Kojiro! Don't cry :'( Poor boy just doesn't know what to do himself.

I hope she wins too, it will be a totally wasted oportunity otherwise. Like I said in the other thread, maybe she wins and is sad not to be able to share the reflected glory of her ribbon.

So did anyone see this ep? It aired a couple days ago and I wanna know its Rocketshippiness. :p

I'll cut to the chase and give you the scene everyone is talking about. To set it up, Kojiro decided to go catch a shiny Metagross to convince Musashi and Nyasu to come back to the team. Musashi saves Kojiro from nearly getting killed, and then they both try to capture it...and nearly get themselves killed. This is what they said to each other right before Nyasu came in and saved the day:

Musashi: Gah, we won't make it.
Kojiro: But, it wasn't wasted time, we spent it as good friends.
Musashi: Yes, that's right.
Kojiro: It's our time!
Musashi: If we die, let's meet again, right?
Kojiro: Yeah!

There were a few other cute scenes, but this is the one we're all squeeing over. You really gotta love how their bond is so strong that they want to see each other again in the next life. Let's see the other Pokemon anime ships top this one. :p

That scene has overtaken so many others for awesomest dialogue EVER. I honestly can't think of anything sweeter they've ever said! Even HM was only like "At least we've got freedom in TR!" (though nothing can beat the eye contacty stuff ;-))

Eeeee! Oh, how wonderful!

[Note: if translators mess this up, hunt them down and kill them.]

(now I must continue squeeee-ing)

Haha, yeah what if the translation was wrong and they said just something boring! Ha, that's... really not funny. And yes, it is great that this episode has gotten some Rocketshippers active. Maybe if the dub won't ruin the dialogue, there might be new fans. Who knows. :p

*Can't wait for the sub*

ShinyAeon (thinks): Positive thoughts! Positive thoughts! Must...force...accurate...dub translation...through sheer...psychic...EFFORT!

Plus which...James in peril! Good grief, other than HM, has there every BEEN any good James peril in this show?! I mean, not comedic peril? And then J&J in peril, rescued by Meowth...[*happy sigh*]

It's almost as good as the Mondo-starring radio drama becoming an anime episode, except for not having Mondo in it. But SQUEEEEE anyway!

Well that guy they ran into in DP117 was clearly supposed to be an anime version of Mondo. So in a way we got him. :)

And unless someone else beats me to it, once the sub comes out I'm planning to list every cute scene/dialog and post screencaps where appropriate.

But you know what the best part is? There was a fear hug, but that's been completely overlooked. Usually we're all "Hooray! Fear hug!" But this time it's not even the shippiest part of an episode. :-D It wasn't really much of a fear hug, but still it's great we finally have something more than that to discuss.

And wasn't that part where Musashi first rescues Kojiro great? At first he was all mad (as he should've been) because she ditched him, but once he thought about it he was all "Musashi!" and got on his knees and started balling. :-D He cares about her so much (not that you can tell from the dub. I'm so tired of all that hitting talk).

I did notice the fearhug, but like you said, not the shippiest bit of the ep so who cares?! XD

And wasn't that part where Musashi first rescues Kojiro great? At first he was all mad (as he should've been) because she ditched him, but once he thought about it he was all "Musashi!" and got on his knees and started balling. :-D He cares about her so much (not that you can tell from the dub. I'm so tired of all that hitting talk).

I'm not sure he was even trying too hard to pretend to be mad - as soon as she was like "I bet you're happy after all" he just broke down into relief/whatever XD

And I know it's not really that shippy, but I did think that it was kinda sweet that Musashi suggested he go live an easy life at home with money and his fiance (hands up who thinks she's forgotten what Rumika's like ;-))

If the dub screws this up...

And I know it's not really that shippy, but I did think that it was kinda sweet that Musashi suggested he go live an easy life at home with money and his fiance (hands up who thinks she's forgotten what Rumika's like ;-))

Aheh, I think that Jessie keeps forgetting about Jessiebelle on purpose. You wouldn't want to remember that your best friend's fiancée who he can't stand looks just like you and is positively insane, right? XD I really wish Jessiebelle will appear again at some point, that would surely make for a spectacular TR episode! Especially if they have Takegami writing it, and I don't see why not, he's responsible for Holy Matrimony.

Man, I love the bit where she rescues James. When she's all "hah, bet you're really glad to see me" and James immediately confesses to that... hah, she knows him so well!

I really wish Jessiebelle will appear again at some point, that would surely make for a spectacular TR episode! Especially if they have Takegami writing it, and I don't see why not, he's responsible for Holy Matrimony.

I wouldn't put it past the writers to bring her back in DP. They've been very good about continuity and references to the past and redoings of old eps. HM is the one old ep that I would of course want redoing most ;-) And didn't moustache man from Kojiro's Shinnou holiday home say that Rumika was comingto/in the region?

... hah, she knows him so well!

Speaking of knowing him well, I found it really sweet that she knew straightaway (from the trainers' convo) that it was him going after Metagross and the exact reasons why.

And didn't moustache man from Kojiro's Shinnou holiday home say that Rumika was comingto/in the region?

Yes. He said he told Rumika and his parents where Kojiro was and they were coming right away which is why they left. This made me think that they'll catch up to Kojiro eventually, but so far there's no hint that that'll happen.

But, ever since Sabonea left we've been getting a Rocket episode every 20 or so episodes. So hopefully around DP140 we'll get another that will hopefully be a "Guardie and Kojiro" remake. (Like you said they've been remaking plenty of other Kanto episodes.)

Speaking of knowing him well, I found it really sweet that she knew straightaway (from the trainers' convo) that it was him going after Metagross and the exact reasons why.

Well, how many other people have a R shirt? I'm curious what she was saying as she was running off to get Nyasu. I know if was something about how Kojiro was in big trouble, and it was refreshing to hear a genuinely worried tone in her voice.

And didn't moustache man from Kojiro's Shinnou holiday home say that Rumika was comingto/in the region?

Yeah, all the way back in episode 2. Silly ol' Mr. Cheeves thought it'd be a great idea to call James' parents and tell them that their son is in Sinnoh, and of course they immediately announced that they will be coming soon with Jessiebelle. Smart move, Cheeves.

It's noteworthy that, while Meowth DOES remember Jessiebelle and doesn't have good memories from her, Jessie feigns ignorance. Like I said, it's denial, she doesn't want to remember she looks like someone James is so terrified of.

Well, there aren't many people in Sinnoh who have a big R on their shirt! But she does know James well enough to realize why is he going on such a suicidal mission. And she knows someone has to save him. Her dreams aside, she cares for James too much to let him get squashed by a dangerous Pokemon!

EDIT: ACK, beaten by Rocket Girl. D=

But, ever since Sabonea left we've been getting a Rocket episode every 20 or so episodes. So hopefully around DP140 we'll get another that will hopefully be a "Guardie and Kojiro" remake. (Like you said they've been remaking plenty of other Kanto episodes.)

There was a gap 19 eps wide between Sabonea, Dokucale and fat TR and then they broke it! XD But yeah, it's made being a Pokemon fan much more fun knowing that their next ep is never TOO far away! I swear we got nothing between Arbok/Matadogas and Chirean? But since they've now brought up Rumika twice and what with their newfound love of continuity, the writers will hopefully bring her back!

Well, how many other people have a R shirt? I'm curious what she was saying as she was running off to get Nyasu. I know if was something about how Kojiro was in big trouble, and it was refreshing to hear a genuinely worried tone in her voice.

I mostly meant the why bit :p It was just a little bit obvious that it was him... ;-)

But Musashi is basically going "Aaaahh! This is terrible! He's probably trying to get crazy coloured Metacross to give to Sakaki idiot boy!" - so 1. She can blatantly see through his (ok, to be fair not particularly unobvious) plan, and 2. She's all worried! >3< Aww!

Her dreams aside, she cares for James too much to let him get squashed by a dangerous Pokemon

Too damn true!!

I'm feeling all shippy and fanarty (and booored). Anyone have any requests?

Yeah, you could draw something DP117-ish. :D I'm planning of a random drawing where Kojirou gives a rose to Musashi when she's sad, but I have no idea what positions I should give them (... that sounded really naughty).

http://neruri.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-home-Master-115407683 <- Thought you guys might like this. Not shippy, but still, it has THEM and self-promotion is fun. xP *shot*

That's a very cute fanart, Meron! X3

Me, I want to see a drawing of Jessie giving a crying James a big, well-needed hug. I know that's what 117 made me want to do to him! XD;

Me, I want to see a drawing of Jessie giving a crying James a big, well-needed hug. I know that's what 117 made me want to do to him! XD;

*runs off*

Haha, I love you Meroneruri! That reminds me though, about that ep. Did it not strike anyone else that a man, a woman and a baby were running the restaurant? Surely the assumption would be made that said baby belonged to man and woman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom