• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was possibly the most miserable day of my life :p
Aww, poor Kanji D: *hugs* What happened?

And there's barely any posts in here either! Dayyyyyyyymn.
Well I'm doing my best, but you know, I can't talk to myself here all day ^^;

Argh, noooo! My question came out wrong xD I mean why did you hate these episodes more than Utsubot?
And why did you hate Utsubot episode more than Rakurai and Chirin? ^^;

In Chirin episode, Musashi and Nyasu turned out to be total jerks and mean friends to Kojiro, since they not only didn't comfort him whe he needed it, but they wanted to steal Pokemon living at the mansion.
But, to make things worse, what Kojiro did to stop them? He didn't have any better idea, so he used violence.

He blasted off Musashi and Nyasu.
Isn't it bad arleady for you?

Musashi and Nyasu might be assholes in this episode, but in the end, Kojiro turned out to be an asshole as well.

And now, Rakurai episode. I remember some people accusing Musashi to be a bitch in this one. Well, she wasn't. Kojiro and Nyasu on the other hand, acted like total jerks, worrying more about some stupid pokemon than her. She was crying and run into the forest at dark night, for the god's sake! She just wanted their job to be done :/

Normally, they're unanimous, when it comes to deciding whether they're helping good guys or not. But it was different in this episode. It was simply OOC and I hated it.

Ok, I swear, this is the last time I'm explaining anyone why I hate these episodes. I've arleady gotten angry >.>;

Let's hope it it <3
Since Shudo was the main writer for original series, WeHateThatGuy was the main writer for AG, and Tomioka for DP... it looks like a pattern that new series = new main writer. But I'm not sure if it works like that...

Poor Kanji *hug* The last few days haven't been really great for anyone here. :( Do you have problems with school?
I think this is a great idea but very unlikely. What you guys think?
Hmm, I think it has something to do with a Pokémon. First I suspected Urara, but she seems to be too serious about coordinating... I just keep theorizing and it's getting repetitive >_<

Edit:
AG114_butt.jpg

Haha, that is so cute! Capped by our RG.

Oh yes, we need caps to cheer us up! :D
Edit:
AG114_butt.jpg
Omg, that's win XDDDD Musashi, what are you doing with your face on Kojiro's butt? :naughty:

Thanks everyone for the comments about my icon! lol

I like it! But if you want to look for another...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Rocketshipper_Forum/index.php?showtopic=17

Here's a whole thread full of them. :-D

Oh shit,

those are awesome and adorable....hope you guys don't mind if I steal a few. ;-) Great job, all of you!

Well, Maririn wanted to participate in the contest and tried to cheat, and Musashi scolded her for doing that. Then Haruka (?!) came at the place and thought Musashi was the one who was trying to cheat. Then Musashi was disqualified, and Kojiro and Nyasu wanted to cheer her up by stealing the ribbon and Pokémon. Musashi was all depressed at first, but then she started stealing too. And the best part was when I whined about that in the chat and was actually crying! xD Well, at least there wasn't anti-Rocketshipping this time...

:-(

Oh, that's an awful dream... Don't think too optimistic, or too pessimistic, that always works for me! =)

I'm bored, and I feel like I've spammed everything from my PB account. :( And I'm too tired to draw (last 1½ weeks of school = stress). But here's a cap I haven't seen much here:

hands.jpg

I never seen that before, is it a mid-action shot? Adorable. :)
Nothing shippy today, but I do have a fun picture:

DP160_heart.jpg

The Rockets not being shown in the preview for next week make me nervous...

That is fun indeed! =D

Exactly,

that's all past stuff from late Johto,all the way to early DP. Now things have gotten much better for us from mid-DP and on... :3

Pretty much this.

:yahoo:

I never seen that before, is it a mid-action shot? Adorable. :)

Actually, I recall that they stayed on that shot for like two seconds. James' hand just STAYED THERE. It was awesome. Especially since it was somewhat early in DP and we were hungry Rocketshippers.

Good 'ol Rocketshipping. I'm not really an "active" shipper of this, but I find it toally sweet so I have to come in and tell you guys that I'm a fan too! They're just so mean't for eachother.

Good 'ol Rocketshipping. I'm not really an "active" shipper of this, but I find it toally sweet so I have to come in and tell you guys that I'm a fan too! They're just so mean't for eachother.

Welcome to the thread i guess i aint active too and its also confusing with alot of quotes X.X

Do you still think James is gay? :p Anyways, welcome!

Actually, I recall that they stayed on that shot for like two seconds. James' hand just STAYED THERE. It was awesome. Especially since it was somewhat early in DP and we were hungry Rocketshippers.
Oh yes, that was certainly interesting that his hand just stayed there instead of "sliding down" like it would be expected ;)
It warmed my little Rocketshippy heart up at that time :3

Wow, did you get "converted"? ;D Welcome and have fun here! <3

Welcome to the thread! There has been a lot of new people around here lately, including myself! :ksmile:

Wow, did you get "converted"? ;D Welcome and have fun here! <3

Hahaha, that's funny. Before I read this thread, and other rocketshipping websites I used to not know how I felt about the ship because of the whole "James is gay" thing. I'm sure you guys get so sick of hearing people arguing about that, like me.

Paperhorse, where is your avatar from? It's so cute! :-D

"James is gay" is so 10 years ago. I always get surprised if I see someone still calling him gay. o_O

Well, I wouldn't say "converted" but I deffinitely changed my opnion. And even though James is flamboyant, he's not gay in my mind anymore. But after stepping away for a while, I see that the original series and the original ships are what I'm really interested in, they're just so unique!

Wtf did i miss something?? did mooites start the james is gay phrase i heard that phrase ago so 12 years ago in the 20th century .-.

It's been soooooooo quiet here lately. :/

Today was possibly the most miserable day of my life :p And there's barely any posts in here either! Dayyyyyyyymn.

Awwh, Kanji! I hope everything is okay! D: *hugs*

Edit:
AG114_butt.jpg

D'awwwwwwwww, it is! :3

...gotta love moments like that, and RG. ;]<3

Paperhorse, where is your avatar from? It's so cute! :-D

I was going to say that too! :)

...I believe it's from the Jhoto episode where there's this adorable motto of those two sipping tea together *wishes I still had caps*

Welcome then Mooites! :3

Last edited:
Our poor, poor thread... *pats it*

According to my calculations, we should get a new Rocket episode around DP173... Maybe that can fasten our thread a little. Stupid school making people busy. :(

Thank you! It's from EP210 called "Around the Whirlpool"
I love these outfits <3 And Musashi and Kojiro look uber sexy in your av :D

Yeah it does seem slower than usual. Maybe because a lot of people are busy with school or work.
*nods* D:

I'm going back to college tomorrow and I'm so nervous!
Aww, don't be, good luck! *hugs*

Our poor, poor thread... *pats it*
According to my calculations, we should get a new Rocket episode around DP173... Maybe that can fasten our thread a little. Stupid school making people busy. :(
Well, as much as I love our thread being all active, I find the fact that there is no new episode to feel excited for pretty "beneficial" that things got slowlier a little during exams... In December, the thread distracted me from learning too much and now I have twice as much work to do, lol. It served me right :p
Just a week more... just a week more >.<

We got spoiled pretty much during autumn, so it's no wonder that we will have to wait for a new episode a little longer now. Anyway, I don't worry about this year being not exciting for us. It will definitely be ;)

And I hope that we don't find ourelves in a few days here swearing actively at Tomioka.

Because it is the best cap ever. I mean, if I could watch "Not since my Momma!" version and still fall in love with this ship, it must have been solely on the tailfeathers of this cap ;D
Oh, gosh, yeees! Even while watching the ep for the first time in dub format, I remember thinking, "a series like Pokemon just doesn't randomly drop hints like that".

And until 5th generation starts, we're safe ;)

Btw, is it possible for Tomioka to be still the main writer for the next series?
I really hope Tomioka's carried onto the fifth generation, too (assuming all goes well Musashi-wise with the Asatsuki Contest), and I don't see why he wouldn't :) I think the general opinion is that the series has picked up since DP, and that could certainly be attributed to him being appointed main writer.

Today was possibly the most miserable day of my life :p
Aww, I really hope you're feeling better! *hugs*

Hmm, I think it has something to do with a Pokémon. First I suspected Urara, but she seems to be too serious about coordinating... I just keep theorizing and it's getting repetitive >_<
It's not repetitive at all :D In a way, it's kind of therapeutic and lets us look at alternative options. DP's been mostly good for us and a definite improvement on previous generations: Musashi cheating or stealing a ribbon? Sooo AG.

And now that you mention it, I agree with you about it being a random Pokemon and not Urara (and I'm glad that you did; I really like her).

Edit:
AG114_butt.jpg

Cuuuute! I love how often they oh-so-conveniently fall on top of one another <3

Aww, that's so true :D I couldn't imagine one without the other. Welcome! :D

Thank you! It's from EP210 called "Around the Whirlpool"
Nice! Thank you :D I was wondering which ep it was, too. Your av is adorable!

Yeah it does seem slower than usual. Maybe because a lot of people are busy with school or work.
Eek, I think so, too :( When semester starts for me, work'll start giving me less hours, though, yay! (And the first few weeks being a bit of a bludge = more free time.)

I'm going back to college tomorrow and I'm so nervous!
Best of luck! *hugs*

In December, the thread distracted me from learning too much and now I have twice as much work to do, lol. It served me right :p
Just a week more... just a week more >.<
Aww, hehe! That's no good :O (But good for us Rocketshippers, in a way :p).
Oooh, are you on holidays soon, too? (Or graduating?) :DD

And I hope that we don't find ourelves in a few days here swearing actively at Tomioka.
Same here! He's been fairly good to us in the past, right? I think we'll be okay :)

Tomioka better spoil us and do good job. I really don't want to see this thread fulled with hatred towards him, AND I have already made enough swearing at him because of Urara's new shiny basketball Purin

Oh, gosh, yeees! Even while watching the ep for the first time in dub format, I remember thinking, "a series like Pokemon just doesn't randomly drop hints like that".

Well, they can't and shouldn't. That would confuse little kids' minds.

I really hope Tomioka's carried onto the fifth generation, too (assuming all goes well Musashi-wise with the Asatsuki Contest), and I don't see why he wouldn't :) I think the general opinion is that the series has picked up since DP, and that could certainly be attributed to him being appointed main writer.

I can't see any reason why he shouldn't. I mean, he is here for gens, isn't he?

It's not repetitive at all :D In a way, it's kind of therapeutic and lets us look at alternative options. DP's been mostly good for us and a definite improvement on previous generations: Musashi cheating or stealing a ribbon? Sooo AG.

Yep, D/P has been pretty good for us. I still thank god that Musashi doesn't cheat or steal anymore.

And now that you mention it, I agree with you about it being a random Pokemon and not Urara (and I'm glad that you did; I really like her).

I would prefer evil Togepi rather than a random Yamikarasu or something like that, but meh.

I got an idea for a topic. What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her? I think it would be cute. x3 I tried to make this into a topic but couldn't format it well.

Edit: What am I blabbering about? It is a topic already...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom