• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N'aww, where is everyone? ;_; *kicks everyone's butt to come here*

*sighs* I don't even know what to think about it anymore, but yeah...
Anyway, you can't just force people... D: If they don't have free time or they just don't want for whatever reason, there's nothing you can help it. *she has learned her lesson* This thread should be something that you can enjoy and come back to it freely ;)

Btw, is anyone else having a break in February besides me? I don't want other people to be still busy like this while we should be preparing big project...

And guess what? Tomorrow is a brand new episode and it's a contest! :3 (just to remind you, hahaha) Surely the Rockets won't get as much attention as during Suiren contest, but still... and some people can even see chances fo Musashi's win. Well, there's nothing hinting at it, but who knows? DP is full of surprises *loves it*
And it's weird, since besides us, no one really pays attention to the disappearance of the ribbon... and nothing about this was in the preview. Looks like it won't be much of a big deal... But whether it'll be Musashi or Kojiro&Nyasu or just something random, we will find out tomorrow. *can't wait*

Btw, is anyone else having a break in February besides me? I don't want other people to be still busy like this while we should be preparing big project...

My winter break just started... *checks watch* An hour ago. I'll be mostly free of worry and pain till Valentine's Day. And maybe I'll actually get stuff done for once.

I refuse to be excited about tomorrow's episode.

Aww, I love seeing so many new people :3 Welcome, guys!

The dialogue is practically the same as in English... Cassidy told Jessie about her rumoured dismission from Team Rocket too, didn't she?
Kojiro's expression to that was just awesome xD
eek.jpg

And as a bonus, from the same episode...
perv.jpg

Kojiro learned new attack - BOOB PUNCH! :D
The animation in that episode was fantastic :D I agree: Kojiro was full of brilliant expressions! I wasn't surprised at all to find that Tamagawa was the AD.

And speaking of Musashi's boobs ...

booblook2.jpg
booblookm.jpg

Kojiro can't seem to keep his eyes off them.
I just totally stole those from Zelda's Rare Candy Shop but shhhh.

Hey, if you're interested, I have the episode downloaded with subs. I don't remember where I DL'd it from, but I could probably upload it somewhere for you if you wanted!
Ooooh, I'm really interested, too, please :DD

Welcome and enjoy your stay :3

Rocket Girl will better come back fast and post A LOT of welcoming pics, since so many people have joined lately :3
*misses her*
Yes! Whenever there's a new person I always look forward to a massive fangirling session if I'm home alone.
*misses her, too*

And here are fanarts I've rpomies yesterday. http://gp111mo.blog42.fc2.com/
20081123223247.png

I love when Kojiro is giving Musashi kind of "She's so silly, but how can't you love her?" look xD
This one's so sweet! Meron's right: I love how IC they are.

And while we're at Rumika case, I have a topic.
I think it's not too much of a wishful thinking to hope for another Rumika's come back since nothing in DP153 was resolved... It depends on the next main writer though, but still, we can hope ;) So here's my question.
How do you imagine next encounter with Rumika?
I really like what Meron and PaperHorse said about the potential for Musashi and Rumika's interaction. I was kind of looking forward to it in the lead up to Rumika's latest episode, but it never happened, unfortunately. The contest idea is great, though! It's something Musashi is passionate about and I don't doubt that Rumika would be any different; if they were pitted against one another then they'd be forced to interact somehow, whether it be through occasional glares or snide remarks (or comments about their relationship with a certain blue haired man).

I hope everyone else is free next month :3 I really look forward to what you guys come up with. (An early congrats, by the way, on your graduation in June/July! That's so awesome!)

And guess what? Tomorrow is a brand new episode and it's a contest! :3 (just to remind you, hahaha) Surely the Rockets won't get as much attention as during Suiren contest, but still... and some people can even see chances fo Musashi's win. Well, there's nothing hinting at it, but who knows? DP is full of surprises *loves it*
Yay for contests! I can't decide whether to be excited or a bit nervous, though. I didn't realise that some are speculating a possible win for Musashi ...! (But I shouldn't get my hopes up) :D

Oooh, and on the subject of contests, something little and lazy:

ick.png

I still can't draw Candy Musalina to save myself. Even without those crazy glasses. Or hands. Or Kojiro. Or et al.

Jeska said:
Anyway, you can't just force people... D: If they don't have free time or they just don't want for whatever reason, there's nothing you can help it. *she has learned her lesson* This thread should be something that you can enjoy and come back to it freely ;)
Lol sorry, but there was a total of 0 posts during the night. It felt so weird...

And my school literally ends on Friday, so I think I can contribute to the project a bit. I still have big exams coming in spring, but it's not like I'm really devoted to them or anything.

I LOVE that fan art Gwendolynn! <3 Good job! b:) And lol at pervy Kojiro.

Oh crap! What episode is that? :3

I must see...<3

Tuska, Do you remember the name of that episode?

I've never seen this picture before! O.O Gotta love how they're smiling at each other! And also, I can't recall the episode, even if you gave description...

Ep136 Chikoritas Big upset, written by Takegami, so no wonder XD

Awwhh, they're so sad! :[ But still adorable! <33

If I remember the episode correct, than thay are happy =) I think it is the moment when they are saved from the giant Gengar.

Isn't it from Attack of Prehistoric Pokemon? Love the look she's giving him :3

No, I think its from EP062 in which all the Clefairy appear, you know? I don't remember what was said in this said, and why she gave him this awesome look =)

I tried yesterday but there was just an error message -.-'

And it's weird, since besides us, no one really pays attention to the disappearance of the ribbon... and nothing about this was in the preview. Looks like it won't be much of a big deal... But whether it'll be Musashi or Kojiro&Nyasu or just something random, we will find out tomorrow. *can't wait*

*longing for another Rocketfocus* Normally, contest episodes are lame... I'm curious what great things Jessie will do with one of the Rocket Pokémon, and if James (and Meowth) are trying to comfort her after her loss ( I don't have any hopes that she will win). A rocket focused contest like in DP146 was nice for a change.

Yeah, not what I blame him for.

Anyway, I surprised, that nobody seems to remember the early Jotho episode =) Another pic is this lolige

doppelarsch.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This is from a different episode but I don't know what it was...

kuschelns.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mamiy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm happy that other people will be free as well :D

I refuse to be excited about tomorrow's episode.
Hey, I'm not excited either, I'm just curious about how they will work it out.
I don't expect any Rocketshipping either.

The animation in that episode was fantastic :D I agree: Kojiro was full of brilliant expressions! I wasn't surprised at all to find that Tamagawa was the AD.
Oh, that wa Tamagawa? Sweet :3

And speaking of Musashi's boobs ...

I just totally stole those from Zelda's Rare Candy Shop but shhhh.
Oh, I remember these pics and this site! It rocked :D

Yes! Whenever there's a new person I always look forward to a massive fangirling session if I'm home alone.
*misses her, too*
I want some massive fangirling session too! XD Next week I'm gonna part hard for my sufferings >0<

I really like what Meron and PaperHorse said about the potential for Musashi and Rumika's interaction. I was kind of looking forward to it in the lead up to Rumika's latest episode, but it never happened, unfortunately.
Yeah, but still, I loved how she agreed to disguise herself as Rumika, even though she hates so much to be compared to her!
The contest idea is great, though! It's something Musashi is passionate about and I don't doubt that Rumika would be any different; if they were pitted against one another then they'd be forced to interact somehow, whether it be through occasional glares or snide remarks (or comments about their relationship with a certain blue haired man).
It's quite interesting why in both episodes, neither of them interacted with another really... It would be surely funny if they did, yet the writers seem to omit it on purpose. I guess they don't have any idea for their interaction other than jealousy attack, or something. And if something like that happened, it could be a little troublesome... Musashi and Kojiro were "accused" of being lovers two times before - by Nyasu in "Pokemon 2000" and by Nanny and Pop-pop in "Sweet Baby James" and we know how they reacted then :lol:. There was also "The bicker, the better", but that was questionable...
I wonder how Kojiro would react if Rumika asked him about Musashi... *gets the idea*
Oh, that would be perfect for a new topic!
How would Kojiro react if Rumika asked him about Musashi?
I admit, it would be weird for Rumika asking him something like this all of sudden, when she didn't seem to care about her neither in EP048 nor DP153... but we can still hope, right? xD I've just had an idea for the next encounter with Rumika. After asking such question I can see Kojiro being hesistant at first, but then he bits his tongue as he thinks of an idea to get rid of Rumika forever. What if he claimed Musashi as his fake new fiancee? I can see it working especially after Musashi disguised herself as Rumika... if she did something like that, why couldn't she pretend she's his fiancee? :naughty: The act like an old-married couple anyway.
I seriosuly don't have an idea about how they would work such episode out so it wouldn't get too blatant, but hey xD It would have so much shippy potential definitely ;D

I hope everyone else is free next month :3 I really look forward to what you guys come up with. (An early congrats, by the way, on your graduation in June/July! That's so awesome!)
This is WAY too early for congratulations xD;

Yay for contests! I can't decide whether to be excited or a bit nervous, though. I didn't realise that some are speculating a possible win for Musashi ...! (But I shouldn't get my hopes up) :D
I have a hunch that Hikari wins, but this is DP we're talking about, after all ;)

Oooh, and on the subject of contests, something little and lazy:

I still can't draw Candy Musalina to save myself. Even without those crazy glasses. Or hands. Or Kojiro. Or et al.

Awwww, this is so sweet :3 They have adorable smiles! ^^

Lol sorry, but there was a total of 0 posts during the night. It felt so weird...
Yeah, I know D: But still, there's nothing you can do about it D: I don't feel like chasing after people asking why they're inactive anymore :p

And my school literally ends on Friday, so I think I can contribute to the project a bit. I still have big exams coming in spring, but it's not like I'm really devoted to them or anything.
You can contribute anytime to the end of this year, so don't worry about having no time xD
I think I'll start the whole thing on 14th February (because hey, it's the only right time! XD), but before I post FAQ, I need to discuss few matters with some people, I need some suggestions... but we will talk about it next week.

Great to finally be here, after taking so many exams in school =/

...Welcome new people, and I love all these fanarts in the thread! :)

Actually, I recall that they stayed on that shot for like two seconds. James' hand just STAYED THERE. It was awesome. Especially since it was somewhat early in DP and we were hungry Rocketshippers.

Still that's insanely adorable!

Even if we were desperate back then, I'd say other ships would still be jealous of that. Haha ;-)

Woah, I never saw any of those before!

...and this is now my computer desktop background. Yay! =)

What if Musashi would get a Pokémon egg? Would Kojiro be all fatherly and help her?

Based on both their personalities, I'd say they'd be the PERFECT PARENTS! =)

damnyounyasu.gif

That gif maker cut the ending where they looked at Nyasu, but the important part still shows! xD

Awesome! I always wanted a GIF of that scene! :-D

hochseilakt.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, thanks for all those unseen shots...

...especially the last one! =) (Still wonder what episode it's from...)

20081126225316.png

Great Scandalshipping pics are great ;D

That's really, really cool! I love how they used all the outfits from HM! :-D

THIS is how I want their next confrontation to be like... That AND Junki writing it! (yes I'm spoiled, but aren't most of us? =D )

I have February break!

...and big project? lol

@Gwenndolynn: I love your art alot...such a realistic style! =)

Wow, thanks for all those unseen shots...

...especially the last one! =) (Still wonder what episode it's from...)

I already said it was EP136 Chikoritas Big Upset ;)

Rocket Girl is back! :D *dances*

Ep136 Chikoritas Big upset, written by Takegami, so no wonder XD
Ah, thanks :3

No, I think its from EP062 in which all the Clefairy appear, you know? I don't remember what was said in this said, and why she gave him this awesome look =)
Ooh maybe... it's been years since I saw these episodes xD;

I tried yesterday but there was just an error message -.-'
Yeah, the forum didn't work for most of the day D:

mamiy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I haven't seen this version of this fearhug before :3 Very nice and funny - Musashi kinda looks like she's about to eat Kojiro's hair xD

Great to finally be here, after taking so many exams in school =/
I hope you did great! I have an exam on Friday... and guess what I'm doing now instead of learning? xD;

Even if we were desperate back then, I'd say other ships would still be jealous of that. Haha ;-)
QFT! :D

Awesome! I always wanted a GIF of that scene! :-D
Me too ;)

EDIT:
Woah, I've never seen this one... O.O I don't even recognize the artist... Another doujinshi to look for, sweet :3

Rocket Girl is back! :D *dances*

Wow. You didn't even give me a chance to post. :p

But yes, I am finally back! I'm really touched how much you guys missed me. *glomps everyone* I just got a bad case of depression a week ago and needed some time by myself. I would've been back a few days ago but the forum being up and down so much made that impossible.

Now to play catch up.

Since you guys were speaking of Tomioka earlier, here's some pics of him!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/Tomioka1.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/Tomioka2.jpg

The poster in the background is one of the other shows he's the head writer of. The man must never get a vacation. :(

...If I knew how to make a gif 100x100, that'd be my avatar! ;] <3

Save it as a png and Bulba will resize automatically.

Well, I have no life so I'm on all the time :'D

Another me! :D

Rocket Girl will better come back fast and post A LOT of welcoming pics, since so many people have joined lately :3

Allright, allright! I'm on it!

AG108_1.jpg

DP69_3.png

DP013_2.jpg

DP103_1.png

DP108_1.png

DP108_2.png

So welcome new people! I love it. :D

http://delicious.com/rocketshipper

And as usual, be sure to check that page for all the Rocketshipping links you'll ever need!

Btw, is anyone else having a break in February besides me?

I'm surprised so many people have breaks in February. Spring Break is in March for me. Not that it matters since I'll be doing this anyway...

I hope everyone else is free next month :3 I really look forward to what you guys come up with.

You're not doing anything? :(

I have a hunch that Hikari wins,

No one wins tonight, as this is a two part episode. ;)

I think I'll start the whole thing on 14th February (because hey, it's the only right time! XD),

That's also when my next fic will be out, so it's perfect timing indeed. :)

but before I post FAQ, I need to discuss few matters with some people, I need some suggestions... but we will talk about it next week.

Can't wait! I need to something positive to focus on.

...and big project? lol

Yes. It shall be awesome. :D

And to end this post, have you guys been reading the "Most heavily promoted DP ship" thread? It's so awesome how everyone agrees its us now. :D Always nice to have confirmation that we're not crazy and delusional. ;)

I love Sonansu in that second cap so much! So cute <3

And that other thread made me so happy! ;_;

Wow. You didn't even give me a chance to post. :p
:-D

But yes, I am finally back! I'm really touched how much you guys missed me. *glomps everyone* I just got a bad case of depression a week ago and needed some time by myself. I would've been back a few days ago but the forum being up and down so much made that impossible.
Awww D: *hug* Too bad you didn't get us a chance to comfort you, because now I feel like a bad friend... D:
But I'm glad that everything is ok now <3

Now we know whom we should glomp on the street in Tokyo! ;D And ask about his plans for Rocketshipping.

The poster in the background is one of the other shows he's the head writer of. The man must never get a vacation. :(
He's Japanese, it natural :lol:

Allright, allright! I'm on it!
Now that's better! ^^

I love when Nyasu doesn't get in a way of M&K fearhugs ;D
So welcome new people! I love it. :D

I'm surprised so many people have breaks in February. Spring Break is in March for me. Not that it matters since I'll be doing this anyway...
I like your attitude about it, you know :-D

You're not doing anything? :(
EVERYONE should be doing something! :3 Even if it's a one page ;)

No one wins tonight, as this is a two part episode. ;)
Yeah, I know, it's just that I'm subconsciously think of Asatsuki contest as one episode, just two-parted ;)

That's also when my next fic will be out, so it's perfect timing indeed. :)
Oh, Valentines seems to be great to me this year <3

Yes. It shall be awesome. :D
It should be :3

I hope that I'll be able to manage all of it somehow... Knowing my bad luck, I'm a little nervous :x

And to end this post, have you guys been reading the "Most heavily promoted DP ship" thread? It's so awesome how everyone agrees its us now. :D Always nice to have confirmation that we're not crazy and delusional. ;)
Of course! It warmed up my little Rocketshippy heart so much! <333333
Our ship is truly awesome :3 After years of Rocketshipping being flamed or claimed to be dead, we need such confirmations as anything else :)

The only new thing Oha showed was the very beginning of the Contest where the ribbon is being held up. Looks a lot like Musashi's first ribbon...

Awww D: *hug* Too bad you didn't get us a chance to comfort you, because now I feel like a bad friend... D:
But I'm glad that everything is ok now <3

Aww, don't feel that way. :-( *hugs back* But you always could have sent me a message on DA or all the other places I am.

I hope that I'll be able to manage all of it somehow... Knowing my bad luck, I'm a little nervous :x

Well you don't need to take the burden all on yourself! I know a lot of us will help you keep everything organized and all that.

And I think you must have missed my post right above yours...

The only new thing Oha showed was the very beginning of the Contest where the ribbon is being held up. Looks a lot like Musashi's first ribbon...
Hehe, maybe they're hinting at something? ;)

Aww, don't feel that way. :-( *hugs back* But you always could have sent me a message on DA or all the other places I am.
If I knew it was because you felt depressed, I would! T.T I was worried, but I've been asking so many people lately why they're inactive that I thought that I must be annoying like that so I decided to cut it off and just be patient D: So it looks like I've chosen bad timing :/ *hugs once again*

Well you don't need to take the burden all on yourself! I know a lot of us will help you keep everything organized and all that.
If we will work together, everything should be fine! :-D

And I think you must have missed my post right above yours...
Oh yeah, I'v missed it! And OMG....

THIS TOTALLY WON THE INTERNET! <333333333333333333
Perfect, just perfect, it made my day XD I love "rocket" sexual innuendos :D

Hi guys I realized there's some rocketshipping in the episode "Pokemon Shipwrecked"

Hi guys I realized there's some rocketshipping in the episode "Pokemon Shipwrecked"

Erm... congratulations? ^^;
Better late than never, I guess :rolleyes:

And while we're still at sexual innuendos...
379w.jpg

*snorts*
Kojiro knows how to handle his rocket :naughty:

Last edited:

Hahahaha! That just made my day. Thanks for sharing.
Sexual Innuendos are too funny.

Woah, I've never seen this one... O.O I don't even recognize the artist... Another doujinshi to look for, sweet :3

That picture is cute. And I like that it is in black and white. I have a shirt just like that one in the picture, with a smiley face lol.

Some? ^^;

Erm, sorry. That might have sounded slightly rude. Anyhow~~~

I drew this in Paint, so it's probably total crap, but...

Attachments

• Rocketshipping.png
    Rocketshipping.png
    26 KB · Views: 342
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom