• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDFGHJDFGHJK That's so cute :'D I can't draw J&J for crap, soo usually don't xD;

Eh...thanks ^^ I can't draw characters kissing for crap. This was a rare moment of non-fail on my part (I just wish my one non-fail could have been not in Microsoft Paint).

Eh...thanks ^^ I can't draw characters kissing for crap. This was a rare moment of non-fail on my part (I just wish my one non-fail could have been not in Microsoft Paint).

Hay, nothin' wrong with MS Paint :'D I like the simplicity, actually. -still fangirling LOL-

Hay, nothin' wrong with MS Paint :'D I like the simplicity, actually. -still fangirling LOL-

^.^
Although, personally I tend to prefer GIMP, but I can never seem to do good stuff from scratch in it.

And so that this post isn't spam:

(note: I totally did not make the image attached to this post)

^.^
Although, personally I tend to prefer GIMP, but I can never seem to do good stuff from scratch in it.

Same here, but usually I can't be bothered to try in GIMP xD;

Bawwww, what a cute pictureee~

And speaking of Musashi's boobs ...

booblook2.jpg
booblookm.jpg

Kojiro can't seem to keep his eyes off them.
I just totally stole those from Zelda's Rare Candy Shop but shhhh.
I never noticed this episode was filled with that much win!XD

Anyhow~~~

I drew this in Paint, so it's probably total crap, but...

No, no!--I like it. <333

I love your rendition of Musashi's hair, too cute! :3

How do you imagine next encounter with Rumika?
Hmm. That's a though one. Maybe it has something to do with a contest, or Kojiro getting a new Pokémon. And there HAS to be Musashi and Rumika interaction, like "why are you hanging out with that weird girl?" xD

ITA!

I just want Rumika to atleast react to Musashi, THAT and Rocketshipping of course! <3333333

20081126225316.png

Great Scandalshipping pics are great ;D

This reminds me alot of Meron's picture of dA. :3

-Rumika trying to take Kojiro/ Musashi's expressions/ The holding...

...Toooooo cute!~

And here are fanarts I've rpomies yesterday. http://gp111mo.blog42.fc2.com/
20081123223247.png

I love when Kojiro is giving Musashi kind of "She's so silly, but how can't you love her?" look xD

Reminds of the ending of DP146, where Musashi's all "Aim to be a Top Coordinator!!" except shippy! XD<333

Btw, is anyone else having a break in February besides me? I don't want other people to be still busy like this while we should be preparing big project...

I have a break in about 2 weeks, and this is for the anthology...right? :D

Oooh, and on the subject of contests, something little and lazy:

ick.png

I still can't draw Candy Musalina to save myself. Even without those crazy glasses. Or hands. Or Kojiro. Or et al.

Adorable!

I love the coloring, and you're so much better at hands than me! XD *is jealous*

If I remember the episode correct, than thay are happy =) I think it is the moment when they are saved from the giant Gengar.

Oh, wow. Even better! :D<3333

But yes, I am finally back! I'm really touched how much you guys missed me. *glomps everyone* I just got a bad case of depression a week ago and needed some time by myself. I would've been back a few days ago but the forum being up and down so much made that impossible.

*glomps back*

I missed your post so much, but glad to have you back and know your feeling better! <333

Save it as a png and Bulba will resize automatically.

Did'nt work...

:/
Allright, allright! I'm on it!

:'D

I missed this soooo much!

<333333333333

And while we're still at sexual innuendos...
379w.jpg

*snorts*
Kojiro knows how to handle his rocket :naughty:

LOL, you!XD<3333

You're my favorite perv. ;]

SDFGHJDFGHJK That's so cute :'D I can't draw J&J for crap, soo usually don't xD;

I sure you can! XD

...just takes practice, tons of practice.

That is too cute and chibi! <333333 D'awwwwwww. ^.^

...I love Nyasu's role here--SO CUTE! x3

You are so welcome.

Hehe, your welcome and a winner too! ;]

I have no clue why the @#$% I didn't join this discussion AGES AGO. I mean, RocketShipping is my OTP and my FIRST SHIP EVER, so... maybe I'm just afraid to join discussions of the less obscure ships...?

...and speaking of that, I'm gonna go check out the PalletShipping thread.

I drew the third attached image. Horrible background is horrible. But I love how I randomly decided to draw them sort of diagonal in mid-air.

The TV Tokyo summery is out for next week, and it's just one of those "Who will win? You must watch this!!!!!" type of things. :/

If I knew it was because you felt depressed, I would! T.T I was worried, but I've been asking so many people lately why they're inactive that I thought that I must be annoying like that so I decided to cut it off and just be patient D: So it looks like I've chosen bad timing :/ *hugs once again*

Aww, don't worry about it. :)

If we will work together, everything should be fine! :-D

Exactly! :-D

*glomps back*

I missed your post so much, but glad to have you back and know your feeling better! <333

And I missed you guys like crazy!

Did'nt work...

:/

I tried it and you're right...

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think animated gifs are allowed as avatars... :sweatlol:

Hehe, your welcome and a winner desu too! ;]

Fixed.

I have no clue why the @#$% I didn't join this discussion AGES AGO. I mean, RocketShipping is my OTP and my FIRST SHIP EVER, so... maybe I'm just afraid to join discussions of the less obscure ships...?

I was surprised you never posted before, but I'm glad you are now! :)

I drew the third attached image. Horrible background is horrible. But I love how I randomly decided to draw them sort of diagonal in mid-air.

Aww, very cute. :)

Though in the future you could just put the links to pictures in your posts or use IMG tags. I personally find attachments to be annoying.

Well, I just have the pictures on my hard drive, and I have no clue where I got most of them, and the other ones are mine so they can't be found online except for a small handful that are on dA...

Well, I just have the pictures on my hard drive, and I have no clue where I got most of them, and the other ones are mine so they can't be found online except for a small handful that are on dA...

You could always get a Photobucket account and just upload them there. Like these...

AG057_heartmotto.gif

DP117_kojirohappycry.jpg

AG048_roll-1.gif

I have a Photobucket account, but I haven't gone on it in at least 2 years and I forgot my freaking password.

You could use TinyPic or Imageshack if you don't want to bother with an account.

Well, part of the reason I was trying to log into my account was to find this AdvanceShipping drawing I did one time when I attempted a "Draw 100 Ships" thing. I scanned it into a computer that is now unable to access the internet.

Aww, thanks for the comments, guys x33 (And whoa, page 759 came out of nowhere... Or maybe I'm just slow *loves it, nonetheless*)

I tried yesterday but there was just an error message -.-'
You did, too? :O I was getting worried that I was the only one getting it whenever I tried to load any part of the forum (or that Australia's internet censorship law had been implemented early... ew).

This is from a different episode but I don't know what it was...
The middle one is way too awesome! I really love the hugs where they simply fling themselves at one another in fear/happiness/no particular reason and maximum body contact ensues :3

Yeah, but still, I loved how she agreed to disguise herself as Rumika, even though she hates so much to be compared to her!
I really loved when she did, too! It was such a sweet gesture on Musashi's part; probably on par with Kojiro taking part in the Suiren Contest.

I guess they don't have any idea for their interaction other than jealousy attack, or something. And if something like that happened, it could be a little troublesome...
Hehe, I reckon that the writers might be saving a significant amount of interaction with (and general acknowledgement, too, please) each other for a biiig moment :O

I wonder how Kojiro would react if Rumika asked him about Musashi... *gets the idea*
Oh, that would be perfect for a new topic!
How would Kojiro react if Rumika asked him about Musashi?
What if he claimed Musashi as his fake new fiancee?
This! This would be brilliant :D I can kind of imagine Rumika (who can't bring herself to even gesture towards Musashi) to ask disparagingly, "eh, what is that?" At this, Kojiro would be thinking pretty much exactly what you described.

He'd then lunge at Musashi, link arms with her and declare, "why, this is my fiancée, of course," as loudly and pompously as he can. Musashi, on the other hand, would be caught completely off-guard (and blush!). Then, whenever they run into Rumika, his parents or even his butler at any point during the rest of episode, if the weren't already, they'd have to link arms and act (not that they'd need to) infatuated with one another and talk to each other in saccharin tones.

I'm sure that if something like that were to happen in the anime, they'd totally be taking the mickey and overacting in every way possible. x33 I can kind of see those costumes from movie eight being dug up and used somehow.

Great to finally be here, after taking so many exams in school =/
Aww, best of luck! I hope you did well, too :D

Even if we were desperate back then, I'd say other ships would still be jealous of that. Haha ;-)
So true! It's funny how our dry spells are how some other ships are on a regular basis (or for the rest of the series).

I hope you did great! I have an exam on Friday... and guess what I'm doing now instead of learning? xD;
Yay! I certainly approve ;D Rocketshipping > RL, right now, for me (I'm supposed to be at work, but had to call in sick >3 ).

But yes, I am finally back! I'm really touched how much you guys missed me. *glomps everyone* I just got a bad case of depression a week ago and needed some time by myself. I would've been back a few days ago but the forum being up and down so much made that impossible.
'Saaaaashi!! *glomps!* I'm really glad that you're feeling better now :DDD

Since you guys were speaking of Tomioka earlier, here's some pics of him!
Thanks for those; ever since you mentioned them, I'd been wondering what the writers look like :D He looks quite friendly in the second one.

Allright, allright! I'm on it!
*can't pick a favourite*
I agree with Meron: Sonansu looks criminally adorable there. But when doesn't he?

You're not doing anything? :(
Oooh, I'd really love to! I'm just not too sure how it works, though, sorry xD *feels silly*

I'm surprised so many people have breaks in February. Spring Break is in March for me. Not that it matters since I'll be doing this anyway...
:DD I think the new university year starts in late February for me, which gives me time to start planning something.

That's also when my next fic will be out, so it's perfect timing indeed. :)
:yahoo: Aww, something to look forward to much more than Valentine's Day~!

Hahaha! That's brilliant! :D

I drew this in Paint, so it's probably total crap, but...
Total crap? No way! It's so cuuute~! (And Paint is fun :3 )

You're so much better at hands than me! XD *is jealous*
Aww, no way! Hands are always the most time consuming (and annoying) part of a sketch for me, but the only reason they don't look reeeeeally dreadful here is because I've been looking for any excuse to practise them lately :3

Yay! I'm glad you did, though :D Rocketshipping's my first ship, too.

Omigosh, that is so adorable! <3

Hah, when opportunity knocks, or I just come up with another killer caption, you just might see me around. heh
:D I really look forward to them! *pokes your sig* Loving them!

Last edited:
I know it's almost pointless to speculate about the episode since it's only a few hours away, but I found something that might be interesting so I thought I'd share.

So I'm looking at the cast list for this week and next week, and one of one the key differences is that Muskippa's VA is lsited for next week, but not this week... Now, it's possible he just might be voicing some guy who has two lines next week, but I'm liking the odds that Musashi uses it for the battle round. *crosses fingers*

You did, too? :O I was getting worried that I was the only one getting it whenever I tried to load any part of the forum (or that Australia's internet censorship law had been implemented early... ew).

Long story short, Bulba needs a third server and this problem will only continue until the IT guy comes back from vacation.

'Saaaaashi!! *glomps!* I'm really glad that you're feeling better now :DDD

Thanks. :)

Thanks for those; ever since you mentioned them, I'd been wondering what the writers look like :D He looks quite friendly in the second one.

Well that was posted on the show's official blog, (why doesn't Pokemon have one?!) so obviously he'd look friendly anyway. :p

:yahoo: Aww, something to look forward to much more than Valentine's Day~!

For you and anyone else who's curious...

http://rocketgirl3052.deviantart.com/journal/29065932/

That's where I post the latest status on my fics.

Last edited:
So I'm looking at the cast list for this week and next week, and one of one the key differences is that Muskippa's VA is lsited for next week, but not next week... Now, it's possible he just might be voicing some guy who has two lines next week, but I'm liking the odds that Musashi uses it for the battle round. *crosses fingers*
Durrr... You mean for next week, but not this week?

You know, all my yana kanji about this episode has disappeared! And I'm even hoping that Musashi might win this now. And if she does, it should be a revenge against Urara so Musa will look like one of the good guys. :3

Durrr... You mean for next week, but not this week?

:blush:

*stealth edits*

You know, all my yana kanji about this episode has disappeared! And I'm even hoping that Musashi might win this now. And if she does, it should be a revenge against Urara so Musa will look like one of the good guys. :3

And so Sonansu can help win a ribbon! This is probably his only chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom