• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeska, your idea was so brilliant that I had to sketch it :p
14ky7vq.jpg

Obviously I gotta translate my horrible handwriting:

Musashi: "One last touch! You need my lipstick."
Kojiro: "Is this really necessary?" ("And doesn't this count as an indirect kiss?")

Musashi: "Should we try mascara too?"
Kojiro: "That's not healthy, Musashi."

14ky7vq.jpg

Kojiro: "Is this really necessary?" ("And doesn't this count as an indirect kiss?")

Wow, Meron, you're fast! O.O And I love it, especially their expressions <3
Too bad it wasn't shown it in the episode D: But if it was, it would happen this way TOTALLY xD

14ky7vq.jpg

That really is fast! I wish I was that fast.
I agree with Jeska, if we'd been lucky enough to get a scene showing the preparation, it would've had to have gone like this. ^_^ Kojiro's expression is my favourite--Absolutely spot-on! :thumbup:

OMG! I actually reached 100 posts! XD

:lol: That scene cracked me up so much when I first saw it!
Objection, we started to be less active barely in October.
To be fair though, we made 2423 posts in September alone xD It would have been a bit hard to keep it at that level!! Let's try and make 1000 posts in December though, just to make it special for new years .etc. ;-)
OMG! xD That is both hilarious and adorable at the same time! You're the best Meron! *glomps*
It just goes to show, doesn't it! :p If even Shaami can get to 100 posts in such a short space of time and lurking so much, we can make this thread FLY!

Also, I rewatched Suiren today for the first time subbed. I dunno what you all were bitching about! It was actually really sweet I thought. (And RG, there is a bit where she just says "I'm counting on you Kojiro!"... okay, so that's only a small victory but still!) And even the scene where Nyasu has to persuade him, I don't think it's anti-shippy or anything. He's just really, really nervous. He even says that he feels really sorry for Musashi BUT can they please get it over with quickly, obviously because he's shitting himself. There was more as well, but I forgot what it was xD

Also, I rewatched Suiren today for the first time subbed. I dunno what you all were bitching about! It was actually really sweet I thought. (And RG, there is a bit where she just says "I'm counting on you Kojiro!"... okay, so that's only a small victory but still!) And even the scene where Nyasu has to persuade him, I don't think it's anti-shippy or anything. He's just really, really nervous. He even says that he feels really sorry for Musashi BUT can they please get it over with quickly, obviously because he's shitting himself. There was more as well, but I forgot what it was xD
Yeah, this is what I thought too, this scene wasn't antishippy, he was just very nervouse that he would fail badly, especially if he didn't have experience as a coordinator and there was SOMEONE that was counting on him especially! If I were in his shoes, I'd act the same.
Of course, we were predicting earlier, that he will be more willing to do it (well, at least his attitude changed completely during the contest;D) and say something like "I'm doing this for you, Musashi!", but well, it looks like the writers thought it would be too much of goodness for us :p
I didn't like only when Kojiro said "Well, at least it was fun!" at the ending, since it made him look rather egoistic.
But to be honest, even such "disadvetages" seem very dim, comparing to what we got in this episode.
As much as I wanted Kojiro catching Musashi after she fainted and as much as I wanted Musashi to hug Kojiro, appreciating his job... I thought it would be to great to happen for real and I felt like I was deluding myself. But still, anyone can dream, huh? :D

This is one of the reasons I love Rocketshipping for so much. I keep dreaming for years and I can be sure that sooner or later, my dreams are going to be realized, at least partially. I wanted one of them falling on top of the other and puff! it happened. I wanted Kojiro to catch faint Musashi and puff! it happened. I wanted Musashi to appreciate Kojiro and puff! it happened. I wanted to see Musashi and Kojiro trying to catch each other on a beautiful meadow and puff! it happened. And so on :D
I wanted to see Kojiro's naked butt and puff! I got his butt cleavage xD

So, keep on dreaming, 'cause it works! :-D

Last edited:
It just goes to show, doesn't it! :p If even Shaami can get to 100 posts in such a short space of time and lurking so much, we can make this thread FLY!

Yeah! =D

Hey! Wait a minute! What are you trying to say!? =P
Anyway, I think I contribute plenty to the Rocketshipping community...just not so much in words. But I am trying! XD

And I agree with Kanji about the episode. I really like it, haven't actually watched it with subs, but from all that heard I can't say that I honestly have anything to complain about. I'm quite happy with what we got there because I never really expected to get even that much.

I have to always keep in mind what show it is that I'm watching and that generally it's not going to go beyond a certain point.

Still, like Jeska says it's nice to dream because sometimes something amazing can happen that we might never have actually believed would've happened. I really do think that out ship is a very lucky one.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now. ^^;

Too lazy to make a Pixiv account? Lulz, Koji, it doesn't take that long, and the tutorials are pretty straightforward and all. XD

But you do not realize just how lazy i am.

87879479.jpg
Oh Kojiro, why so flamboyant? XD
I believe I've said that before, but when I saw Kojirina kissing Musarina's pokeball cover... I went all "OMG, YAY!"
Btw, isn't that Musashi's lipstick? :naughty: Indirect kiss!

*loves that picture so much* <33333 Back when we didn't have caps yet, i went into the youtube video that was watermarked, took a cap, photoshopped out the watermark... XD Just so i could have that picture as my iPod wallpaper. Which i still do, btw. <333 Sparkles fly when Koji kisses things~ He's that magical~ <33 Or he has really sparkly saliva

And omg, indirect kiss. XDD

Btw, he has done that before too... :-D
270.jpg

:O Now thats hilarious XD

14ky7vq.jpg

Haha, thats awesome. xD And didn't he end up wearing her mascara? I mean, look at his eyes in the winking picture. XD I see girly lashes~

I didn't like only when Kojiro said "Well, at least it was fun!" at the ending, since it made him look rather egoistic.
But to be honest, even such "disadvetages" seem very dim, comparing to what we got in this episode.
As much as I wanted Kojiro catching Musashi after she fainted and as much as I wanted Musashi to hug Kojiro, appreciating his job... I thought it would be to great to happen for real and I felt like I was deluding myself. But still, anyone can dream, huh? :D

Remember, he WAS stepping in Musashi's shoes for once... and so he can take a bit of her ego with him. XDD

This is one of the reasons I love Rocketshipping for so much. I keep dreaming for years and I can be sure that sooner or later, my dreams are going to be realized, at least partially. I wanted one of them falling on top of the other and puff! it happened. I wanted Kojiro to catch faint Musashi and puff! it happened. I wanted Musashi to appreciate Kojiro and puff! it happened. I wanted to see Musashi and Kojiro trying to catch each other on a beautiful meadow and puff! it happened. And so on :D
I wanted to see Kojiro's naked butt and puff! I got his butt cleavage xD

Yay butt cleavage!

EDIT: Just read Musa's fic. All i have to say is "M'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" And i totally watched the scene in my mind while reading it. :p <333

You guuuuuuuuys, stop it with the cute fanfic (d'awwwwwww a babyyyyyyy =D ...OR TWO) and the cute fanart (d'awwwwwww indirect kiiiiiiss~ <3), I'm melting of the cute over here! XD

THIS. THANK YOU FOR WORDING IT FOR ME. This is totes why I disagree with RG about it. No one's perfect, and the fact that James wasn't all "YES RIGHT AWAY MA'AM I WILL GLADLY DISGUISE YOURSELF AS YOU AND POTENTIALLY MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF AND RUIN YOUR REPUTATION IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE" doesn't mean he doesn't care. It means that he's human. Seriously, you try and do something this big for a friend, I dare you not to think of how much you're going to fail at life and be nervous as all hell. XD

I just wanted to remind you guys of my Winter Holiday Rocketshippy Contest on DeviantArt...

http://xxkojimusaxx.deviantart.com/journal/28612487/#comments

I'm also extending the date to New Years Day, so hopefully you guys can try and participate? ;) PLZZZ

I believe I've said that before, but when I saw Kojirina kissing Musarina's pokeball cover... I went all "OMG, YAY!" :-D
:0

OMG, I never thought of that one. You're too awesome jessierocketka!*glomps* I LOVE YOU! <333
14ky7vq.jpg

Teehee,

you're fast Meron...but I love it! x3 The expressions are completely adorable and win! :DDD

*still fights with the nausiness* But seriously, next time warn me when something involves a P word.

o_O Uh, sorry. I had no idea you had a problem with that kind of thing. I'll remember that for the future.

Though I think that you rushed a little bit through their fight, but yeah this comment comes from a person that loves drama a bit too much xD;

The whole thing was rushed period. I really wanted to do something for the Bulbagarden contest, and school and being sick kept me from working on this as much as I had liked. :( But I'm glad you liked it. :)

That doesn't look like her lipstick at all to me. But I guess I'm remembering wrong if everyone else thinks it is.

Freaking AWESOME! :-D

I'd post something to celebrate, but I'm still feeling bleck. It's going to be hard enough doing my updates and working on my fic.

Also, I rewatched Suiren today for the first time subbed. I dunno what you all were bitching about!

The part where Kojiro only did for himself and didn't give a crap that Musashi would get her ribbon.

And you guys interpreted Kojiro being nervous all wrong. There wasn't any hidden meaning there about being nervous he'd fail or being in front of a million people.

EDIT: Just read Musa's fic. All i have to say is "M'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" And i totally watched the scene in my mind while reading it. :p <333

Thanks. :)

You guuuuuuuuys, stop it with the cute fanfic (d'awwwwwww a babyyyyyyy =D ...OR TWO) and the cute fanart (d'awwwwwww indirect kiiiiiiss~ <3), I'm melting of the cute over here! XD

So I should have them be all emo in my Christmas fic? :p

I just wanted to remind you guys of my Winter Holiday Rocketshippy Contest on DeviantArt...

I'm also extending the date to New Years Day, so hopefully you guys can try and participate? ;) PLZZZ

My Christmas fic is the one I'm entering in your contest, so I'll be doing this at least!

Excellent! I was worried I wouldn't be able to enter. Now I should have plenty of time to think of an idea and draw it with any luck. ^_^

That doesn't look like her lipstick at all to me. But I guess I'm remembering wrong if everyone else thinks it is.

Well, just to put your mind at rest, but mostly because I'm a sad person with nothing else better to do, I decided to check with Photoshop. I took two screenshots from the episode, one of Musashi, one of Kojiro in his disguise, and used the little eyedropper tool to pick up the colour from both. They are in fact the same, only it'll look slightly different on Kojiro as his skin tone is a darker shade than Musashi's, which could cause it to look not exactly the same. I guess you could say that it's an optical illusion.

I'd post something to celebrate, but I'm still feeling bleck. It's going to be hard enough doing my updates and working on my fic.

That's okay. I didn't even think about that. You should be concentrating on getting better. ^_^ I'm sure I can live without a celebration, but thank you for the thought.

I actually LOVE this ep! After the big three, I think this is probably my fourth best Rocketshippy ep. It helps that I love Musashi being sad so I don't care that she lost... I mean, you have that adorable handhold:

It's true, Jessie showing feelings is such a rarity that it is always touching for me =) And nobody let's Jessie showing her true inner self than Takegami.

This is not opinion. This is truth. He has the stiffest and least fluid animation EVER. (Not to mention, in general, the ugliest.

Glad you're thing the same way ;)

To make it short, Tuska, Ii kanji and KojiMusa - love the pictures! <3

Thank you very much =) I'm always looking for some cute pics, we don't have that often here.

Then, keep it up, guys and girls! (ok, we only have one regular guy here, but hey xD)

Really? Who is that guy? :p Hope you ment me, otherwise it would be a little embarresing XD

Jeska, your idea was so brilliant that I had to sketch it

XD A great pic XD Poor guy I'm really pity for him. This reminds me of the ONE AND ONLY time, where he seems to hate crossdressing. It was in Ep061 as the Prince and the Ballerina, where he said: "Next time we steal men clothes!" XD I liked it also I'm sure it was just dub added.

To be fair though, we made 2423 posts in September alone xD It would have been a bit hard to keep it at that level!! Let's try and make 1000 posts in December though, just to make it special for new years .etc.

In addition to that in September we learned that James was fighting for a ribbon for Jessies sake XD While we got no episode to speculate about in December. I'm not surprised that we reached that much posts per day. But what I'm talking about "We". In September I was just a new member, so it is not thanks to me ;)

I was so hoping, that we gte another Rocketfocused episode soon, but the titles we know until know seem to dissapoint my hope =( Except maybe the contest episode, there is always the possibility for a cheer up attempt by James (and Meowth) á la EP052.

Can I see the subbed version on YouTube? Every time I search for it it is gone =) Maybe I'll be lucky this time.

Nope, no luck for me^^

sicherheitundgeborgenhe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A little fearhug from my favorite movie =)

I just finished my last final exam. I am now finally off for my winter recess.

I like your fanart, Meron. It is adorable.

I've watched this fragment and now I know why they had no reaction.

It's because they even weren't called a couple in Japanese!
Oscar and Angie said they seem to them like "naka-no ii ofutari-san" ("two people who have a good relationship"). "Futari" doesn't have to mean a couple as in "two people involved in a romantic relationship", it means more like a pair, two people.

I remember the time, when some Rocketshippers believed (me included) that Team Rocket's original Japanese motto was shippy, because the line "Ginga wo kakeru Roketto Dan no futari ni ha" was often translated as "The couple from Rocket Gand is soaring through the galaxy".
Futari =/= romantic couple.

And "naka-no ii", that is "having a good relationship" can be reffered to everyone, not just couples.

Kojiro only stood up and repeated after them "Naka-no ii ofutari-san?" and Nyasu got angry because Oscar and Angie forgot to mention him. Oscar and Angie might mean that they referred to them as a couple, but Musashi and Kojiro had a full right to be clueless (or rather Kojiro only, since Musashi even didn't say anything) about what they really mean. That's why he repeated their words, looking suspicious. He wanted to gain further explanation, but then, Musashi broke in with her idea of getting Nidoking and Nidoqueen, so in the end, they haven't learned what Oscar and Angie really meant.

While Oscar and Angie's remark was rather ambigous, Nyasu in Pokemon 2000 stated directly that they're burning with love for each other. And that's the difference.

Don't you ever trust 4Kids' translations. They were created just to mess things up.
Why am I not surprised? I am glad to know that the episode was not anti-Rocketshippy in Japanese.

Do you know if Oscar and Andy also referred to Ash and May as "two people who have a good relationship" in Japanese, or did they claim that they are a loving couple in Japanese like they did in the dub?

Snake Bandage said:
Well, it's a Junki episode, so he must've told the animator to do it. Funny enough, said animator was Takeda... he didn't do THAT bad a job in this one. XD

I like that episode. I mean, Misty pisses me off a lot in it, but it's all Rocketshippy and friendshippy and adorable, Rocket-wise.
"Princess vs. Princess" is one of my favorite episodes, though it infuriated me when Jessie lost to Misty. Not only was Misty's victory a deus ex machina, but her story was not nearly as sad as Jessie's (even though Misty's princess dolls were hand-me-downs, at least she had some. Jessie did not have any princess dolls to speak of) and she had a poor motivation in wanting to win the princess doll set (i.e. Sending it back to the Cerulean Gym to rub in her sisters' faces that she owned her own princess dolls). Still, if Jessie had won the doll set instead of Misty, we would not have received that cute Friendshippy scene at the end of the episode.

Ew, sorry for the lacklustre and lazy replyyy D: I usually try to reply to posts within only the previous two pages, buuuut:

@Musashi: I really enjoyed reading the in depth analyses on your site! (And shush, you! Everything you post has too much in the way of content/substance/wonderful things to ever be considered spam :3) And I love, love, loooove your story! I'm so happy I managed to catch it before Christmas :D In particular, I admire how you've written about a touchy subject while keeping everyone IC; I've been wanting to write about the same sort of topic, but I can't keep the trio from collapsing into a pile of drama llamas.
I hope you're feeling better soon *hugs*

@Jessierocketka: Aww, that comic is adorable! The way Musashi's eyes are drawn is way pretty, as is everything else <3 I've never seen any of Kiwi-san's work, but thanks for the translation!

@XXKojiMusaXX: Brilliant AMV! :D I'm not too familiar with Lady Gaga, but the lyrics fit so well!

@Shaami: Oooh, my goodness! Your animation is gorgeous! My heart fluttered when Kojiro said Musashi's name, and everything's so beautiful :D I remember seeing a frame that you posted on DA and I'd been looking forward to this since. (Hehe, and congrats on 100 posts!)

*watches the AMV and animation over and over and over*

@Meron: I totally just stole the wallpaper you posted :p
Your "Rocketshipping of 2009" video sounds awesome! I'd love to see this done :D

Looooove this! I adore your style sooo, so much. Stop making me jealous ;D I remember a while back that you mentioned that you were trying out Tamagawa-style Rockets: "ur doin it rite" :thumbup:

*squeals* I excited about the prospect of incoming Rocketshippy material! I badly want to enter, but I haven't gotten around to making a DA account and I'm terrible at coming up with my own ideas D:

I was so hoping, that we gte another Rocketfocused episode soon, but the titles we know until know seem to dissapoint my hope =( Except maybe the contest episode, there is always the possibility for a cheer up attempt by James (and Meowth) á la EP052.
Oooh, I've been hoping for one, too! But it might be a bit too soon for a Rocket-focused episode just yet, because DP153 was under a month ago. I'm not too sure how common it is in anime, but I think we're kind of lucky that Rocket Dan, considering they're antagonistic characters, are given heaps of attention (to the point of being in almost every episode).

sicherheitundgeborgenhe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A little fearhug from my favorite movie =)
Aww! I miss this fearhug, along with all of those other lovely hints you guys have pointed out <3

"Princess vs. Princess" is one of my favorite episodes, though it infuriated me when Jessie lost to Misty. Not only was Misty's victory a deus ex machina, but her story was not nearly as sad as Jessie's (even though Misty's princess dolls were hand-me-downs, at least she had some. Jessie did not have any princess dolls to speak of) and she had a poor motivation in wanting to win the princess doll set (i.e. Sending it back to the Cerulean Gym to rub in her sisters' faces that she owned her own princess dolls).
So. Freaking. True. I like this episode, but I have to agree with what was said before about it making people really dislike Kasumi,in particular, the win via deus ex machina that you mentioned. That plot device always make for a really cheap victory (but in ways I can't articulate, it kind of makes her pale in comparison to Musashi). Which is a shame, because prior to this, I didn't really mind her. I'm still not too sure what she was trying to prove when she sent her dolls back to Hanada.

Still, if Jessie had won the doll set instead of Misty, we would not have received that cute Friendshippy scene at the end of the episode.
Most certainly! I'm glad that Takegami was able to redeem Musashi's loss :) I wish the writers did this more often.

Well, just to put your mind at rest, but mostly because I'm a sad person with nothing else better to do, I decided to check with Photoshop. I took two screenshots from the episode, one of Musashi, one of Kojiro in his disguise, and used the little eyedropper tool to pick up the colour from both. They are in fact the same, only it'll look slightly different on Kojiro as his skin tone is a darker shade than Musashi's, which could cause it to look not exactly the same. I guess you could say that it's an optical illusion.

Thanks for checking that out for me. :) If I had more energy I would've done the same.

@Musashi: I really enjoyed reading the in depth analyses on your site! (And shush, you! Everything you post has too much in the way of content/substance/wonderful things to ever be considered spam :3) And I love, love, loooove your story! I'm so happy I managed to catch it before Christmas :D In particular, I admire how you've written about a touchy subject while keeping everyone IC; I've been wanting to write about the same sort of topic, but I can't keep the trio from collapsing into a pile of drama llamas.
I hope you're feeling better soon *hugs*

Aww. :blush: Thanks for such sweet compliments, :)

I've noticed lots of people in here keep saying "I want to write a Rocketshippy fic but..." and I have to say that you guys should keep trying! I went through a lot of failed fic ideas until I finally came up with one that didn't suck. The key is to keep writing and watch the show a lot. Just watch tons of episodes until you get a good feel for their characters. Once you get that down it gets easier.

I also added my latest story to fanfiction.net and DeviantArt. So feel free to go there and review/favorite/whatever.

Sorry I didn't get to my site update today, but I really wanted to focus on my Christmas fic. (Which is coming along really well. I'm quite happy with how it's turning out.) Worse case scenario I'll have it up on Christmas.

Two more pages!

So I should have them be all emo in my Christmas fic? :p

Aheh, I never said that! :sweatlol:

I don't have a problem with writing them, I just have problems with pacing. I hope I'll have something written before... say, the end of the school year. XD; I still have to figure out what's being said in the Faiyaa Kojirou episode before I write that fic. I don't want it to be based on the dub version, especially since the original version is so much better and hotter.

@Meron: I totally just stole the wallpaper you posted :p
Your "Rocketshipping of 2009" video sounds awesome! I'd love to see this done :D

Looooove this! I adore your style sooo, so much. Stop making me jealous ;D I remember a while back that you mentioned that you were trying out Tamagawa-style Rockets: "ur doin it rite" :thumbup:
I hope I can get it done, some episodes are coming really slowly and I'm sick x(

Waii, thank you (and everyone else too). I was fast because I got such a big inspirational feeling. Thanks to Jeska's idea xD

I hope everyone's getting better! D:
(And whatever it is, I think it's contagious - I'm coming down with it too ;D)
Of course, we were predicting earlier, that he will be more willing to do it (well, at least his attitude changed completely during the contest;D) and say something like "I'm doing this for you, Musashi!"
I think this was actually the problem. As much as I am the THINK-POSITIVE!!-queen, I think we got our hopes a bit too up for that ep :p (But I also think we've probably learnt our lesson.) So in the end, the episode was still really good and shippy enough, but we'd been expecting so much more that it was a let down.
I wanted to see Musashi and Kojiro trying to catch each other on a beautiful meadow and puff! it happened.
Wait, when did this happen? xD
Hey! Wait a minute! What are you trying to say!? =P
Anyway, I think I contribute plenty to the Rocketshipping community...just not so much in words. But I am trying! XD
Aww, you do contribute loads! You're just amazing!! *glomps* And you know, you contribute more in words than you think ;-) 100 posts is no light amount!
It means that he's human. Seriously, you try and do something this big for a friend, I dare you not to think of how much you're going to fail at life and be nervous as all hell. XD
Can I just second this, because trust me, from personal experience, as much as you love someone to death, taking their place on a stage in front of a huge crowd (especially if it's something you've never done before!!) is not something you do gladly.
I'm trying, I really am :/ But as I said on dA, my drawing skillzzz have died.
And you guys interpreted Kojiro being nervous all wrong. There wasn't any hidden meaning there about being nervous he'd fail or being in front of a million people.
Wait, what? This isn't much of an interpretation tbh. It seems quite straightforward. Let me quote the subs and bold that which heavily implies nervousness:
Kojiro: Ugh, this is bad for my heart. How is this a good idea?! [Referring to Musashi's line earlier about having a good idea.]
Nyasu: You have to be more impressive! Musashi is always full of confidence!
Kojiro: You say that so easily, but I'm not a coordinator! I might feel sorry for Musashi, but let's just lose in the first round and withdraw quickly.
Nyasu: You can't do that!
Kojiro: Huh? Why not?
Nyasu: The only way to cure Musashi's cold is to win!

I don't see how you could possibly interpret it otherwise... :/
Except maybe the contest episode, there is always the possibility for a cheer up attempt by James (and Meowth) á la EP052.
Mmm, I think this is going to be the last contest really. Isn't the title we have so far something about preparation for Asatsuki contest, rather than "Pokemon Contest! Asatsuki convention!" anyway? That + double contest, could = 2 part ep, Hikari wins blahblahblah, it's all over for Musashi blahblahblah. In which case, we can always hope? :/
Can I see the subbed version on YouTube?
No, it's not on YT. *cough*PMmeifyouwanttoseethisanyone!*cough*
I'm not too sure how common it is in anime, but I think we're kind of lucky that Rocket Dan, considering they're antagonistic characters, are given heaps of attention (to the point of being in almost every episode).
Dude, they've been in every episode but ep1 and one of the clip shows (which doesn't count anyway)!! And DP has treated us sooooo well. I don't think they got even half as much focus even in Kanto! Yes, okay, so in the olden days they had more physical touching .etc. but character development? There was some in Kanto but it's mainly DP <3
Two more pages!
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom