• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where do you guys watch subbed episodes at? I have yet to watch DP153 subbed [although I got the gist of it from the raw].

How do you join clubs? I'm kind of new here, and I don't know all the ropes haha. I'd really like to join this club and the Brock club, can someone please help me? =D

Btw, I wonder what was the dialogue druing this scene in Japanese, I need to check it next time.

Yus, please! :3

Exactly, I love this scene! Kojiro's arm looks like as if it was around Musashi, but you can't see his hand on her waist... I wonder where it disappeared ;)

Me too!XD

...Now I have the urge to draw something based on that! :D
Cute fan art time!
1247696213474.jpg

Dunno if it's originally rotated that way, but it's still adorable.

D'awwww, cute fanarts. :3 Gotta love Kojiro's facial expressions!

:]

And I have too much time in my hands.
damnyounyasu.gif

That gif maker cut the ending where they looked at Nyasu, but the important part still shows! xD
WIN, Meron! <33333333

...If I knew how to make a gif 100x100, that'd be my avatar! ;] <3

The last pic is from a great episode =) Meowth leads the operation the whole time and JJ don't do anymore than just hanging around below the ballon. Good episode for fans of the pair + Meowth episodes.

:0

Oh crap! What episode is that? :3

I must see...<3

flenn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awwhh, they're so sad! :[ But still adorable! <33

Asking for subbed episodes is forbidden...
How do you join clubs? I'm kind of new here, and I don't know all the ropes haha. I'd really like to join this club and the Brock club, can someone please help me? =D
This club? This thread? You join by posting here, of course! :p It's just a forum thread.

There is a group which you can officially join, though: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=733 Click the link that says "Join group"

I have never seen that art before! It's amusing, I love it :)

Some more pics =) It's really hard to find cute pics which aren't used that often in this thread. The last pic is from a great episode =) Meowth leads the operation the whole time and JJ don't do anymore than just hanging around below the ballon. Good episode for fans of the pair + Meowth episodes.

I love it when you all post cute pictures. After a busy day, it is nice to see them, hehe.

Tuska, Do you remember the name of that episode?

A great pic of the sacrifice scene in the second movie A scene that almoste makes me cry every time I see it =) And, maybe somebody noticed that it was Jessie idea that they jump off Lugias leg, so Ash can save the world =) So she had her noble moments even in the original serie.
Well, it really depended on who was writing the episode... Bitch!Musashi was mainly Oohashi's invention... And it was Takeshi Shudo who wrote Pokemon 2000, so of curse he wouldn't write any crap ;)

Glad you guys like it =) I noticed that everybody is always *AWWWW* when James is so overprotective with Mime Jr and Chimecho, but nobody seems to remember how Jessie adored Wurmple and Cascoon back then (she adored Dustox as well, but she let her fight, that was the difference ;))
Yeah, I feel a little ashamed about that... It always appeared to me as cute, bu never gave it much of a thought.

XD well spotted! Maybe he wanted a dry hand and hid it unter her top or her skirt ;) But maybe he holds just her back, which is just sweet =)
Hehehe xD

flenn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Kanto, time of neglecting Nyasu ;D

friendsydf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Isn't it from Attack of Prehistoric Pokemon? Love the look she's giving him :3

hochseilakt.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Some more pics =) It's really hard to find cute pics which aren't used that often in this thread. The last pic is from a great episode =) Meowth leads the operation the whole time and JJ don't do anymore than just hanging around below the ballon. Good episode for fans of the pair + Meowth episodes.
I've never seen this picture before! O.O Gotta love how they're smiling at each other! And also, I can't recall the episode, even if you gave description...

Yus, please! :3
The dialogue is practically the same as in English... Cassidy told Jessie about her rumoured dismission from Team Rocket too, didn't she?
Kojiro's expression to that was just awesome xD
eek.jpg

And as a bonus, from the same episode...
perv.jpg

Kojiro learned new attack - BOOB PUNCH! :D

H-Hay guys, I've decided to post here after lurking for about... 3 days. :'D Not three years as my join date may suggest. Aaaanyways, I'll be joining this discussion. 8D Although shamefully I must admit I have not seen DP146. AAARGH. -flees-

H-Hay guys, I've decided to post here after lurking for about... 3 days. :'D Not three years as my join date may suggest. Aaaanyways, I'll be joining thid discussion. 8D Although shamefully I must admit I have not seen DP143. AAARGH. -flees-

Welcome and have fun here! :-D

Oh you have to see it, it's worth watching :3 Sooo adorable!

H-Hay guys, I've decided to post here after lurking for about... 3 days. :'D Not three years as my join date may suggest. Aaaanyways, I'll be joining this discussion. 8D Although shamefully I must admit I have not seen DP146. AAARGH. -flees-
Ah, you meant DP146... now that's even MORE worth watching! <3

EDIT: By the way, I'm sooo happy that we have so much new people lately. It kinda make up for the thread being not very active lately (exams D:)

Last edited:
Well, I have no life so I'm on all the time :'D

also I'm stupid and realized I typed the wrong number only after I posted it orz

Hi, welcome Shiny-kins! :]

Teehee...hope you enjoy, and post lots moar!

You MUST see DP146! <3 The way Kojiro holds sick!Musashi...and the hug at the end!! x3

...And I see your using one of Meron's avatars, D'awwwwwwww. :3

So, I've lurked here for about 2 or 3 years now. I've been a rocketshipper for ages, like since season 1 first came out. Just thought I'd join and spam a few pictures. :)

pic1oa.jpg

pic2xj.jpg

Hi, welcome Shiny-kins! :]

Teehee...hope you enjoy, and post lots moar!

You MUST see DP146! <3 The way Kojiro holds sick!Musashi...and the hug at the end!! x3

...And I see your using one of Meron's avatars, D'awwwwwwww. :3

Yeep, I'm dying to see it, but I guess I'll have to resort to watching the dub seeing as I an't find it A-NY-WHERE.

Also, your avatar makes me giggle. xD

So, I've lurked here for about 2 or 3 years now. I've been a rocketshipper for ages, like since season 1 first came out. Just thought I'd join and spam a few pictures. :)

Welcome Shiny-kins and angelina! I'm excited to see a lot of new people around here :)

angelina, I like those pics, do you remember what episode they are from?

Yes, you really must. I couldn't stop smiling the entire episode!

Paperhorse108, Thanks :)
Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it, but I know that it was one of May's contest episodes where she loses. Team Rocket are stuck taking notes all day long from their "boss of the day," and they got super tired. xD

Yeep, I'm dying to see it, but I guess I'll have to resort to watching the dub seeing as I an't find it A-NY-WHERE.

Hey, if you're interested, I have the episode downloaded with subs. I don't remember where I DL'd it from, but I could probably upload it somewhere for you if you wanted!

Also welcome C: I'm kinda new here, too xD

Welcome Shiny-kins! You have a good taste in avatars ;) (just kidding, but that happens to be one of my faves!) Also, I've seen you on dA before.

And angelina, welcome too. Wow, we have so many new members (or old lurkers) here lately. <3

Hey, if you're interested, I have the episode downloaded with subs. I don't remember where I DL'd it from, but I could probably upload it somewhere for you if you wanted!

Also welcome C: I'm kinda new here, too xD

Really? 'Cause that would be AWESOME of you. 8D;

Welcome Shiny-kins! You have a good taste in avatars ;) (just kidding, but that happens to be one of my faves!) Also, I've seen you on dA before.

And angelina, welcome too. Wow, we have so many new members (or old lurkers) here lately. <3

Thanks :'D And you probably have, since I guess about... about 100% of your gallery is in my favorites and I fangirl squeel everytime I see a new deviation LOLPFFFT. :'D

So, I've lurked here for about 2 or 3 years now. I've been a rocketshipper for ages, like since season 1 first came out.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :3

Rocket Girl will better come back fast and post A LOT of welcoming pics, since so many people have joined lately :3
*misses her*

Just thought I'd join and spam a few pictures. :)

pic1oa.jpg

pic2xj.jpg
It's cute and all (where's your modesty Kojiro, tehehehehehe xD), but I don't think it's shippy... if it wasn't for Nyasu between them, it could be shippy D:

And here are fanarts I've rpomies yesterday. http://gp111mo.blog42.fc2.com/
20081123223247.png

I love when Kojiro is giving Musashi kind of "She's so silly, but how can't you love her?" look xD

20081126225316.png

Great Scandalshipping pics are great ;D

And while we're at Rumika case, I have a topic.
I think it's not too much of a wishful thinking to hope for another Rumika's come back since nothing in DP153 was resolved... It depends on the next main writer though, but still, we can hope ;) So here's my question.
How do you imagine next encounter with Rumika?

Woo, Bulba is back! Aww, thanks Shiny-kins! You know how to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :D

Love those fan arts, Jeska! Especially the first one, their expressions are so IC.

Hmm. That's a though one. Maybe it has something to do with a contest, or Kojiro getting a new Pokémon. And there HAS to be Musashi and Rumika interaction, like "why are you hanging out with that weird girl?" xD

I agree with Meron, there has to be a Musashi and Rumika interaction. Maybe Rumika will be chasing Kojiro as usual and Musashi will lose her temper and send her pokemon at Rumika. And Rumika could respond, Why do you care so much about Kojiro? and Musashi could deny it, like she did in "Ghost of Maiden's Peak" or something like that.
lol maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom