• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Neopuff, don't post any links to full episodes in the threads because you could get in trouble, and we don't want that, lol

Right, I wanted to mention I finally watched the newest movie [Arceus and the Jewel of Life or something XD], God the Rocketto-dan were pathetic in that movie, but I love how DP is doing everything in their power to make Musashi even hotter than she already was. Any time they can mess with her hair, they shall!

Yeah, although I liked Arceus and the Jewel of Life, it was definitely lacking rocketness hehe. Who knows, maybe the next movie will have a lot of rocket scenes, I certainly hope so!

By the way, I don't have a break in February either, my next break is in March. But I'm not in high school anymore (Thank goodness haha)

Hey, Neopuff, don't post any links to full episodes in the threads because you could get in trouble, and we don't want that, lol

Yeah, although I liked Arceus and the Jewel of Life, it was definitely lacking rocketness hehe. Who knows, maybe the next movie will have a lot of rocket scenes, I certainly hope so!

By the way, I don't have a break in February either, my next break is in March. But I'm not in high school anymore (Thank goodness haha)
Shes right if you read the rules u cnt upload any episodes...You should delete it..

Ah yeah got that now XD I'm pretty new to this site I suppose -3-

[edit] Got some screencaps from the latest movie xD I couldn't get the exact cap I was looking for but two of them are close. Sorry if someone already had these, I hadn't seen them anywhere yet xD

arceus1.png

arceus2.png

arceus3.png

arceus4.png

arceusanimated.gif

Oh Meowth, you voyeur, you.

Did anyone else think the animation for these three in that movie looked weird? I like the animation style from the first couple of movies sooo much better >3>

Last edited:
I did cap those scenes when it aired already... But lol at that gif.

PokemonMovie12ArceusandtheJewelo-6.jpg

Jeska's awesome edit:
editde.jpg

Jeska's awesome edit:
editde.jpg

Pfft that's amazing <3

[also I should've guessed they'd been capped xD]

But I didn't even notice until now how much Musashi's hair is imitating Kojiro's in this picture XD She's got her own little strand in front of her eyes 'n everything. [but she looks hot so YAY]

I still remember my first reaction towards that picture, seeing a pole up Musashi's shirt? [also her undershirt disappeared in that cap MMHMM] I had absolutely no idea what was going on [since this was way before I saw the movie] but I hoped Kojiro had something to do with it haha.

*huggles everyone's new avs* They're freaking adorable!

Musashi used Masukippa and Habunake for the appeal round and she did so awesome! I think she had amazing and original idea with how she used them (and Arbok flute was just epic :3).
I love Jessie contest performance! It was the very first time I was really surprised in a contest, when Seviper came out of Carnivines mouth! AMAZING! And how they created a firework with there attacks was really cool again =)
Aaaah, I can't wait to see the ep, now!
*has to wait for an upload to YT*
It sounds excellent! I like that little acknowledgement towards Arbok. It's kind of rare that Rocket Pokemon get that sort of recognition once they've left the anime.

And, Kojiro's determination and happiness when she did great... Kojiro's attitude towards Musashi's contests has definitely changed....:-D We're having a lot of shippy pics of various Kojiro's reactions from this episode! <3
Here's those shippy pics she was referring to:
DP161_1.jpg

DP161_2.jpg
They're such incredibly sweet caps :D Would this count as character development on Kojiro's part (considering his prior reactions to Musashi's appeals)?

EDIT: Have you seen dub title for Suiren contest? It's "Dressed for Jess Success!". I like it... ;D
I like that dub title a lot :) I'm glad that they didn't use a dreadfully bad, Pokemon-integrated pun that they give to 99.9% of episodes nowadays (or is it a pun/play on words? *too sleepy*).

...AND, this episode makes me officially like DP better than Kanto. ;]
Aww, hooray! :-D
It was definitely the contest episodes that won me over, too. DP = contests = Rocket Dan actually succeeds at something major (that isn't a singular event) = character development = yay!

I also though it was adorable, how Musashi and Kojiro both nodded together about something before the contest...XD
output-1.gif
Hehe, cuuute! Anything that those two do in unison is really adorable :crush:

During the scene where he's in the audience and it looks like he's praying, he's saying something like "Please succeed/be successful!" he puts a yo at the end so it's like an exclamation mark that he really wants her to succeed. Thank you Tomioka for giving Kojiro the good line for once and not having Nyasu say anything except "It's Musashi!". Oh wow Nyasu, ya think?
That's really sweet of Kojiro :) It's only a matter of time before they're visably cheering her on, a la EP052, with streamers, dancing, the works.

OKAYSO I read stuff about Rumika finally asking about Musashi? I'm sure Musashi is the reason Rumika still believes Kojiro loves her.

She could be like, "Stop pretending you don't love me, too! You even hired a servant who looks exactly like me!"

Musashi would freak at that, and Kojiro could think "I wish :c" haha. A girl can dream, anyway.
That sounds like an interesting scenario! Rumika thinking that Musashi is Kojiro's servant is great :D I can imagine Musashi being somewhat taken aback or looking insulted (or ready to pound Rumika).

But I doubt Rumika will ever say something about Musashi since she hasn't already, unless the writers finally decide to go ahead with Rocketshipping >3> They know they want it.
I agree :) It's a shame, too, in a way, that the writers haven't developed upon the idea of Rumika ironically being Musashi's Doppelgänger. If they were familiar with Rumika as a child, in AG147, Jiiya and Baaya might've mistaken Musashi for her, idk. I still haven't seen that ep, so that's an insanely wild guess.

But, yes! It lure of Rocketshipping is so very hard to resist ;D

And everyone was talking about breaks in February...am I the only person here still in high school? xDD Or maybe some schools gets breaks in Feb...I don't get anything else until June :c
Hehe, I'm not too familiar with everyone else's school/uni term layout, but I think 'Kanji and Koji-Kun are in high school as well. Or have they graduated already? *brain melts*

I love how DP is doing everything in their power to make Musashi even hotter than she already was. Any time they can mess with her hair, they shall!
Oh, gosh, YES! That's something else I've loved about DP, too! It's about time the ADs played with her hair a bit more.

Haha! That gif is awesome! I reckon Jeska would really like that ;D

If they were familiar with Rumika as a child, in AG147, Jiiya and Baaya might've mistaken Musashi for her, idk. I still haven't seen that ep, so that's an insanely wild guess.

Oh god, you haven't seen that episode? Haha, it's legendary for anti-Rocketshipping apparently. I know I was unsatisfiiieeddd -3-

Hehe, I'm not too familiar with everyone else's school/uni term layout, but I think 'Kanji and Koji-Kun are in high school as well. Or have they graduated already? *brain melts*

I still feel young XD

Hahahahah that .gif is hilarious xD

Gracias <3

They're such incredibly sweet caps :D Would this count as character development on Kojiro's part (considering his prior reactions to Musashi's appeals)?

No, he's been doing this stuff for awhile now.

That's really sweet of Kojiro :) It's only a matter of time before they're visably cheering her on, a la EP052, with streamers, dancing, the works.

See above.

Kanji is 16 so she still has awhile. Koji graduates in June but you'll never be seeing her around here again so it doesn't matter. (And don't ask why)

Oh god, you haven't seen that episode? Haha, it's legendary for anti-Rocketshipping apparently. I know I was unsatisfiiieeddd -3-

As awful as that episode was, at least it was a little shippy.

I like that dub title a lot :) I'm glad that they didn't use a dreadfully bad, Pokemon-integrated pun that they give to 99.9% of episodes nowadays (or is it a pun/play on words? *too sleepy*).

I think it's a play on words for "Dress For Success." But I still love the title.

Jeska's awesome edit:
editde.jpg

Lol I must have totally missed those scenes while watching the movie I don't remember those at all!

However, I was wrapping Christmas gifts while it was on so...

O-ho-ho! Guess whose high school JUST ended? Though I still have an exam week and party day left, but who cares! :-D

I watched the movie only for the Rockets scenes. I knew there were wet hair scenes already, so I was really excited and prepeared. :p

That's too funny, gotta love those two and unison. =P

no problem =)love your new ava...I like that DP142 and this episode shows us, she didn't forget her beloved Arbok, even if they are never mentioned in the show despite being one of the major Pokémon in the original series...kinda strange to me, but this is too much off topic :) Sorry

Thanks. :)

She definitely hasn't forgotten her Arbok, I just wish she would actually mention something about it...

Sorry, off topic... :sweatlol

I want Seviper to help =)It definately needs a succsess, Wobbiffet got already some in the past.

I've never seen Sonansu succeed in a contest, and that's something that'd make me very happy! :-D

Dressed for Jess Success, haha, I saw that yesterday and tried to say it three times fast [/failed].

I tried it myself too, and faileded =P

arceusanimated.gif

Oh Meowth, you voyeur, you.[/spoiler]

OMG, haha! That's win! :-D

I never seen that movie before...but since it has wet-hsired Musashi, and some Rocket scenes--I should probably check it out!

As awful as that episode was, at least it was a little shippy.

It was...We got Kojiro's grandparents(?) realizing their bond right away...and the rest of that episode. =/

O-ho-ho! Guess whose high school JUST ended? Though I still have an exam week and party day left, but who cares! :-D

LuckyLucky, Congrats! :party:

Last edited:
It was...We got Kojiro's grandparents(?) realizing their bond right away...and the rest of that episode. =/

They were just his caretakers, but that's not what I meant anyway.

vlcsnap-512915.png

Not sure why this scene is always ignored.

:7up:

This calls for a pic spam!

AG142_1.jpg

AG089_1.jpg

DP95_2.png

DP123_1.jpg

I couldn't find Meron's favorite picture, so here's the page:

http://www.filb.de/anime/eppics/dp/062/page/6

Last edited:
vlcsnap-512915.png

Yeah I've commented on that scene before, 'cause Kojiro is definitely acting he-doth-protest-too-much and Musashi gets really angry c: That's my favorite part of the episode, the rest is all ehh xD

[and what face is that, nyasu? not even a face of disbelief like every other time they deny it haha]

Lucky Lucky indeed -3- I wanna be out of schoolllll xD

ITA! x3

The next movie is in the 'filler' saga, so it should hopefully atleast have moar Rocket scenes at least. :3

Jeska's awesome edit:
editde.jpg

Hehe, those never get old...(Especially jeska's!!)

<33

*OMGSQUEE* Yay Meron! :D<333

They were just his caretakers, but that's not what I meant anyway.

vlcsnap-512915.png

:p

Musashi's all: "Oh?!" Nyasu's just derppy. :3

The next movie is in the 'filler' saga, so it should hopefully atleast have moar Rocket scenes at least. :3

1. No way will they be done with Shinou yet.

2. http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pokémon_RPG_Announced

I don't wanna do too much speculation right now since it's not 100% confirmed yet, (though I do have a lot to say) but if this is Gen 5 then next week and the coming weeks should give us clues if what i've been guessing since 2007 is really going to happen or not.

I'm super busy now, but since I took a little break, this thread would be the best relaxation for me :3 Time to catch up!

I have no clue why the @#$% I didn't join this discussion AGES AGO. I mean, RocketShipping is my OTP and my FIRST SHIP EVER, so... maybe I'm just afraid to join discussions of the less obscure ships...?
Welcome to the thread!:-D Less obscure ships? *not sure if she undesrstood well*

And hey, your art is cute ;D One of my friends still uses MS Paint to draw too xD

Since we're posting fan art, I'll post one of my favorites

mondovskojiro.jpg

I like Mondo...
Pika! :-D Gosh, I loved her art so much... too bad she closed her site T__T

That wasn't shippy at all though... which is why I didn't include it.
The thing is, I know they've done this multiple times before, but this team handhold looked special to me. Normally, they do such things before their missions to catch Pikachu, that is, on time when they're about to do some team work. They don't literally cooperate with Musashi's contests of course, but it looks like they're all aware that Musashi isn't alone to work on her success. Let alone DP146, they support her psychically whenever thay have a chance to and it surely helps Musashi a lot. It just means that they're all in it together :3

That's why I see this handhold as important :)

Akira Takeuchi. The only other episode this person has done is DP150 (Jupiter focus episode before the final showdown).
The one who animated that ubercrappy-looking DP150?! Woah, he certainly improved A LOT.

Can someone explain this big project to me? Or send links? I'm confused and it sounds interesting....
I'm glad it sounds interesting to you, but wait until next week please. I'll explain it in details then :)

DP161 was amazing indeed. A shame that Musashi has no chance to win this one. But at least she tried her best, Kojiro was quite passionate in this one, and overall her appeal was awesome, and according to preview, so will be her battle. And Candy Musalina has a quite a lot of fans :)!

After all, having fun and trying your best is what contests about, isn't it?
Yes, it's a little shame, especially since her appeal was so epic and all D:

Awesome job! :D Gotta love when they do things in unison.

You're kidding, you made my day, by showing me that I was not forgotten ;) You're not annoying. You just ask yourself what had happenend to all off us...it's nice of you to be worried :)
Well, you weren't on for two weeks! xD You're welcome, I'm glad you didn't find it annoying. Sometimes I'm spamming so many people and whining about club's inactivity and I got various reactions about that... I just don't want others to feel like I'm forcing people to come every day or something.

There is a rumour that there is maybe some rocketshipping in Holy Matrimony, but I don't know for sure^^
http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/37656/no-wai001.jpg

I love Jessie contest performance! It was the very first time I was really surprised in a contest, when Seviper came out of Carnivines mouth!
Me too! :D

I love the episode title XD Whoever thought of it shows real talent =) On the other hand I was disappointed with "Noodles-Roomin off" -.-'
Yeah, the dub title for DP117 just sucked :p

OKAYSO I read stuff about Rumika finally asking about Musashi? I'm sure Musashi is the reason Rumika still believes Kojiro loves her.

She could be like, "Stop pretending you don't love me, too! You even hired a servant who looks exactly like me!"

Musashi would freak at that, and Kojiro could think "I wish :c" haha. A girl can dream, anyway. But I doubt Rumika will ever say something about Musashi since she hasn't already, unless the writers finally decide to go ahead with Rocketshipping >3> They know they want it.
Haha, that's interesting and funny idea! ;D

And was Kojiro, like, praying for Musashi? I don't know any Japanese and barely any of the culture but that's what it looked like xD
Well, as far as I know, Musashi and Kojiro aren't Christians xD; DP 117 revealed they may be agnostic buddhists... but this is pretty much how most of the Japanese are ^^;. Just because you fold hands like that doesn't mean you're praying. It's just natural, universal gesture to show that you wish or something to happen very strong and it doesn't have to do anything with religion.

Until Jeska gets back, I decided to do some preliminary translating. I skipped the scene in the bushes since it doesn't seem important.

During the scene where he's in the audience and it looks like he's praying, he's saying something like "Please succeed/be successful!" he puts a yo at the end so it's like an exclamation mark that he really wants her to succeed. Thank you Tomioka for giving Kojiro the good line for once and not having Nyasu say anything except "It's Musashi!". Oh wow Nyasu, ya think?

The only other thing I understood was when Musashi got out her Arbok flute and Kojiro was talking about how she practiced for this or something.
I will get around to it soon, but certainly not today. I'm tired and too sick of Japanese right now.

[
arceusanimated.gif

*bursts out with laughter*
You have my endless love! <3333333333333333333333 The best gif on the Internet! XDDD

Omg, this is so OOC, btw! xD
Musashi: Yeah, Kojiro fuck me hard!
Kojiro, you rapist, you xD

Hahahahah that .gif is hilarious xD
Oh, you're new here too, I guess? Welcome! :3

Koji graduates in June but you'll never be seeing her around here again so it doesn't matter. (And don't ask why)
Eh... Such a shame :/

Congratulations, Meron! :party:

Yeah I've commented on that scene before, 'cause Kojiro is definitely acting he-doth-protest-too-much and Musashi gets really angry c: That's my favorite part of the episode, the rest is all ehh xD
Yeah, she was all "What's wrong about being married to me?" xD;

Lucky Lucky indeed -3- I wanna be out of schoolllll xD
I wanna get a job arleady :( But at least 2,5 years of school awaits me yet.

1. No way will they be done with Shinou yet.

2. http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pokémon_RPG_Announced

I don't wanna do too much speculation right now since it's not 100% confirmed yet, (though I do have a lot to say) but if this is Gen 5 then next week and the coming weeks should give us clues if what i've been guessing since 2007 is really going to happen or not.
I don't know what should I think about it yet, but... woah, I guess? xD;
And what do you exactly mean by "what i've been guessing since 2007 is really going to happen or not"?

And btw, gotta love everyone's DP161-themed avs <3

This gen 5 talk is scaring me, so I don't want to think about it until it's more confirmed. I'm not ready to say farewell...

And thanks everyone (especially RG with your pictures <3)! I'll try to be productive again now that I have time :-D

This gen 5 talk is scaring me, so I don't want to think about it until it's more confirmed. I'm not ready to say farewell...
*feels enlightened*
Wait, wait... so you all mean... noooo D: Hell noooooooo.

It can't happen yet, right? :sweatlol:

Omg, my 1000th post! Woooh:party:

The thing is, I know they've done this multiple times before, but this team handhold looked special to me. Normally, they do such things before their missions to catch Pikachu, that is, on time when they're about to do some team work. They don't literally cooperate with Musashi's contests of course, but it looks like they're all aware that Musashi isn't alone to work on her success. Let alone DP146, they support her psychically whenever thay have a chance to and it surely helps Musashi a lot. It just means that they're all in it together :3

That's why I see this handhold as important :)

Ok, I'll concede that.

And what do you exactly mean by "what i've been guessing since 2007 is really going to happen or not"?

You know, the whole "Does the increase in Rocketshipping mean that it'll become canon and they'll be gone in Gen 5 blah blah blah" crap I've said a million times already.

*hugs*

Sorry I'm so super speculative. It's only gonna get worse from here...

And thanks everyone (especially RG with your pictures <3)!

Something like this deserves a huge party! :party:

I'll try to be productive again now that I have time :-D

Woo! :-D

Omg, my 1000th post! Woooh:party:

I'll pic spam for you in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom