• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, Ria and ShadowDarkKat! :D

Ria, I don't think it's Cori Falls' fanfic... This is not her style, not her storyline... Notice, that almost all of CF's fanfics link to themselves, and these two just don't match to her timeline... Plus, I don't think that Cori Falls would make first child of Jessie and James dead (that's not her style, really^^; - I remember her writing sequels to some other TR fanfics she didn't like, just to turn things sappy). And look at Jessie and James characters - they're 'slightly' different from these that Cori Falls intoduced in majority of her works, aren't they? And Jessie in Cori Falls' fanfiction would never say to James: "Remind me to kill you later" etc, etc xDDDD
Maybe I'm wrong but in my opinion they're two different writers^^;

check to see if they have the same email address, if they do they are probably the same person. Lol. ^^

she told me it would never return because of a few stalkers and some weird people harassing her x.x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope all the harassing and stalkers have stopped now.

I hope so too. But wasn't it over something really stupid? her fics were a little OOC or something, and that's why people turned on her?

Oy! I do! I came across these the other day, and then quickly forgot where I got them from... -_-; I wanna put them up on their fanlisting, but I don't feel right because I don't know who to credit! So whoever knows, please tell me!

FanArt_003.jpg
FanArt_006.jpg

FanArt_007.jpg

Last edited:
Tomo is an amazing artiest indeed. Her work looks so professional.
Misstress Puff, thank you for showing us this amazing fan art. ^^

I want to see Jessie and James kiss!! >:D

No, actually, people turned on her more because she tended to get very... passionate about the pairing and flamed antishippers even when they didn't flame her. xD;; And her later fics are VERY out of character, not just a little.

That and because many of the people who bash her nowadays were once huge fans of hers who read everything she wrote and acted just like her. So now that they no longer act that way, they feel humiliated whenever she is mentioned because it reminds them of when they were just like her. So instead of admitting they shouldn't have done such and such or admit they acted childishly, they just attack her because she's easy.

I feel sorry for her at times. ^^;;

Now moving onto Tomo's art. Wow, I hadn't seen that first one! Very very cuuuute!

Last edited:
Yup, they're awesome :3 These fanarts belong to Tomo, the owner of http://sapporo.cool.ne.jp/meiratomo/
You can ask her if she wants to get featured on your fanlist. Some of here works are on Rocketfics, so why not here :D
Ahh! Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'll have to shoot her an email..

:D! hehe, I am so glad you guys like!!! They're just the best!!!

FanArt_004.jpg

Last edited:
Their are a lot of brilliant Fan artists out there. It makes me wonder, how long it would takes to draw just a picture like that. After all, they look very professional and it would probably take a long time to draw them.

Another wicked pic! Thank you! ^_^
And I am still rubbish at drawing. I don't do as much as I used to now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom