• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty disappointing, but no surprise really.

The last episode I saw (well I only saw the end) was something about the baby Chimecho's (cant remember their name), and James getting attached to one. I was like, omg ref's to past episodes. I only kept it on cos it seemed interesting for once, but it went like how it usually did. It went to the crapper in the grand total of 2 minutes if that :/ Sigh. I've never grown interested and then been so bitterly disappointed in such a short space of time. Thank you Pokemon

^_^

Nothing.

Frankly, I've lost interest in D&P too. There's nothing Rocketshippy and even the cute friendshippy moments are far and inbetween. =(

It's not obvious or ubiquitous but there are some subtle moments (of contact usually) that show Rocketshipping is far from gone. Like in "Thief that Keeps on Thieving" when they grasp hands because they're talking about Yanmega. Seriously, Yanmega constitutes that? I think they're looking for excuses. ;-)

Thank you Houndourocket. :) There's no reason to feel so down on Rocketshipping. If Advanceshippers can stay positive why can't we? It's not like Musashi and Kojiro will ever be going anywhere. Maybe some pictures will help.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/Rocketshipping/handhold_dp80.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/Rocketshipping/DP69Preview.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/Rocketshipping/AG141_Sleep.png

DP55_handhold.png

So if there's been nothing in D&P, then what's with this picture?

http://www.freewebs.com/rocketshipping

May as well throw in my website if anyone wants to look at some more Rocketshippy pictures.

Maybe some pictures will help.

Aw, cute! Thanks! Are those ones that have yet to air dubbed? I'm looking forward to "Back to the Basics, Team Rocket" because it sounds like the whole episode will be about them, which is always refreshing. But in that one picture, that Glameow and Sudowoodo mystify me...where did they come from, and where's Yanmega?

Sometimes I wonder if there's like one or two diehard Rocketshippers on the writer's staff, and everyone else is like "Not yet!! We have Ash to deal with! Just be patient" so they throw their hints where they can. ;-)

It's from DP55 which aired awhile ago. That "Back to Basics" one is pretty good even though there's no Rocketshipping.

There does seem to be a few writers who like to add in stuff every now and then. Hopefully tonight will be one of those nights.

Yes it is best to stay positive people! Like good things come to thoughts who wait, we deserve it especally the ones that have been Rocketshipper's for years and if you ask me we have a better chance that most shipping's. Even the obvious Pokeshipping at the beginning of the series (Ash and Misty) it looks less likely when Misty isn't in it much anymore. At least with us Rocketshippers Jessie and James has not parted for long to risk their relationship. So we are in for a good chance people, it's just Pok'emon throwing us off the scent of something happening between them until the end.

Hopefully tonight will be one of those nights.

Why? Is there something specifically tonight (whenever that was) or just hope in general?

And yeah, I think Rocketshipping is the most practical one to show up. As long as they're still around, there's clearly a lot of chances for it to happen!

Why? Is there something specifically tonight (whenever that was) or just hope in general?

Musashi and Kojiro were alone for most of the episode so I figured we'd get something. Unfortunately that was not the case.

And yeah, I think Rocketshipping is the most practical one to show up. As long as they're still around, there's clearly a lot of chances for it to happen!

Exactly how I feel. :)

I have a Rocketshippy topic(and I hope it hasn't been used yet!):

What song do you think describes Rocketshipping?

Tough one... there are lots of songs that fit with their relationship. =/

I think "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden fits pretty well. ^___^

I think "High Touch" works pretty well.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=633305&postcount=78

I think fighting, making up, and fighting again fits Musashi and Kojiro much better than Satoshi and Hikari. :) Actually, I think they should be singing the song. You'd only have to change a few lines to make it work perfectly. There's also being glad the other is there, and getting back in shape if they cave in. (Reminds me of that back to basics episode.)

I think "Ashita wa Kitto" works better for Musashi and Kojiro too. (It's a song about making up after a fight.)

Aww, though they're so attatched to Satoshi and Hikari in my mind, I wasn't able to to think of it that way, but now that you mention it, High Touch! does, kind of. ^^

"When the Day Met the Night" by Panic at the Disco, mostly because of that one episode where Jessie was a moon and James was the sun, and in the song the moon is the girl and the boy is the sun. And they met when it was "golden in the sky" (well, according to Training Daze). It's too perfect. Maybe someday I'll make a YouTube video of it.

Can't...resist...posting!

More Rocketshipping supporters! Yay!:bounce:

I love Rocketshipping. It's so cute...

I love Rocketshipping. It's so cute...

Precisely.

Hey, I have this theory: let's say Jessie wins the next Grand Festival. Do you think in her excitement we might *accidentally* see a huge Rocketshipping moment? Seems like a prime time that she and James might hug a little too long or she'd plant one on him....

Hey, I have this theory: let's say Jessie wins the next Grand Festival. Do you think in her excitement we might *accidentally* see a huge Rocketshipping moment? Seems like a prime time that she and James might hug a little too long or she'd plant one on him....

If that happens, I'll do my impression of James's little fangirl like squeal.

I wish someone would draw that(the kiss)...

Heh, I could actually see that. :)

I'm hoping that if Musashi makes it to the Grand Festival Kojiro gets her something because he's so proud of how far she's come. Or maybe he could just giver her one of his roses. ;-)

Precisely.

Last summer I had this exact thought and drew a little sketch of it! That would be so awesome. Let's email the writers about that or something. Jk...

Oh yeah. I'm a Rocketshipper too, and kinda joined this forum just to vote for Rocketshipping in that Favourite shipping thread. Maybe I'll hang out here too.

Precisely.

I'd love that.

Last summer I had this exact thought and drew a little sketch of it!

Oo, if you uploaded it I'm sure we'd love to see it! Haha. :)

It just seemed to fit so perfectly. Dawn's already won a Grand Festival, so she shouldn't win another. Jessie has a chance. I think it does not even occur to Jessie she has feelings for James, so if she say kissed him on the cheek it wouldn't even register with her what she did. But it would certainly connect something with him!

I'm hoping that if Musashi makes it to the Grand Festival Kojiro gets her something because he's so proud of how far she's come. Or maybe he could just giver her one of his roses. ;-)

Aw, that'd be sweet! Part of me thinks it'd be out of character bc recently he's been frustrated with her, but another part of me remembers Princess vs. Princess when he totally was on her side and with her all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom