• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Well I suspect it's a stretch to call Sekine Takegami's apprentice, seeing as the two never overlapped! But I remember having a chat with Jeska during XY wondering if Akemi Omode (who, fe, wrote the Musashi whipping scene in XY 64) was Oohashi's :p

True.

I finished my project! I got the idea two Wednesdays ago in the middle of Biology but due to a class, company, and homework I couldn't do it last weekend.
Fire...Frozen
I'll give you a candy bar if you guess who's idea this was. What happaned here was an accident, not that Kojiro seems to mind. Hidoide's enjoying every second Kojiro is in this suit and Mimikyu...
After SM 38, I think Mimikyu's as big a shipper as Manene(if it indeed considered Kojiro dad and Musashi mom). Why is it the only person we see part of the paper bag go toward besides Musashi Kojiro? Either Mimikyu and Kojiro bonded offscreen, Hidoide and Mimikyu became as good best friends as their trainers, or it wants those two to spread fire and ice to every Pikachu together.

Last edited:
Aww that's great, Mimikyu is the cutest!! :love: I'm afraid I'm all out of guesses as to whose idea it was, but it does give me fond memories of a contest Snake once initiated to generate as much fanart of Flaming Kojirou as possible!!

I think Mimikyu cares profoundly for Musashi, and therefore wouldn't hurt her best friend/eternal partner. (It just can't help itself when it comes to Nyasu though :p)

Thanks!
I'm afraid I'm all out of guesses as to whose idea it was
I have this image in my head of the TRio deciding they need to go undercover in a place swarming with Pokemon. "I have an idea," Kojiro exclaims in excitement. A few seconds later, "This isn't going to work," mutters an annoyed Nyasu, his ears flat against his head and it wasn't just from the Thunder hood. "What's a better way to catch Pokemon than being Pokemon ourselves," asks Kojiro, excited to have an opportunity to bring out the Fire costume again. "Let's just get this over with," Musashi says, adjusting her headband so the crystals cover the front of her hair but doesn't catch in it. She doesn't think she looks half bad in it, not that she was about to tell Kojiro that(not that he doesn't already know of course.) Hidoide and Mimikyu are released from their Monster balls(because Sonansu's with Kiteruguma). Hidoide notices Kojiro in the Fire costume and stares openmouthed while Mimikyu looks around for any evil Pikachu. "We need to act as natural as possible. Can you two help us?," asks Kojiro. Hidoide nods and acts as the trio's bodyguard while Mimikyu moves alongside Musashi. until eventully Kojiro trips over Musashi's tail.(I have no doubt if Musashi ever got into a Freezer costume, that would be a joke at some point.)
I think Mimikyu cares profoundly for Musashi, and therefore wouldn't hurt her best friend/eternal partner.
I agree. My first two guesses were hypothetical and the last one's probably wishful thinking. I thought that scene was supposed to mean Mimikyu sees the bond between the two and knows how important Kojiro is to Musashi.
(It just can't help itself when it comes to Nyasu though :p)
Yeah. Maybe someday though.

Last edited:
It seems to be a list of changes the Rocketshipping page had had over the years including the Latin America hints. If you go to the Rocketshipping page, in the top left corner there's a little box titled "Discussion". If you click it, you'll find what I'm referring to.

Edit: Maybe this isn't anything worth mentioning but I want to be sure just in case.

Last edited:
How do you think Rocketshipping would be affected if Kojiro (a. was the one with an evil doppelganger walking around or (b. has an evil doppelganger too walking around doing who knows what?

More in a figurative sense, though maybe not so much heartbroken as hurt.

More in a figurative sense, though maybe not so much heartbroken as hurt.
Ohh. Like when she had a crush on Steven. Poor Kojiro. That would have to hurt, your love going for your evil not-twin.

I imagine the doppelganger would have an attraction to Musashi kind of like Rumika probably has for Kojiro, just more aggressive about it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to be more aggressive in love than Rumika?...

I still think Kojiro falling in love with Rumika at first sight is just about the most underrated Rocketshipping hint ever :p

Yes. While Rumika hasn't full out tried to get Musashi completely out of the picture(although she might try if Musashi indeed saved Kojiro from her last time), I imagine a particularly vicious doppelganger might try to get rid of Kojiro.

I agree that hint is underrated. Are there any other possible contenders? What's your favorite underrated hint?

Last edited:
For what it is, I always feel Kojiro's reaction to Musashi getting swallowed by the leukocyte in M8 doesn't get enough praise. I may be biased, but really I think he shows the most anguish in that film even compared to all the other characters when their respective people get taken!

Also (on slightly different note):
11906225_1518898631583179_250340562_n.jpg

Where is the front of her clothes?! I refuse to accept that this is an accidental colouring error.

I always feel Kojiro's reaction to Musashi getting swallowed by the leukocyte in M8 doesn't get enough praise. I may be biased, but really I think he shows the most anguish in that film even compared to all the other characters when their respective people get taken!
The moment I get a chance, I'm going to need to see the subbed version of that movie. The dub version is the first time I could pick out bad acting. Also writers, I get you want Satoshi to be the star but can Team Rocket still have good roles like in 2000 or cute moments like in 4ever or the movie where Musashi and Kojiro are clinging happily to each other?
Also (on slightly different note):
11906225_1518898631583179_250340562_n.jpg
Aww! What episode is this?
Where is the front of her clothes?! I refuse to accept that this is an accidental colouring error.
Oh god. Talk about one of the animators getting a little too in the moment.
Does the comfort scene from 'Good Quil Hunting' and Musashi's smile in "Plant it Now, Diglet later" count as underrated?

Last edited:
Add that to the list this weekend.
What smile is this? Don't think I've ever seen this episode nor heard of this smile!
This one:

In context, it's probably nothing major with(at least in the version I've seen) James passionately rousing the main cast into action. Jessie then stands up with this smile. "Are you with me," he asks her. "You know I am," she answers with the same confidence. To me though, it's a super cute scene with how she's into it almost as much as he is. It's also written by Takeshi Shudo himself so there's that.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom