• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Hello guys! I'm a huge Rocketshipper like you all here so I wanted to join this thread! Musashi and kojiro are definley my fav otp and i'm not joking when I say that i'm obsessed with Rocketshipping :D I'm currently watching the Sun and Moon anime and I record every moment between them ,even the small ones c:

Hello guys! I'm a huge Rocketshipper like you all here so I wanted to join this thread! Musashi and kojiro are definley my fav otp and i'm not joking when I say that i'm obsessed with Rocketshipping :D I'm currently watching the Sun and Moon anime and I record every moment between them ,even the small ones c:

Welcome to the thread!!!! I used to save pics of their cute moments, too back in BW and XY :)

Also, I had no idea there was a rocketshipping archive! I used to lurk on the Rocketshipping Photo Album back during the BW days haha
It's awesome right?! I was so sad when the old one died but RG has restarted it at this URL and is updating it weekly. She did a great feature about Yuji Asada this week and why he is a great storyboarder for Rocketshipping (he's responsible for SO many of our fearhugs!) The best bit is that he's storyboarding the upcoming PM 24 :giggle:

Hey there, great to have you on board! I love your profile pic it looks soooooooo cute, did you draw it yourself? (Do you have any other Rocketshipping art you'd like to share?) I love their dynamic in SM, especially all the little things!

I have something to share myself this week. Just for fun, I've translated every line of dialogue from The Hoso. That the original is infinitely better and with more of a shippy subtext is not news. But I'm gonna post my highlight because <3

6aa.png

6bb.png

6cc.png

I've also written some conspiracy theory stuff about their backstory on Twitter which I'm afraid I don't have the time to expand on now, but I think it kinda speaks for itself anyway:

Thank you :giggle:, and yeah I drew this yesterday :3 I have a folder full of Pokéart with much Rocketshipping too :LOL:
It's awesome right?! I was so sad when the old one died but RG has restarted it at this URL and is updating it weekly. She did a great feature about Yuji Asada this week and why he is a great storyboarder for Rocketshipping (he's responsible for SO many of our fearhugs!) The best bit is that he's storyboarding the upcoming PM 24 :giggle:

Hey there, great to have you on board! I love your profile pic it looks soooooooo cute, did you draw it yourself? (Do you have any other Rocketshipping art you'd like to share?) I love their dynamic in SM, especially all the little things!

I have something to share myself this week. Just for fun, I've translated every line of dialogue from The Hoso. That the original is infinitely better and with more of a shippy subtext is not news. But I'm gonna post my highlight because <3

I've also written some conspiracy theory stuff about their backstory on Twitter which I'm afraid I don't have the time to expand on now, but I think it kinda speaks for itself anyway:

So this are some of my rocketshippy-drawings

Attachments

• 20200417_135428.jpg
    20200417_135428.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 20200417_135418.jpg
    20200417_135418.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 120
  • PicsArt_04-16-11.15.10.jpg
    PicsArt_04-16-11.15.10.jpg
    745.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20200417_135336.jpg
    20200417_135336.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 20200417_135356.jpg
    20200417_135356.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 20200417_135345.jpg
    20200417_135345.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 122
  • 20200417_135407.jpg
    20200417_135407.jpg
    750.1 KB · Views: 128
I was wondering if anyone could do me a small favor?
I only really followed Sun/Moon in the very early and then very late periods but I've heard good things about how it handled the TRio. So are there any really good rocketshipping episodes I should check out?

Last edited:
There wasn’t a hugely overt shipping focus for Musashi and Kojiro in SM, but many of their major episodes had lovely interactions between them which would make any heart and soul Rocketshipper melt.

I’ve pulled the following list from the bulbapedia page: 3, 25, 38, 58, 73, 93, 112, 113, 131+132 (you have to watch as a pair).

What's really interesting about their appearances in Go and Masters is that they were tied in with movie promotion for Koko - I wonder whether this means they got a significantly better role in this year's film? We'll find out when we find out I suppose haha.

Meanwhile, one of the storyboarders in a Disney cartoon who is a massive Rocketshipper managed to sneak these guys in:

Guess who's baaaaack....:sneaky:

The very start of PM 2019 has really spoiled us with cute Rocketshipping, including hand holding and ofc THAT MOTTO DANCE, but I feel we've reached quite a drought now... I'm so hungry for Rocketshipping, as hungry as Rockets were in the latest ep XD
Speaking of that ep, I liked how flirty Musashi was in this scene... :)
flirty.jpeg

It was very cute! :D

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom