• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Okay but why do the Rocket Pokemon even need towels?
To make it less conspicuous that Musashi and Kojirou do :whistle:
Also, I am a terrible person for even noticing that Kojiro's towel doesn't quite wrap around all the way here. ;)
I think that's supposed to be his arm, but now that I've seen the alternate interpretation I can never unsee it...

Oh wow, I have a very pervy mind and yet I didn't see it this way XD Interesting XD

OMG ! ! Yes ! It's the best optical illusion in the world and I myself have not thought about it ! T_T

Hello, I want to read more list of Rocketshipping hints in anime besides in Bulbapedia (because I read it all and it is not updated). Do you all have any source of hints for me? Thank you so much.

Hello there and welcome. :)

I'm afraid that Bulbapedia's list is the most complete one at the moment but I'm working on one at a shipping wiki that will be reasonably updated (although I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means). Hopefully that will assist you. ^^

Do you have any favorite Rocketshipping moments?

Last edited:
Hello! That is an excellent username you have there ;)

Could you be more specific as to what exactly you are looking for? e.g. do you want recommendations of recent episodes, or more obscure hints from any series .etc.

There was just loads to love from the last episode...

hUJilZ.jpg

4c08Yu.jpg

osxVpJ.jpg

N5CvB8.jpg

Y27jxA.jpg

DeKG9x.jpg

wAC4Pq.jpg

3CJnDy.jpg

SoDBjA.jpg

nK8Arw.jpg

I'm off sick, so I decided to do something terribly self-indulgent and watch some Pokemon Indigo League on Netflix. Picked an episode at random, which was the Prehistoric Pokemon one (EP 46?...) and OMFG no way that Jessie and James were not screwing as of that episode! Meowth starts the episode by moaning that they haven't showed up, following which they just pop up from behind a rock looking terribly smug, and then spend the rest of the episode glued to each other IN EVERY SINGLE SCENE.

No wonder WrongRocketShipping was so big in the olden days. Can't believe I didn't pick up on this stuff as a kid...

Thank you, just a cold but always nice to have an excuse to watch Pokemon ;)

And you are very welcome. Me neither!

Natalie, you are a shining star in a sea of utter mire!

I know it is in no way equal repayment to your hard work on the fandom wiki, and very late indeed, but inspired by you I have tried to get the ball rolling on improving our Bulbapedia page regarding:
a. modification of the Latin American Spanish dub hints
b. a major restructuring of the page

Please Nat or anyone else interested, feel free to add to the discussion on the wiki, so that the moderators can see that more than one of us feel there is work that needs doing. Then maybe we could just crack on and do it!!

Aww thank you.:X3:

Ah, that's awesome! That's great that you've done this! I think this is perfect, as you said in the Talk Page, the Bulbapedia page is almost unusable and very difficult to navigate at the moment and when Bulbapedia is supposed to be a valid source of all information related to Pokemon, it needs to be dependable. One of my concerns when working on the fandom wiki page was that it's unfortunately hard to find, especially compared to Bulbapedia. Any progress to improve the Bulbapedia page will go a long way, I think.

I'll do my best to add to the discussion. I've been thinking of and writing down what to say and when I'm comfortable with it, I'll add it. I agree with all that you've suggested. I'm going to try to provide examples on why the current system of separating the hints/showcasing hints in different versions is faulty and suggestions on how to implement the Present in Original vs. Present in English Dub vs. Present in Other Dubs so they can see why we need to make these changes.

Last edited:
Well the good thing is that you having done so much work on the fandom page means we can use that to update the contents once we have a little more clout to go ahead and make the improvements!

That sounds great Nat, take your time. Having waited this long, I don't think we need to be in any major hurry and it's more important I feel to get it right - this could be a project for 2019!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom