• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rockman's Sprite Shop

How do you like my sprites?

• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acceptable

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Good

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Awesome

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Love em!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidWithTheGoldenArmaldo

Trust me, I'm the Doctor.
Reaction score
rvke9g.png

Services
  • Trainer Recolors
  • Trainer Splicing
  • Decorations (make a Pokemon or trainer dressed for a certain holiday)
  • Trainer Cards (give me all information; name, pokemon, trainer sprite, FC) I can also create trainers for the cards.
  • I can also make images into a sprite.
  • Inferno sprites
  • Animated GIFs are here! If you like my banner, I can make you one. Just describe the banner in the Extra Information section. Also good for animated avatars.
Order Form
Username:
Type of Service:
Details: Describe what you want. Colors you want, poses, gender, all that good stuff.
Extra Information: Anything I forgot to cover in application, just add it here.
Okay to add to my portfolio? (May I add your request to my page at the bottom link? Simple yes or no.)

Thanks for your business.

Also, sample work can be found here.

Last edited:
Username: Arekkusu
Type of Service: Decorations
Details: An Umbreon, Espeon, and Pichu all in a Christmas theme.
Extra Information: Nope. =)Oh could you put pichu in between the two? Thanks in advance =)

By Christmas theme I mean put the hats on them like in your sample work of a christmas themed Snover.

Username: Arekkusu
Type of Service: Decorations
Details: An Umbreon, Espeon, and Pichu all in a Christmas theme.
Extra Information: Nope. =)Oh could you put pichu in between the two? Thanks in advance =)

By Christmas theme I mean put the hats on them like in your sample work of a christmas themed Snover.

sure, i'll get right to it.

Last edited:
All finished. I semi-scratched Espeon and Umbreon's sprites because the in-game sprites didn't quite fit the theme. How do you like them? Anything you want added?

2myymp0.png

Last edited:
Username:MorruMaster14
Type of Service:Turning pictures into sprites
Details: Can you make the picture of the left4dead hand below a sprite?
Here's the pic:
252px-Left4Dead_Windows_cover.jpg
Extra Information: Have the hand hold a pokéball.
Okay to add to my portfolio? Yes

Could you make the Sugimori art of Porygon into a sprite?
Here's the artwork:
porrygon.png

All finished. I semi-scratched Espeon and Umbreon's sprites because the in-game sprites didn't quite fit the theme. How do you like them? Anything you want added?

2myymp0.png

Wow thanks! It looks great =)

Is this to your liking? It looks like an NES sprite to me.

2qm2l39.png

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, i just screamed. I am a fan of L4d as much as i am into pokémon, and it looks super!
You, sir get a yahoo.:yahoo:

Username:Morru
Business: turn this pic of my pokémon Forestego into a D/P/Pt-looking sprite.
Details: His plates are flower petals and his tail is a clover. Hes the last evolution of the grass starter, steegra, in the VIth generation(Morru Region)
Here's the pic:
morru001.jpg
And yes.

Sorry. I thought it was light green. ^^;

Here's your updated sprite. I tried to do the shading. Enjoy!

2wp4im0.png

Sorry. I thought it was light green. ^^;

Here's your updated sprite. I tried to do the shading. Enjoy!

2wp4im0.png

Now that looks better. Mind doing me a sprite of godzilla?

Sure, I can do that. But I'll need you to provide an image. Perferably from the anime series because live photographs don't work too well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom