• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY - CRISIS: MIRRORED - START UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
On May 21st, in the Mojave Desert, a band of sixteen costumed vigilantes gathered in the Mojave desert, at a spot just on the edge of a area plagued with with thick fog. They all had different reasons for coming: Some for money, some for glory, and some simply because they felt it was their job. But none of them knew that this mission would be far greater than a simple kidnapping.

The mayor of Las Vegas stepped out of his limo stepped out of his limo, the ridiculously short, red faced man's top hat falling off as he stumbled. He was very excited about getting to make a short speech to motivate the mercenaries, heroes, and villains, so much so he was shaking.
"People who enter here have been disappearing. Some of you are getting paid, and others are doing it for free, but you need to find what's causing it." The mayor said. He quite enjoyed speeches. He had taken many classes on it, and was sad that he would be unable to provide exposition on the fact that a derelict gold mine stood in the center of the area, as the vigilantes had all been briefed on it beforehand. "It is your duty, as people with power, to fight for those who don't! To strike down the wicked, and lead those who cannot fight into a new era! As someone with power,I shall accompany you. I even brought a weapon." He says, taking out the giant pair of scissors he used for ribbon-cutting ceremonies.

Last edited:
"Okay..." Demon Hand deadpanned as he looked at the mayor's scissors. "Well he can cut heads with it," he scratched the back of his head in doubt before shrugging. He looked around himself once more, glancing at all the other vigilantes that had been invited to take part in this mission. While he wasn't used to working with other people it was certainly refreshing to know that he could have someone to rely on if things got tough.

OOC: I will field this one. Basically, the villains will try to stop the good guys. Preferably stop them dead.

Harry Georgia Johnson stood examining the people around her. She yawned, tired from the night she'd just spent target practising. She curled one of her electric blue streaks around her finger. "So where should we start then, are there any ideas or are we just supposed to start from scratch? Who are these disappearing people, does there happen to be any links between them? And when did they start disappearing?" She folded her arms, they were all going to need a bit more information before they started trying to solve this problem.

The Black Mist looked around her.
Oh for hell's sake, I'm going to be here forever...
She murmured gently, slowly recocking an assault rifle.
She entirely ignored the mayor, and took a sip of whisky.

His arms crossed, the dark figure known as Commander M. waited patiently for the order to be given. He wasn't sure why Icira had sent him here....perhaps as a trial of some sort. Either way, he would not fail her. No matter what she commanded of him, he would obey. That was his reason for existing in the first place.

Shift sighed, rolling his eyes slightly in sheer exasperation, a grimace half-forming on his features before disappearing mere moments later, as Semper recalled a few vague ideas of what he remembered to be common courtesy, and forcing his facial expression to one of complete neutrality instead. He was half-tempted to leave already, regardless of the fact that there was to be money involved. Deciding it was probably best to just feign ignorance for the moment and let others work out where to start for him Semper altered his gaze to run over the figures around him, assessing the crowd. Regardless of their prowess he supposed it was 'nice' to know there were others happy to do most of the work for him. In fact, he could probably get away with doing nothing at all if he was lucky.

Last edited:
The Black Mist tossed Shift a bottle of whisky.
Catch, hero.
You look like you could use a drink.

She smiled darkly.

Ooc- Pretty confused now. Are the heroes with the villains? Where do each person have to be? Um...

OOC: Apparently, Kona is doing it with everyone working together.
Honestly, it's like My Little Pony.

Ooc- Not the poniiiiies...
Cheshire Cat stood at the edge of the group, staring emptily at his copy of Alice In Wonderland, giggeling through his metallic grin. He took his hat off, fumbled inside, and retrieved a lighter. "So whats the plannible? I would suggest gassing the entiiiire state. Oo, with laughing gas! I carelessly left my Wonderland Serum gun at home...or did I? No, just not enough of it to gas the state. I believe its a wonderful ideacycle. Anyone with me? No?" he said, ignitingbthe book, and dropping it.

"What I don't get is why a minor is here." Chesh retorted, his grin growing. "Feces happens, kid." He tossed what looked like a hedgehog from one hand to the other, mouthing 'Boooom'.

Last edited:
Looking around at the ill-advised assembly of heroes and villains, Commander M. suddenly realized the risks that would be involved. The two groups were bound to clash—the villains were even liable to fight amongst themselves. Nothing would be accomplished. Letting his arms fall to his sides, he directed his glowing red gaze towards the mayor.

"This alliance is tactical suicide," he said bluntly. His voice sounded like several layered recordings of Ian McShane at different pitches. "We'll likely kill each other before we get very far. My battalion of Faceless Goons will be more than sufficient for this mission."

Of course, it was highly likely his warning would go ignored. In which case, he would have to....improvise.

"He's right, you know." Chesh grinned. "I've only been here four minutes and I already want to slit your throat, Mister Mayorible.

But let us think. Mathematically. Louis Carrol thought Maths.
The problem? Strange man-beasticles running around.
The effect? Citizens of this here... placeible are on edge.
The answer? Kill the Citizens. Maybe some arson, lots of gassing.
The result? The man-beasticles can continue being happy."

World Revolution watched the group from atop the building, invisible to all that didn't directly focus on him. He knew that, with villains alongside the heroes, things would obviously get messy. And those who want to kill deserve to be killed, he thought.

It would be a dangerous journey, his debut, but it would be worth it to make sure the world stays sane. He slipped on an orange hoodie, drew his diamond crossbow, and waited.

Being a Vegas resident, the Cleric was on his home turf. Naturally, this gave him a huge advantage as long as they stayed in Sin City. The gunslinger looked cool, calm and confident in his white suit. He also looked rather bored, having met the mayor numerous times.

The mayor was totally oblivious to all the heroes, and scissors held aloft, he wandered into the fog, monologuing about public responsibility even as silhouettes of vaguely humanoid figures started walking towards him.

Chesh followed, grinning morbidly all the while. He said nothing about the oncoming shadows, merely smiling as he watched the mayor approach danger. "Tell me, mayor, how fierce are these beasticles? Would they be attracted to the smell of blood? A gun shot?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom