• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #4: Laughing Mad (Kanon Shirogane & Mister Insufferable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mew

Level 7
Reaction score
2rrsy2g.png

The Cheshire Cat, the sociopathic, Glasgow Grinning villain, is up to no good. As the first step toward his ultimate goal of creating his own distorted version of paradise, he is attempting to create a chemical weapon, "Wonderland Serum". To do this, Chesh must steal and secure an incredibly rare, man made compound, Euphorium, a deadly, powerful version of Nitrous Oxide, more commonly known as Laughing Gas. The inhalation of this chemical leads the victim a shaking, giggling mess with a rigid grin permenantly latched on to the face of those unlucky enough to breathe it in, with the added side effect of making them highly open to the power of suggestion, which the Cat wishes to abuse for his own good.

As luck would have it, Chesh has located a chemical plant where a sample of this gas is being held. If he can get even a single ounce of this gas, then he will be able to reverse engineer it and therefore mass produce it to have an unlimited supply of Wonderland Serum. In order to stop him, Alex Auburn will need to ensure that the Euphorium remains within the plant, no matter what.

It was a quite night. A dark car was driving through the blackness, slowly coming to a halt at the gates of a large factory. The words Carrols Chemical Plant stood out on a sign by the front. A lanky man stepped out from the back seat of the car, standing up and looking around. He was brightly dressed with a long scarf tied around his mouth. He slowly pulled it down, revealing a metallic grin, glinting in the moonlight. He looked around and nodded, and a few goons stepped out from the shadows. The man smiled eerily at them, pulling on a feline mask. "Let'sss geth down tho buisnesss, boysss." he hissed. "The Cheshire Cat is in town."

"Okay." Alex said, brushing her bangs out of her eyes as she tacked away on security system computer. She looked at a nearby monitor. "Figures he'd be here, just like the information report said." Alex said, with an annoyed glare.

She looked at various halls, keeping track of every possible entrance. "Alright, I have various traps set. I'll handle anyone other points personally."

"I'll make this bastard regret even coming into existence." She said, with a fiery look in her eye, waiting for her next target to make the first move.

Chesh walked up to the gates, peering at them inquisitively. "Locked. Well, of coursse it'd be. Right boyss, we're gonna have tha do thisss the hard way." He motioned to the gates with a flick of his wrist and a mook walked forward, carefully holding what looked like a heavily modified water gun. Everyone cleared away, and the mook let out a blast of transparent liquid at the gates, which quickly corroded and withered away, leaving the remainder of the bars very weak. Another goon walked over and, crowbar in hand, smashed the rest of the acid-ridden gate away. The Cat hurriedly nodded, and ducked in, the rest of his thugs following him. There was a small group of maybe 10, Cheshire Cat included, each with an assortment of ridiculous tools, presumably hand picked for the task at hand. He cracked his shoulders and wrists a bit, before striding towards the door of the plant. "Now the fun beginssss."

OOC: Scary deformed animal man? Person watching everything over security? Is this Five Nights at Freddy's? Should I play like, Les Toreadors or something?

Alex smirked, as she tacked away the key board...

"Thanks for being so easy to predict." Alex smirked. "Now, go to hell."

Alex pressed a button on the computer key board.

Several compact detonators set around gates started to burst with fiery explosions all around the patch to the plant, meant to catch any henchman off guard and wound them.

"Alright, this should reduce the numbers I have to deal with myself. Luckily I still have some tricks up my sleeve. But for now, let's see how the son of a bitch retaliates." She thought aloud.

The three hindmost goons were caught up in the explosion, knocked flying. Two of them were bashed against a wall, falling like ragdolls to the floor. The last one fell just in front of Chesh, who looked down at him with a bored expression. He bent over and picked his tools up, turning away as he pocketed them.

"Genthlemen, we appear to have a parthicularly keen sssorth of sssecurithy guard on duthy thonight. We mussssth proceed with cauthion and show them exacthly the sorth of fellow they're dealing with." He scanned the area briefly, taking out his Luger. "Unforthunately, if they were able to sssssee ussss at the gathe, thath meansss thath they can sssee usss now. And we can'th have thath, now can we?" he grinned, turning to his men. "Well? Can we?" The goons jumped, and immediately shook their heads no.

Chesh turned, flicking his eyes around the courtyard before spotting a security camera. He strode towards it. "They have the advanthage of being able to sssee us. Whath sssay you we destroy this advantage?" he stopped in front of the camera, and leered into it. "Be ssseeing you sssoon, sssir." he breathed, before shooting the lens and turning away. "Thissss changesss nothing. We musth sssecure the Euphorium."

"Figures." Alex scoffed.

She stood up out of her rolling chair, and began to crack to her neck slightly. She grabbed a holster filled with throwing knives, and strapped to her upper thigh under her skirt. Finally, she grabbed a pair of night vision goggles.

"Looks like I have to exterminate the flies myself... Well, if they want to make me blind, i might as well turn the tables."

She stepped by a nearby, red button against the wall. The words Emergency Power Shut Down Was written above it. Breaking it's glass case, Alex pressed the button, causing all the lights to shut off, leaving the plant in utter darkness.

"In order to get to the euphoriam, they'll need to get to the center of the plant. They'll have to through the main factory, and the 2 development laboratories, and lastly the security hall where all the mass casualty chemical weapons are stored. If they make it to the vault storing the euphoriam, it's game over."

She switched on her night vision goggles, illuminating her sight in the darkness.

"Time to knock this bastard back into wonderland." Alice smirked, doing a brisk and quiet jog to the main factory to intercept Chesh and his goons.

Chesh looked around at the sudden darkness, shaking his head. "Dear oh dear oh dear. Ssssomebody'sss bitther abouth usss being here. Leth'sss proceed." He quickly went over the plan with the goons, pointing at the map he'd drawn with crayons showing the layout of the plant, before rolling it up and walking on. "Sssthay vigilanth and expecth combath ath any sssecond."

Seeing through her night vision goggles in the black darkness, Alex quietly leapt on to one of the tall machines with ease, and got several knives out of her bag.

Taking out several Throwing knives out of the holster on her thigh, she carefully took aim.

She then tossed 5 knives in quick succession attempting to snipe the lowly henchman before retreating back into the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom