• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selenium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen

(Sorry, outside issues have been interfering.)

Se7en let out a rageful call, awkwardly leaping from one skyscraper to another. The rain had slowed him down, that much was certain. Seeking cover in a dark alleyway, he took a deep breath and did his best to lay low.

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen

When Vanargandr had finally found his target, a small feral growl of pleasure escapes his mouth. His optical eyes quickly locked on his target and almost immediately, Vanargandr fired a warning shot to the sky. Vanargandr yearned to simply strike, to take his enemy unaware, but honor forbade it. There will be no tales sung about how the Fenrir defeated his enemy by underhanded means.

"Turn and face me!" Vanargandr said, his voice was muffled by the sound of the rain, but still loud and wild nonetheless. "I'll make your death a quick one."

"I do not believe in surrender, fool." Se7en growled, his throaty screech eerily echoing off the various skyscrapers about. Roaring, he turned to the persistent pest, with a cold snarl contorting his muzzle.

"As you wish!" Vanargandr wasted no more time in venting his anger, but instead he fired the small submachineguns attached to the sides of his front legs at his enemy. Altough small, the submachineguns still prove to be an effective weapon to strike the enemy from long range or to force the enemy to make a wrong move and thus create an opening for Vanargandr to deal a fatal strike.

No matter how much the robot tried to ignore the rain, he can't still hide the fact that the intensity of the rain messed with his optical vision. Not only that, it made the street all slippery. Vanargandr found that he liked the snow more than the rain and secretly hoped that his enemy is affected by the heavy downpour too.

(Don't worry about it. Much is happening on my end, too.)

Shinotsuku Ame stumbled down to the bottom of the apartment building, relieved that the occupants had evacuated the premises during the fight. He could almost feel himself getting used to the pain, which was either a very good or a very bad thing. He hoped that Van's promise of being unaffected by rain had some truth to it.

Stepping outside the building, the site of the Statue of Liberty was easily within distance. The rain, while still unrelenting and almost torrential, was beginning to soften slightly. Ame stood, gazing into the distance in contemplation, before bracing himself and accelerating into a painful jog.

"Come and get me, then!" he roared, retreating further towards the coast. What they didn't know was that he could transform into a human as well.

"What a nuisance." The Fenrir growled. He strode off, his body erect, proud, and commanding, his paws landing firmly with each step, his metallic body gleaming underneath the rain.

Weirdly enough, the shapeshifter is nowhere to be seen. Vanargandr can only see a group of humans wearing raincoats and trying to find a shelter from the heavy rain. "... damn."

(I'm extremely sorry guys. There is much going on in my life, and my opportunities of going online are dwindling. Mainly because of a mixture of family problems and having to prepare for a performance at Carnegie Hall, on top of keeping up with grades. I'm hoping to get a break soon, but for now I don't have much of a chance to post. Again. My apologies.)

(It's alright, I am also having outside troubles at the moment. I hope your performance goes well for you!)

((That's perfectly fine my friend. Best of luck for your performance! Should I PM Master Mew to postpone the RP for a while?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom