• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Selenium; sorry, but I think Alex will work alone for her debut.

Also, Laughing Mad will be the tittle I think

ANNOUNCEMENT

Issue #4: Laughing Mad has begun!

"The Cheshire Cat, the sociopathic, Glasgow Grinning villain, is up to no good. As the first step toward his ultimate goal of creating his own distorted version of paradise, he is attempting to create a chemical weapon, "Wonderland Serum". To do this, Chesh must steal and secure an incredibly rare, man made compound, Euphorium, a deadly, powerful version of Nitrous Oxide, more commonly known as Laughing Gas. The inhalation of this chemical leads the victim a shaking, giggling mess with a rigid grin permenantly latched on to the face of those unlucky enough to breathe it in, with the added side effect of making them highly open to the power of suggestion, which the Cat wishes to abuse for his own good.

As luck would have it, Chesh has located a chemical plant where a sample of this gas is being held. If he can get even a single ounce of this gas, then he will be able to reverse engineer it and therefore mass produce it to have an unlimited supply of Wonderland Serum. In order to stop him, Alex Auburn will need to ensure that the Euphorium remains within the plant, no matter what."

Issue #5

Shinotsuku Ame versus Se7en

@Lady Macabre please briefly describe what Se7en's evil plot will be and discuss with @Singing in the Rain whether or not you would like to include additional characters in your roleplay to aid Shinotsuku Ame or Se7en. (Don't forget we have an unrecruited Mercenary available!)

Since Lady Macabre gets to decide the plot, I'll ask Singing in the Rain to come up with the punny name for this issue of Rogues Gallery.

When you have worked out the details, please PM me or announce them here, and I'll post the thread.

Shinotsuku Ame would like to provide the Mercenary Vanargandr with care and shelter in exchange for assisting him in defeating the Villain Se7en.

@Selenium

He'd be more than happy to assist Shinotsuku Ame in his attempts to thwart Se7en!

@Singing in the Rain

@Master Mew; Singing in the Rain and I have figured out our issue of Rogues Gallery;

Issue #5: Why is Six afraid of Se7en? Because Se7en will destroy humanity!

Se7en, a deadly shapeshifter with the ability to become his hosts, is plotting to create an artifact that can devolve humankind with a strange radiation effect. Se7en has found the perfect said artifact, the Torch of the Statue of Liberty in America's most populated city - New York City. Se7en coats it in a crimson substance, radiating the artifact. This substance has thus been within contact of the city's smog, causing the air the humans breathe in to contain foreign pathogens - these pathogens trigger a cold-like illness at first, before steadily increasing in fatal numbers. Eventually, this causes the said humans whom inhale the pathogens to devolve in as little as two weeks in a process of seven stages, until they are the prehistoric spores humankind began as. Se7en plans to spread this sickness-inducing to other major artifacts of popularity, eventually causing the downfall of the human race. Shinotsuku Ame, with the loyal Vanargandr by his side, must both prevent not only Se7en from getting the hands on high doses of mercury to strengthen his substance's grasp on the humans, but also must stop him before Se7en gets his hands on another artifact and kills off the other major cities before it is too late - and even if they accomplish those objectives, will the team of two ever be able to cure the devolving citizens?

I've lost track of incarnations at this point. I've been inactive for a hella long time, but this might get me right back in. Majin Mew, Rogues Gallery veteran, reporting for duty.

Hope I'm not too late to the party.

Username: Majin Mew

Character

Alias: Kingpin
Affinity: Mercenary
Citizenship: Native Colombian/ U.S. Citizen through adoption

Appearance: Rick stands at 6'1" with a relatively muscular build. He has an olive skin tone, dark brown eyes, and black hair, generally combed into a basic pompadour style to complement his short goatee and thick eyebrows. His body is covered in scars from a life of fighting, everything from bullet wounds to katana cuts. These coexist with a multitude of tattoos, originating from countless gangs worldwide. His wardrobe usually follows a simple pattern. Dark tone dress pants, socks, and shoes, a white dress shirt, sleeves always rolled, and a black tie, almost exclusively tied with a Pratt knot. He never wears the jacket, but will occasionally opt to wear a matching waistcoat.

Superpowers: None to speak of.

Talents: Rick is a master of gang weaponry. If a weapon is used by any criminal organization out there, chances are he is trained in its use. He's an expert with countless firearms, knives, and some swords. On top of this he's adept in many martial arts. Melding them together he's developed a unique fighting style. He is very acrobatically gifted, able to scale a modern skyscraper like it's nothing. All of that with his great strength make for a dangerous combination.

Equipment: Rick has all the resources of his criminal organization at his disposal: an expansive armory, high-end vehicles, literal tons of illegal money, and all the drugs he could ever need. On his person he usually carries a pair of Beretta M9s, a single .357 Magnum Revolver, an MP5K, a butterfly knife, and an assortment of hypodermic needles. Rick has been using his cooks to create new drugs specifically for him with a variety of effects, such as heightened senses and increased strength.

Origin/Backstory: Rick is the product of generations of selective breeding. He comes from a family exclusively of criminal background. For centuries his family has married into hundreds of gangs across the world, with the sole interest of connections. Whoever Rick himself isn't related to, he sure as hell has a cousin who is.

He was born into the Colombian Medellín Cartel while his uncle, the infamous Pablo Escobar was in charge. While he was still very young the organization collapsed and much of his Colombian family killed. In order the maintain his birthright, he was adopted by his mother's family, the Lucchese family. He then spent the rest of his childhood with the Italian Mafia. At the age of fifteen he started his training. He was shipped off to different relatives, each a member of a different gang, to receive a rapid fire course in crime. Every three months he'd go to meet a new one. From every gang he was given the usual induction and many hours of the on the job training, ranging from dealing drugs in a back alley to the murder of diplomats. From the little Haitian street gangs to the structured Yakuza, each was a learning experience. At the age of twenty-five, forty gang visits later, he and eight of his more trusted cousins created their own international crime organization, the 9th Ring.

The 9th Ring, was perfect in construction. It took the best aspects of the family gangs and formed them into perfection. It also had a key advantage. Due to the deep family ties, few if any other organization would challenge it's growing power. Rick was placed in charge by unanimous decision and the organization expanded rapidly. With its growth it absorbed smaller gangs into its ranks. In the matter of five years it was the most powerful independent organization known the man, leading the world in all illicit activities. Now a billionaire, Rick only seeks more wealth. His attentions have turned towards the developing Hero/Villain culture. Bored of his life of mass drug trafficking and assassination, he has decided to hire his services out to superheroes and villains who he hopes can bring his life and organization to the next level.

Life's been crazy on my end lately - @Majin Mew good to see you back and I'll review your submission soon. @Lady Macabre: To be clear, Shinotsuku Ame is teaming up with Vanargandr and Se7en is working alone? (There's nothing wrong with that, I just want to make sure I understand before I post the RP)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? Because Se7en Will Destroy Humanity! has begun!

"Se7en, a deadly shapeshifter with the ability to become his hosts, is plotting to create an artifact that can devolve humankind with a strange radiation effect. Se7en has found the perfect said artifact, the Torch of the Statue of Liberty in America's most populated city - New York City. Se7en coats it in a crimson substance, radiating the artifact. This substance has thus been within contact of the city's smog, causing the air the humans breathe in to contain foreign pathogens - these pathogens trigger a cold-like illness at first, before steadily increasing in fatal numbers. Eventually, this causes the said humans whom inhale the pathogens to devolve in as little as two weeks in a process of seven stages, until they are the prehistoric spores humankind began as. Se7en plans to spread this sickness-inducing to other major artifacts of popularity, eventually causing the downfall of the human race. Shinotsuku Ame, with the loyal Vanargandr by his side, must both prevent not only Se7en from getting the hands on high doses of mercury to strengthen his substance's grasp on the humans, but also must stop him before Se7en gets his hands on another artifact and kills off the other major cities before it is too late - and even if they accomplish those objectives, will the team of two ever be able to cure the devolving citizens?"

@Majin Mew: Approved!

@Glitchipedia, @Heroic Sociopath, and @Singing in the Rain: You are all currently involved in one Rogues Gallery roleplay, and also have one character who is not involved in a roleplay yet. Are any of you interested in participating in a second roleplay with your inactive character at this time?

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT
Issue #6

Trance versus José Rosario

@Singing in the Rain please briefly describe what José Rosario's evil plot will be and discuss with @Heroic Sociopath whether or not you would like to include additional characters in your roleplay to aid Trance or José Rosario. (Don't forget we have an unrecruited Mercenary available!)

Since Singing in the Rain gets to decide the plot, I'll ask Heroic Sociopath to come up with the punny name for this issue of Rogues Gallery.

When you have worked out the details, please PM me or announce them here, and I'll post the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom