• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crisis is great and all, but I await the day Demon Hand and Cheshire Cat meet as foes with bated breath.
Y'know, cause Cat is a real jerk to him.

Well shoot, Aura-
I have no idea. Maybe ask Kona-Chan, he's in charge. You might even pursuade him to join as an alternate reality, evil Shrink, because the AGverse people have not apeared yet.

That's true, but it depends what Kona wants to do about that. I don't think Crisis'll take long, but I'd like many people to be a part of it. Because I feel we have very few whole RG-encompassing events, and I like the community getting together.

Username: @Haxie-Kun
Character

Alias: Half-beat
Affinity: Supervillain.
Citizenship: CA united states.
Appearance: Alex often wears skirts with leggings or navy blue slimy jeans, with a black tee shirt with some sort of odd pun writened on it. She is often mistakened for a girlish boy due to her flat chest and often semi short hair. Her hair is black with bits of green in it. She almost always wears a masquerade mask.
Superpowers: Alex can slow down time around here, from twice as slow to ten times as slow.
Talents: She knows how to play guitar and piano and can read notes and speak Spanish.
Equipment: a electric guitar (Ibanez Gio) and a large collection of knives kept in her backpack.
Origin/Backstory: Alex originally was a normal teenage girl who dreamed of becoming a guitarist. Her parents greatly hated entertainers, so they banned her from owning a guitar or singing. Despite it Alex managed to obtain a guitar by saving her money and pretending to have spent the money to fast away suspicion from her parents. Her parents eventually found the guitar, her mother threw the guitar out and refused to give Ex any sort of money again. Her father inraged about her owning a guitar and having his it from him broke Alex's left hand due to rage. Alex in fear of getting hurt more decided to keep quiet about her hand. She ended up getting a small keyboard from her friend for her birthday. When her parents found out about the keyboard. Her father became inraged again and broke into Alex's room. Alex was in the room playing the keyboard with the volume turned off. Her father became more enraged and told her to get out of her room and to go to the kitchen and wait for him. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and hid it in her pocket. When her father walked in looking more enraged she pulled out the knife and stabbed her father in the stomach with the knife. When she realized what she was began to panic. Her mother walked in and began to let out a scream. Alex turned her mother and noticed her mother was slowly moving. Alex grabbed her backpack filled it with knifes and food then grabbed her keyboard and ran away.

I've made sprites of Commander M. and Icira Witherflame.

60122.PNG

If this image could be added to their profiles, that would be great.

Icira's different to what I thought xD

My characters are were basically made from a pop girl group's music video xD I think the pictures are there in my sign up, last time I checked...Striking Breeze (Mollie King) and Blazing Auburn (Una Healy).

Sol is probably what would happen if Bruce Wayne and the Joker somehow had a kid. Eliot's mannerisms are those of Vash the Stampede, except he has a guitar. Clyde Cash is a slasher movie villain crossed with a typical troll from /b/. And Scott Pilgrim...Is Scott Pilgrim.

So... Now what do I do?

Hide all kids and teens!

Emmett is here!

Last edited:
Okay, Kiddywinkles, I'll moderate.

Haxie, you're approved. Wait until Season Two, and we'll sign you up with a hero or four and let you kick ass.

In other news, the Eyrie has updated!
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f429/rogues-gallery-eyrie-121725/
For those who don't know, this is where I, playing... Myself, interview various members of the Rogue's Gallery cast.
This is Issue Four, for the record.

O.O
For some reason I feel you just might sign me up with four heroes..

So season two?..

Don't worry, that's not my department.

Yet.

Season Two will begin in a bit, we don't do definite dates because the current Rogue's Gallery project, Crisis, is still running.

Emo guitarist! Vs.. Four overpowered heroes with ego problems!

Oh goodie.

@Haxie. don't worry, you can always ask Disarray or Clyde for help. In fact, Eliot may or may not be more likely to be evil, so he might be willing to help.

However as it has been said before we will be starting a whole new thread and moving the characters here over there. This of course means that we will also be taking out characters that were removed or from users that were banned so if you have any character you removed and want to get them back then you should speak now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom