• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ROGUES GALLERY: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
Hello, I'm GoJ (known to some as Tye Taylors). Master Mew has given me the job of GMing a "Cannon Thread" for RG. I have dubbed this thread "The Aftermath" for the obvious reason of it tracking what goes on after a plot. Due to this name I have dubbed myself: The AfterMaster. So without further adue.....

Welcome to "The Aftermath" this thread will be a list of posts containing all things "cannon" in the world of RG such as (but not limited to): damages, rebuilding, ownership of super weapons, Norway's population being replaced with Zebras, etc. So whenever a plot has finished one member (at least) is expected to PM me with any changes in the state of being of anything that may be of significance in the future. To start this off, members of RG should inform me of anything that is in need of "cannon" noting...

Thank You,

Guardian of Johto
The AfterMaster

Cannonry:
This will eventually contain all of the cannon items and will be updated after every plot...
-New York City Zoo was taken over by Splice, and from there, his army of beastmen have overrun the sewers, and periodically kidnap people to expand their armies.
-Fever and Fatalia, in the process of breaking Fever out of prison, let loose almost the entire Level 1 Facility of New Alcatraz.
-In Raging Fever, Funding and Loans(large bank) was blown up causing the economy in the city to be thrown off, NYC General Hospital was also blown up.
-In Boiling Point, Fever and Fatalia blew up the Grand Central Terminal.
-The Cleric saved the city of Rome from destruction by thwarting a plot to blow up The Founding Cathedral, a famous church.
-Black Mist and Fatalia successfully demolished the White House in 'A Flight to Remember,' though the facility was successfully evacuated beforehand.
-Haze and Disarray in "Aurum Est Potestas" were able to demolish the largest temple in Machu Pichu and launch a space staion into space mounted with a "Midas Laser" which is capable of turning anything to gold.
-In "Vanishing Act" the entire New York subway system was destroyed by bombs, collapsing a third of the city's streets.
-Fever and Fatalia successfully demolished the Manhattan Trust Building after it being fully evacuated. Fatalia was caught inside when the building went down.
-Cleric gunned Fever down on top of the Empire State Building.
-With OP's help, Black Mist killed an oil executive and the superhero Pegasus
-Disarray, after agreeing to fund the reconstruction of New York city, had the following changes made:
1. He gets to redesign the city, and rename it New Disarray. He will replace the subway with a rollercoaster, and all the buildings will be shades of black, purple, pink, reddish-violet, or blue. Also, neon. Lots and lots of neon. All the streetlights will be light blue or pink, and the lines in the middle of the street glow in the dark. Also, there are many orphanages and soup kitchens, as well as rehab centers that help homeless people, drug addicts, prostitutes, and other downtrodden masses find jobs and get houses.

2. The city legalizes marijuana, LSD, and opium, to allow him to fund the project.

3. The city must promote AIDs and cancer research.

4. Teacher's salaries are doubled, and all students get 100$ for every A they get on their report cards. He's also bankrolling 5 million dollars in scholarships for children from low-income families.

5. He gets a TV station showing pictures of him being a sexy sexy beast. The television in Times Square is permanently tuned to that station. Advertising money goes to animal shelters.

6. Disarray become a junior police officer.

7. He gets a statue built of him dressed as Abraham Lincoln, and made of gold. It will be directly across from the Statue of Liberty, and fifty feet taller than said statue. The gold will be provided by him, and he will live in a top hat on top of it's head (The top hat will be able to detach itself and fly around, and is thus not counted in height for the purposes of being taller than the Statue of Liberty.) Legally, it will be Disarray's property.

8. The mayor must dress as a chicken and do a silly dance, which will be broadcast on the Times Square screen and recorded for Disarray's viewing pleasure.
-Splice has taken over the San Diego Zoo and his army of beastmen is growing.

Last edited:
Until a more complete canon is constructed, you might browse through the summaries of some of the Previous Plots on the Sign-Up page for ideas - after all, the purpose of the Plot Summaries has always been to highlight the most significant events that took place in the particular roleplay.

Some of the Previous Plots don't have summaries yet, however, so those will need to be PM'd in.

Canonize, people! :-D

I read all the summaries and didn't really find anything that was relevant enough for it to be "cannon" any suggestions?

In Spliced, the New York City Zoo was taken over by Splice, and from there, his army of beastmen have overrun the sewers, and periodically kidnap people to expand their armies.

The recent mass-breakout at New Alcatraz (from "Boiling Point") should likely be included as well. Fever and Fatalia, in the process of breaking Fever out of prison, let loose almost the entire Level 1 Facility.

In Boiling Point, Fever and Fatalia blew up the Grand Central Terminal. I should expect more and more people leaving New York due to all the 'stuff' goin on there! XD

Um, I won a flight to remember. The White House is now a burning hole.

I thought you were tracking the results of every storyline. My mistake.
I think we should, if we weren't before... :-/
....I'm sorry but I don't see what that has to do with being cannon for future plots...
It's historically significant. It's worth mentioning, in my opinion.

EDIT: Also, "The White House is now a burning hole" might be better phrased as "Black Mist and Fatalia successfully demolished the White House in 'A Flight to Remember,' though the facility was successfully evacuated beforehand."

Edited =3
OH, one more thing, pretty please...

I'm seeing a lot of "Famous Bank," "Famous Church," etc. If you don't mind, could you just make up an official-sounding name for those things whenever they come up?

Please and Thank You,
Master Mew

Think you forgot about the destruction of NYC subway system

He didn't forget, you just didn't tell him! ;-)

Also, Fever and Fatalia successfully demolished the Manhattan Trust Building.

@The Aftermaster Let me know if the world becomes a little too... erm... ruined :p

There are ways to fix that (time-travelling arc, anyone?)

@Master Mew -The world isn't to bad...but New York is pretty bad...would you like to start relocating plots? Right now a lot of the plots take place in NY, maybe we could move to another city? (Open another New Alcatraz facility possibly? Or just move...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom